1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[PS4] Nier: Automata

Discussie in 'Games' gestart door powerslave666, 22 jan 2017.

1. Zifnap

Zifnap Koehl en gecollecteerd

Leuk Bevonden:
    Altijd goed om dit soort titels te supporten en meer aandacht te geven. Ga hem sowieso halen én spelen. Maar inderdaad... Mass Effect en Horizon. Dat zijn ook interessante titels, en machtig mooi.

Gouden jaar voor de PS4. Het feest houdt maar niet op.

2. powerslave666

powerslave666 Bakker Gijs

Leuk Bevonden:
    En Nioh moet je ook nog..
    Je hebt het nog druk haha..

Hoe meer ik zie van de game deze week ben ik toch een beetje aan het twijfelen..
    Ze doen dingen goed maar ook aantal dingen wat me niet trekt...
    Hoop dat het nog goed komt..
    Ik wacht op de eerste reviews..

Laatst bewerkt: 25 feb 2017
  3. Zifnap

Leuk Bevonden:
    Brede interesse he. ;) Welke titel?

4. powerslave666

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik doelde op Nier ;)

5. Zifnap

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nee toch? Boegbeeld van het Nier geloof! Have faith!

6. Arno S.

Arno S. I never asked 4 this

Leuk Bevonden:
    De lente is tegenwoordig beter gevuld dan kerst, te veel titels.

7. Sasuke26

Sasuke26 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Steelbook versie besteld. Wat een maand: Horizon Zero Dawn, Nier en Mass Effect. En dan nog de DLC van The Witcher 3 spelen/inhalen. Gelukkig heeft het allemaal geen haast.

Rienbu vindt dit leuk.
  8. Zifnap

Leuk Bevonden:
    Koester deze gouden tijden. Dit wordt sowieso een topjaar qua gaming... en zelfs als er na maart niks fatsoenlijks meer gereleased wordt, blijven er genoeg goede releases uit het eerste kwartaal over om de rest van het jaar bezig mee te zijn. :D

9. powerslave666

Leuk Bevonden:

Smok3y vindt dit leuk.
  10. Zifnap

Leuk Bevonden:
    Puik toch? Een goede Platinum game is een geweldige game wanneer je van deze stijl houdt. Totaal geen twijfel meer over deze aankoop nu.

11. Servantes

Servantes Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    OPENCRITIC: 93 (6 Critics, 2 Contributors)

METACRITIC: 94 (6 Critics)

Dualshockers: 9/10

Originally Posted by Dualshockers

Ultimately, NieR: Automata isn’t a perfect game, but I think no one will be surprised, considering that it’s directed by a developer who has made of imperfection almost a flag, and who often managed to turn it into an endearing side among his fans.

Yet, it’s a fantastic and well balanced mix between sleek PlatinumGames action and JRPG gameplay, resulting bigger than the sum of its parts. It brings forth an absolutely fascinating setting, and charming, likable and memorable characters that will both make you smile and tug at your heart strings.

The Outerhaven: 4.5/5

Originally Posted by Outerhaven

After spending well over 20 hours in this post-apocalyptic cyber world, I still can not put NieR: Automata down. While the original was clearly a niche title that failed to make a massive impact, the sequel was designed to keep the original charm but appeal to a greater audience. Easily one of the better titles from Square Enix, thanks to the Platinum Games putting their foot into the fantastic combat system. The story is interesting, the music captivating and the world has its own charm and personality.

ACG: Buy

Originally Posted by ACG

If NieR - for many - is a god-tier soundtrack, what happens when another comes in and so soundly trounces the original that you're left thinking 'Damn! Did I just think that other soundtrack was good or did someone come in and basically spider silva the entire music community, elevating the expectations far past what most people can actually perform?' There's underlying emotional response to almost every track and add to that some stellar mixing between diegetic and non-diegetic music during particular pointed scenes, and you have one of the best soundtracks easily, this generation.

RPGFan: 93/100

Originally Posted by RPGFan

NieR: Automata is everything I could have wanted from a sequel to NieR, to the point that I almost feel spoiled here. It keeps the same off-the-wall plot and well-written characters from the original while discarding the clunky combat and movement for a system that has the sheen of any one of Platinum's greatest titles. It really is the best of both worlds. If you've been a fan of NieR since day one, but have been burnt by its clumsiness before, you're in for a fantastic treat. And if you're new to the craziness that is a Yoko Taro game, know that this is the absolute best time to jump in.

WCCFtech: 9.2/10

Originally Posted by WCCFtech

You’ll laugh; you’ll cry; you might even contemplate whether androids are capable of feeling emotion at all or if they’re merely going by what they were programmed to do. NieR: Automata rewards long-time fans of Yoko Taro’s works with an experience that transcends any single genre. Although it might not be a perfect game, the sum of NieR: Automata’s unique storytelling meshed with Platinum Games’ style of action meld together into a title well deserving of being one of my personal Games of the Year, not for the story being told but rather how 2B’s story was told.

Sirius Gaming: 9/10

Originally Posted by Sirius

But despite these areas where the game might need some improvement on, this game is quite a huge success. It caught my attention from start to finish and it made me yearn for more when it ended. As what a famous quote said, “All good things come to those who wait."

The Zombie Chimp: 95%

Originally Posted by The Zombie Chimp

Nier Automata is something truly important. A unique and original piece of art, wrapped inside an incredible action rpg. Everyone involved should be truly commended for creating something special. Automata comes with the highest recommendation, for those looking for something completely original forward thinking.

PSNStores: 5/5

Originally Posted by PSNStores

In the end, NieR Automata’s story is profound, at times heartbreaking, and in other instances you’ll spot tiny glimmers of hope. It’s an expertly crafted story that’s uniquely presented to toy with the way you perceive characters and the world surrounding them. It’s a crazy ride from beginning to end and one that completely blew me away, in spite of my own absurdly high expectations.

Gameblog.fr: 9/10 (French)

Originally Posted by Gameblog.fr

Nier Automata shines as a magnificent action game and a strong open world RPG with an amazing narrative. Charming, full of surprises, unique, deep, powerful - it is indeed an amazing entrance in the series that can please fans and newcomers.

IGN Japan: 7.4/10 (Japanese)

Originally Posted by IGN Japan

NieR: Automata is an unparalleled "Action RPG" wonderfully born from the quirkiness of NieR and the craftmanship of Platinum games, which also happens to be plagued by the "shooting" segments throughout the game. Regrettably, it would have been better if not for those "shooting" segments.

Areajugones: 10/10 (Spanish)

Originally Posted by Areajugones

NieR Automata is the ultimate JRPG, mixing this genre perfectly with the Hack n’ Slash style. It succeeds in every respect: A complex and deep story, beautiful design and a unique style. This game is a true masterpiece.

Laatst bewerkt: 6 mrt 2017
    Smok3y en fredfenster vinden dit leuk.
  12. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Maar 6 critics?

13. Zifnap

Leuk Bevonden:

Lijpe Mocro en Smok3y vinden dit leuk.
  14. Zifnap

Leuk Bevonden:

EDIT: Prachtige OST.

Laatst bewerkt: 6 mrt 2017
  15. Lijpe Mocro

Lijpe Mocro Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Na de demo gespeeld te hebben wist ik gewoon dat dit een pareltje zou worden. Nogmaals bevestigd dus! Wil em heel graag spelen maar moet Horizon nog afmaken en die wil ik niet rushen, en nog mass effect over twee weken :'-(:'-(

16. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  17. NuclearGoat

NuclearGoat PSN: Acrillic

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik heb hem gekocht, wat is het toch genieten als PS4 eigenaar begin van dit jaar. _O_
    Beetje de PS2 hoogtij dagen gaat het weer heen.

Eerst Horizon nog afmaken :cool:.

Zifnap vindt dit leuk.
  18. Smok3y

Smok3y Dark Souls!

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik heb zoveel zin in deze game damn!!!

Maar enige wat me wel opviel is dat de areas er erg "saai" uitzien.
    Of ze laten bewust andere area's niet zien in de footage.

Deel 1 niet gespeeld . Maar de demo beviel erg goed!

19. MAD 1976

MAD 1976 Useless info here...

Leuk Bevonden:
    Volgens review van Push Square (echt héle goed review btw!) 'moet' je de game 3 keer uitspelen om er de meeste voldoening uit te halen.
    http://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/ps4/nier_automata

EDIT: ah review staat al hierboven, maar dit feitje even melden lijkt me wel een goede tip!

Smok3y vindt dit leuk.
  20. Zifnap

Leuk Bevonden:
    "Recommended" score van Euro gamer.

EDIT: En de DF update!

Laatst bewerkt: 7 mrt 2017

Deel Deze Pagina