Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas

Discussie in 'Algemeen' gestart door C H i L, 4 mrt 2006.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. Jeroen

Jeroen nomnomnom

Leuk Bevonden:
    Paar dagen terug heeft IGN een Multiplayer hands-on geplaats. Deze heb ik hier nog niet gezien dus ik plaats hem maar ff. Staan een aantal leuke details in, en ze zijn érg over de mplayer te spreken.

IGN Hands-on Multiplayer Preview

City Street Large komt terug \o/ \o/ en waarschijnlijk worden er via downloadeble content later nog meer klassieke maps aangeboden!

2. josuwa

josuwa Ik ben sexy

Leuk Bevonden:
    godverdoeme he , tering cover ook in multiplayer! :mad:

3. BigKabuto

BigKabuto Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hele hoop info ----

Some answers...And yes i i'm sorry i can't get to these faster we are in the last stretch with Vegas and i do prioritize finishing the game.
    I can't answer all your questions since i don't know everything but here is some information at least.

HEALTH SYSTEM: The way we see it...
    SP=You win or you fail an encounter, the decision to have you *regen* was made to avoid reloading just because you botched one fight, that's just for acessibility.

MP=It takes only a few bullets to drop someone (much less then in lockdown) The only time you will see any type of regen happening is if you get dinged by a stray shot rounding a corner and you didn't get killed. The way we see is the system is that your character is wearing body armor and although you will be able to absorb a stray shot or 2, a direct burst will take you out, what you will see on screen is a visual indication of how much trouble you are in basicly.

ARMOR: In MP only. Armor is very realistic in Vegas, the more you wear the slower you are going to be. Armor is only good at a distance really, from up close you will get shredded to pieces even wearing body armor. The purpose of armor is to give you some measure of protection against stray shots and light caliber weapons at a distance.
    Once again no helmets and headshots kill as long as you are not too far with your weapon.

WEAPONS
    I will give a list of weapons probably today and expect some stuff from me that explains how they work in Vegas

WEAPON CUSTOMIZATION
    You can change your scope, add a highcap to pistols, user a laser sight or change the stock on your sniper rifle. Some weapons have more options then others, you will have to play to see.

Cheating
    If it happens it wont make anyone better in this one so even though we are tring hard to avoid it don't worry if it does happen it shouldnt affect game balance.

Options to turn off take cover or health?
    Probably not but its not 100% sure yet.

Gadgets in Vegas
    Some old, some new, ill try to get clearance to talk about them soon.

PC dedicated servers
    I would assume so but i will ask the PC guys.

IS the PC version exactly like 360?
    Actually the 360 version is actually like PC since we developped the game on PC's first.
    I would expect better graphics on PC then on 360 and obviously adapted menus.
    There will be some variations in menus but overall expect the same gameplay experience.

ZOMG console games can't work on PC, port sucks

Welcome to next gen, that does not hold true anymore since the 360 is probably a better computer then what the average guy is using at home. Frankly i played the game on PC and we had plenty of fun with it.

Hollywood experience means Rambo
    Not at all. Play vegas on realistic mode without your reticule turning red on ennemies and the terrorist flanking you. If you still find its easy and Rambo'ish, well then i can't help ya
    Hollywood means your experience will be more personal and realistic. Its a question of ambiance and story telling not gameplay.

Gameplay
    Vegas is VERY VERY tactical. Sure you can try to just storm rooms but if you use tactics properly you will discover a level of tactics in a FPS that has never been done before.

I know theres a TON more questions, i do have them written down. I will try to answer more today as time permits. Please be patient guys, i want to answer everything as fast as possible as much as you want answers

this is all from one of the main game designers...lots of it might be PR stuff but the info gives a general idea where this game is going...

--------

First of all i can confirm that yes Vegas will be available on PC as the same product that will be shipped on 360. The feeling was that the game is at a point where PC fans can enjoy the same experience as console players will and there wasnt really a need for completly different mechanics that would have made it a completly seperate project.

There is no health bar in the game as you may have seen, frankly i havent met anyone who noticed yet while they are playing, its very intuitive.

Take cover is present in MP and SP as well as blind fire.

Blind fire is excessively innacurate and pretty much only good for scaring the opposition into taking cover as well. Accidents do happen though stray bullets can be deadly as in any situation.

Take cover: You will have to try it to believe me when i say that it's fun in MP and pretty much reduced to a great extent the efficiency of run & gun.

Cinematic experience= More realistic levels and environments. You will see the chaos created by the bad guys and be able to really understand what is happening, it never meant that the gameplay was going to be dummed down. (I actually saw this alot)

Release date: Hasn't changed, we are still on track i believe that will be confirmed soon, i can say this much, the game will be out soon

Weapons: We have been working on these with a passion, you will experience some of the most fun yet realistic guns we have ever produced. They feel really good and yeah some favorites were brought back for good measure

---------

astly...I PROMISE

the WEAPONS LIST...

Here it is, finally!

Pistols
    Mk. 23
    USP40
    92FS
    Gock18
    Desert Eagle
    Raging Bull (yes a revolver)

SMG
    MP5
    MP7A1
    UMP45
    P90 (Tweaked and balanced i promise)
    MP9
    MAC11 (badass)

Assault
    SCARC-H CQC
    M8
    AUGA3
    G3KA4
    552C
    G36C
    MTAR21 (Might turn into a Tavor21)
    FAMAS
    AK47 (Its back!)

LMG
    MK46
    21E
    M249SPW
    MG36

Shotguns
    M3
    SPAS12
    870MCS
    XM26-LSS

Sniper
    PSG1
    M40A1
    SV-98
    Scout Tactical

As far as gadgets go i can say we have the following at this time. (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
    There are more gadgets in MP but i am going to list those next weekSmile

Frag Grenades
    WP Grenades
    Flashbangs
    Tear Gas (Mp)
    Gas Mask (Mp)

4. josuwa

josuwa Ik ben sexy

Leuk Bevonden:
    ik hoop dat het coveren meevalt e ndat ik terug het r6 3 gevoel krijg :)

5. Magneto 360

Magneto 360 XBW.nl VIP XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    klinkt erg goed allemaal ........ laat maar komen die game!! :thumbs:

/Mod Niet nodig om die enorme post nog eens te gaan quoten.

6. ferryxboxer

ferryxboxer Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    wanneer komt die demo uit ?

7. junneh

junneh Beat me punk...

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik heb Raven shield op de pc echt kapot ge mulitplayert, lockdown was grote bagger maar dit beloofd HEEL VEEL Goeds, al haal ik em dan wel op de pc, om dat RVS gevoel weer terug te krijgen, oh wat was da vet online

8. Stealth TBH

Stealth TBH Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  9. thepunisher

thepunisher Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Tsjah, ziet dr toch wel goed uit dan:+
    Heb je ook in Rainbow Six dezelfde vrijheid zoals in Ghost Recon AW?
    Of moet je hier echt steeds het pad volgen wat je wordt opgedragen?

10. Magneto 360

Leuk Bevonden:
    uhhh welke vrijheid?

in de single player in GRAW is het iet volgen van het pad een commentaar van je piloot ( you're leaving the battle zone......)

11. thepunisher

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ja ok daar heb je dan wel gelijk in....maar je kon als het ware toch wel 2 a 3 straatjes verder lopen en dan de tegenstander van de andere kant verrassen zeg maar.
    Wat ik bedoel is dus eigenlijk of er meerdere wegen zijn om bij je tegenstander te komen of moet je perse via 1 pad?

12. Magneto 360

Leuk Bevonden:
    denk dat je wel deze vrijheid hebt......

je kan in meerdere video's zien dat je teamleden via andere ingangen kan laten binnen vallen terwijl je zelf aan de buitenkant van een gebouw hangt.....bijvoorbeeld

zal allemaal meer GRAW achtig zijn.........

13. thepunisher

Leuk Bevonden:
    Zo mag ik dat nou graag horen:thumbs:
    Ik heb nooit de Rainbow Six serie gespeeld, behalve dan Lockdown op een enkele keer na voor de xbox.
    Dat deel moest minder zijn dan de anderen dus ik heb nu wel hooggespannen verwachtingen.
    Het ziet er vooralsnog allemaal vrij goed uit, misschien dan toch maar aanschaffen, ondanks dat k t niet online gebruik:cool:

14. Magneto 360

Leuk Bevonden:
    lockdown is een van de slechtse uit de reeks , probeers eens de rainbow six 3 of black arrow ( kosten nu ongeveer 10 euro)

die hooggespannen verwachting is naar mijn mening geheel terecht , ik wacht al op deze game sinds bekend werd dat ie zou komen

als je deze game hebt moet ze zeker een Live gaan overwegen , dan is zo'n game echt verslavend te noemen en zeer leuk om online te spelen......

moet wel zeggen , ik ben een beetje bevooroordeeld , vind alles van Tom Clancy erg goed qua spel ( nu een echte GRAW fan namelijk)

15. junneh

junneh Beat me punk...

Leuk Bevonden:
    Lockdown is zo brak, dit is meer te vergelijken met raven shield ( r6 - 3 voor de pc was dat ;) ) r6 op xbox heb ik nooit gedaan

korte RVS samenvatting: nog realistischer als GRAW, verslavende multiplayer, zie het maar als counterstrike, maar dan 10x tactischer en vooral LANGZAMER.
    als je geraakt was ging je ook met een slepend been lopen enzo. 2 shots in chest was je ook gewoon dood :)
    recoil verschillend bij de vele geweren, kon je uitbreiden met scopes, silencers, thermals, hi cap mags etc.
    In clan verband was RVS helemaal geweldig, 5vs5 echt tactisch rustig aan met n groep van een man of drie assaulten terwijl je andere 2 strategische punten dekten ( 1 met sniper, de ander met een LMG) ( verschilt natuurlijk per map )
    heb met RVS nog een groot tournooi gewonnen, heb ik nog wat leuk geld en wat gadgets aan overgehouden. Al was RVS neit zo populair op LANS e.d. waren ook maar een stuk of 4-5 nederlandse clans die tegen ons niveau aan zaten,

maargoed weer lekker afgedwaald, als deze game de RVS draad weer oppakt is dit een musthave :)

en ja met Single player kun je voor de missie in de tactical planner je eigen route uit zetten, die je, niet perse hoeft te volgen.

16. VeliteS

VeliteS Rainbow style

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hoop echt dat ze nog een multiplayer demo uitbrengen om te kijken of die covermode niet de hele muliplayer verkloot. Met covermode zijn clanmatches totaal niet te spelen omdat het team dat het meeste campt dan altijd wint:{

17. Magneto 360

Leuk Bevonden:
    dat noemen ze nou een uitdaging :+

18. mvdlit

mvdlit Have always fun!

Leuk Bevonden:
    In nieuwe xbox magazine zal een demo van R6: vegas zitten meldt xbox360only. Hopelijk binnekort dus demo op markteplace:D

19. Azumi

Azumi *

Leuk Bevonden:
    wil je nog een keer? :cool:
    Sta altijd klaar om eens gezellig coop te spelen, als je zin hebt pm je maar :)

20. junneh

junneh Beat me punk...

Leuk Bevonden:
    haha altijd wel ;)

Denk dat ik deze toch voor 360 ga halen, want pc versie zla wel weer 3 maanden later pas komen, en ik hunker zo erg naar een goede tactical shooter, al heb ik dan wel geen muis :mad:

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Deel Deze Pagina