1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

Crazy Taxi Next

Discussie in 'Algemeen' gestart door WouteR, 10 jun 2001.

1. WouteR

WouteR Senior Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    While speaking with Hitmaker's CEO, Hisao Oguchi, IGNDC was able to squeeze out some new information on Crazi Taxi Next, which will make an appearence on the Xbox console. The game sounds like another solid title for the Xbox, certainly worth the read below:
    IGNDC: We're also big fans of the Crazy Taxi series though we were a little sad to hear that the multiplayer mode (both online and offline) wouldn't make it into Crazy Taxi 2. Will there be an online multiplayer mode Crazy Taxi Next for the Xbox?

HO: With the Xbox, it give us [Hitmaker] a whole lot of options to play with. The problem with doing online play for a game like Crazy Taxi, the cities are so large, the chances of players meeting at any given time are very rare. Within the game's parameters, it's pretty hard to make it fun with online play in the first place. With Crazy Taxi Next, what I would like to do is to add new features that aren't in Crazy Taxi and Crazy Taxi 2... essentially make a totally new Crazy Taxi game. Of course, Crazy Taxi Next will have huge graphical improvements, but the biggest changes would be in the gameplay. For example, stages that change with time so you would have night-time driving sequences. With this in mind, there would be different customers that you would pick up at night compared to those you would pick up during the day. Using this example, you could pick up a couple at night and drive them to a hotel (laughs).

Interssant.. heb wel genoten van Crazy Taxi op de DC maar het werd een beetje saai om steeds dezelfde dominee naar dezelfde kerk te brengen :)

Lijkt me ook wel leuk als er echt een realistischere Taxi game uitkomt.. ok CRazy Taxi is 100% Arcade Style maar misschien een andere developer...

2. Martin

Martin Big Boss

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik vond Crazy taxi maar magertjes
    De gameplay was vaag maar wel snel en de graphics waren goed voor een Dreamcast.
    Ik heb er wel een paar uurtjes meer gespeeld maar ik ben nu niet echt 'wow ik moet deze game hebben met me Xbox'
    Om een keer te huren en te spelen met me kameraden is voldoende :)

3. WouteR

WouteR Senior Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    als mijn neeffie er is wil die het altijd ff spelen, is dan altijd wel leuk.. maar meer dan 2 dagen moet je het neit spelen nee.. CT Next wil ik wel n keer spelen maar om hem nou te kopen..

Deel Deze Pagina