1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

Xbox One TV Signal Black Screen

Discussie in 'Xbox Hardware' gestart door XboxOne, 23 mei 2014.

1. XboxOne

XboxOne New Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dear Forum,

Sorry I have to write in English, you can answer in Dutch if you want. I checked the whole Internet for that particular issue I am having, unfortunately nothing worked for me. I saw that some of you don't have that problem, so I am asking you how did you do it?

I don't get any TV signal on my TV through my Xbox One, it says that it receives a signal, but the screen stays black and the Xbox gets slow and sometimes it freezes.

I have KPN Glasvezel with the infamous Experia Box v8 and the Motorola TV receiver. I tried so many constellations, cables and settings, nothing worked so far. Do you have any idea or solution? Many thanks.

Regards,

Seb

2. oneshot1tkil

oneshot1tkil Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    tink i is not comptilebale

3. Melbuuln

Melbuuln Active Member XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Vermoed dat de HDCP beveiliging van de Motorola tegen werkt.

4. XboxOne

XboxOne New Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Yes, I think so too, as the One is not officially available in NL, it won't work. Nevertheless I think I was reading some comments somewhere, that people with Unitymedia Internet were able to watch TV through their One. Maybe I am mistaken?

Thanks for your reply. I thought about this as well once. So I really have to wait until the Xbox One is available here and Microsoft has spoken to the provider here in the Netherlands?!

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator: 23 mei 2014
  5. Graveheart

Graveheart Groovy XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nee, ik gok dat het aan de Motorola ligt, niet de provider.
    Dus daadwerkelijk de tuner zelf die het verkloot.

6. XboxOne

XboxOne New Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Thanks again. I tried this morning again, I used a splitter in the middle, as some people succeeded by doing that. Nothing again. I think it's indeed the receiver with it's copy control. I believe I have to wait at least until September and hoping that Microsoft will ask KPN to change the Motorola's box software. If you have any idea in the meantime, I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks again. Enjoy the weekend.

Seb

Deel Deze Pagina