1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[PS4] [Vita] Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Discussie in 'Games' gestart door WinterBase, 17 apr 2011.

1. WinterBase

WinterBase #VOTEFORRECKA XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:

[​IMG]

[gb]Uncharted: Golden Abyss[/gb]
    Ontwikkelaar: Sony Bend Studio
    Uitgever: Sony Computer Entertainment
    Genre: Action-adventure, Platformer en Third-person shooter
    Platform(s): Next Generation Portable
    Spelers: 1
    Releasedatum: 22 februari 2012

[gb]Informatie=(/gb]
    Uncharted: Golden Abyss speelt zich af voor Uncharted: Drake's Fortune op PlayStation 3. In deze prequel van de ontwikkelaar Sony Bend Studio moet je het duistere geheim achter de massamoord op een Spaanse expeditie ontrafelen die 400 jaar geleden in Centraal-Amerika plaatsvond.

Nathan krijgt te maken met de rivaliteit tussen zijn oude vriend Jason Dante en Marisa Chase, de kleindochter van een archeoloog die op mysterieuze wijze verdween. Je moet ook nog eens heeldhuids oude ruïnes en een verraderlijke jungle trotseren om achter de waarheid te komen.​

[gb]Screenshots=(/gb]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[gb]Filmpjes=(/gb]

[yt]V1VuPucNGSA[/yt]

[yt]ZJwkfwTaedY[/yt]​

[gb]Verder=(/gb]
    Er is nog maar weinig naar buiten gebracht over de handheld versie van Uncharted. Toch ben ik enorm benieuwd, aangezien beide console delen erg tof waren. Titels als deze zullen voor mij uiteindelijk beslissend zijn of ik een NGP zal aanschaffen. Bovenstaand filmpje ziet er voor mij in ieder geval wel alvast veelbelovend uit! :)

Laatst bewerkt: 24 feb 2012
  2. jan_tran

jan_tran Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dat filmpje, erg indrukwekkende graphics voor zo'n handheld. De huidige NGP-games line-up (op Wikipedia althans) spreekt me niet echt aan maar ben zo goed als verkocht om de NGP voor deze game alleen al aan te schaffen.

3. DulleNL

DulleNL I'm a little teapot Magic Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Uncharted NGP set between first two games

The Next Generation Portable Uncharted game takes place between Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2, Naughty Dog has revealed.

In an interview with gameblog.fr, translated for Eurogamer by Eurogamer.fr, Naughty Dog co-president Christophe Balestra said Uncharted NGP will "most likely" feature interactions with Uncharted 3, also out later this year.

The story is described as "parallel". In Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Nathan embarks on an adventure with journalist Elena Fisher and the duo end up liking each other quite a bit. At the beginning of Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Elena is nowhere to be seen. When she eventually turns up, she's not happy with poor old Nate.

Will Uncharted NGP reveal why?

Meanwhile, Balestra said Uncharted NGP features a different vibe and rhythm than the PlayStation 3 games so people can play it in short bursts. This is a handheld game after all.

It's the same category of game, but has more exploration and fewer gunfights, letting people breathe while playing.

4. da_ruub

da_ruub Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Alleen hiervoor zou ik die handheld al willen hebben. Mijn ps3 heb ik in eerste instantie ook alleen voor uncharted gekocht.

5. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Laatst bewerkt: 2 jun 2011
  6. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    [​IMG]

Uncharted Golden Abyss Delivers a Home Console Experience

Uncharted Golden Abyss is the best reason, but certainly not the only one, to buy Sony's still-codenamed Next Generation Portable.
    It is a game that delivers what you'd expect from a console, it cuts no corners, offers no excuses. This is gaming on the go without the need to make do. This is the reason you'd want to carry around something that is made for gaming, rather than something that is merely able to play games.

My first moments with Sony's NGP at a press event last month wasn't spent playing Uncharted Golden Abyss, but it was Golden Abyss that made me a true believer in the importance of dual-thumbstick portable gaming.
    [​IMG]
    Back when Uncharted was shown to Brian Ashcraft in Japan, following the unveiling of the NGP, the already impressive game was just a tech demo, Sony Worldwide Studios VP Scott Rohde told a gathering of press last week. Much has been added and changed since that early look.

Golden Abyss is a brand new Uncharted game, he said, that takes place before Drake's Fortune. It is not a prequel, he said, it is a stand alone story, one that takes more than two hours to tell.

The game was created using the same motion capture techniques used on Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3, Rohde said. The NGP even allows for real-time lighting and advanced shaders. While the graphics are impressive, stunning even, developers Bend Studio were sure to put in as much work on the story and gameplay as they did the graphics.

[​IMG]

That's because the NGP has some interesting ways to play games. It has those two glorious thumbsticks, a touch screen on the front and a touchpad on the back and can detect motion.

We watch as Drake approaches a guard standing by a cliff in a lush jungle near the remains of the Temple of Serpents. An icon bar pops up on the screen close to the thumbsticks showing buttons and swipe symbols. Touching one knocks the guard from his roost. It also allows Drake to quickly change weapons and pick items up.

Later we see Drake climbing across a cliff face, when he gets to a crevice. Tilting the NGP causes Drake to lean and reach out toward the opposing cliff. Tapping that cliff causes Drake to jump. When Drake arrives at a set of wooden posts jutting from the side of the cliff, sliding your finger across the posts causes Drake to monkey-bar his way along cliff.

The good news? You don't have to use the touchscreen to play, it's an option. The better news? You'll still probably want to because it works.

[​IMG]

As Rohde explains this we watch Drake climb under a guard, a tap of the screen has him pull the enemy from the cliff. A few minutes later Drake sneaks up behind another guard, tapping the guard causes Drake to kill him silently.

Later I get a chance to play the game. The NGP feels slightly big in my hands, thicker then I expected. But I seen forget that as I stare into the crisp 5-inch OLED screen. Rohde told us that the game has four times the resolution of the Playstation Portable, that the game displays 260,000 polygons per a frame. None of that registers though as I sink into the familiar experience of guiding Drake through another jungle, on an adventure for some unknown prize.

In the distance I see man walking across the remains of a temple. I crouch Drake behind a low wall and then use the thumbsticks to position him and pop off some headshots. The controls are solid, not just reminiscent of a Playstation 3 controller, but seemingly matching one.

[​IMG]

Moving and firing, too, is effortless. I shift between cover, run to new hiding spots, all while firing off shots at enemies who are now returning fire. None of it is a struggle. None of it frustrates my aim, or intent. And then there are the improvements. Using the touchscreen to toss the grenade is a joy. I just switch to a grenade, and then touch and drag to the exact spot I want Drake to toss the explosive.

Sniping is a bit of a challenge, requiring players to use the motion sensing of the NGP when zoomed in to aim, but the balance between effort and reward seems just right.

Uncharted Golden Abyss certainly isn't the sort of first-person shooter experience that will completely stress test the abilities of the NGP's dual thumbsticks, that will have to wait for a Battlefield or Call of Duty, but it requires enough shooting and moving to prove what gamers have been saying for years: Shooters just don't work with a single thumbstick.

7. OniRyo

OniRyo Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wow, grafisch ziet hij er echt goed uit. als deze op de release van de NGP komt dan haal ik de NGP/PSP Vita gelijk op de release :+.

8. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
  9. Delphiki

Delphiki Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ziet er prachtig uit. Maar ik zie mezelf om 1 of andere reden geen handhelds meer kopen. Hoe mooi het ook is, het kan toch niet op tegen gamen op een grote tv met een goede versterker eraan.

Ik reis nooit met het openbaar vervoer dus echt een moment of plek om een handheld te gebruiken heb ik niet. Als ik game is het thuis en dan ga ik toch altijd liever op de bank voor de tv zitten.

Heb mijn DS op 2 lange autoritten naar vakantiebestemmingen na ook amper gebruikt

10. Kevf

Kevf Hardcore poster

Leuk Bevonden:
    dat 'probleem' heb ik dus ook. De NGP ziet er super uit! Maar wat moet ik met een handheld. Ik game alleen thuis. De 3DS ligt hier nu ook (mag hem twee weken via mijn werk lenen) en ik heb hem nog geeneens aangehad.

anyway: tweakers is ook zeer positief!

http://tweakers.net/reviews/2143/hands-on-sony-ngp.html

11. Liquid

Liquid Kobrakai

Leuk Bevonden:
    Duizend keer dit. Sommige mensen begrijpen nog steeds het verschil niet tussen een dedicated gaming handheld en een MP3-speler met de mogelijkheid Angry Birds af te spelen.

Ik ben zelf een groot fan van handheld gaming. Het hele idee om zo'n prachtig stukje techniek in de palm van je hand te zien liggen doet me gewoon meer dan een console (ook al game ik daar natuurlijk ook nog steeds regelmatig op). Ik heb dan ook echt zin in Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Om de een of andere manier kijk ik hier meer naar uit dan naar Uncharted 3, maar dat zal de gekke tech-freak in mij wel zijn. Hier nog een leuk, lang direct feed filmpje van de game. I'm so hyped!

Laatst bewerkt: 9 jun 2011
  12. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
  13. Kiss of Fire

Kiss of Fire Kiss of Fire

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wow wat een plaatjes. Net zo mooi als Uncharted 1, of ga ik dan te ver?

14. RemcoM

RemcoM Ash and molten glass like Eyjafjallajökull

Leuk Bevonden:
    Zeker niet.
    [​IMG]

15. Tco

Tco The Chosen One

Leuk Bevonden:
    Achterhaald topictitel. :+

Screens = drool.

16. Fardo

Fardo Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dat heb ik ook. Wil dit ding heel graag hebben :)

17. WinterBase

Leuk Bevonden:
    Startpost een beetje geüpdate. Dank Dulle voor de screens :+

Ik ga straks met de game beginnen. Ben erg benieuwd :D

18. OniRyo

OniRyo Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Vandaag uitgespeeld op Hard, wat een toffe game. _0_

de Speelduur is een beetje hetzelfde als alle andere Uncharted games op de PS3, maar naar mijn gevoel was het langer dan Uncharted 3.

grafisch is het zeker indrukwekkend op zoveel levels en zeker de jungle level, maar hoe verder je komt in de game hoe minder het grafisch word naar mijn gevoel.

maar dan nog... Uncharted Golden Abyss zit echt bijna op de PS3 graphics niveau en de verhaal is deze keer ook weer tof.

19. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Net even begonnen, en ik hoop eigenlijk dat er nog veel puzzeltjes ed gaan komen. :D Ook al is het iets simpels als 'veeg over het scherm'
    [​IMG]
    Ik vind dat leuk, en hoe simpel het ook is, het voegt toe aan de sfeer en de feel van echt iets ontdekken. Die schietpartijen kunnen me gestolen worden. :p

Ik merk wel dat het maar goed is dat ik 'maar' op Normal speel; ik zit te veel screenshots te nemen, dus ik zou anders al lang af zijn geweest. :+

20. WinterBase

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ben nog niet zo ver maar de puzzels vind ik tot nu toe nog wel leuk. Verwacht alleen dat het op een gegeven moment een beetje eentonig wordt.

Ik heb trouwens de gevoeligheid van het richten op z'n hoogst gezet, speelt het imo ietsje beter :)

Deel Deze Pagina