Eredivisie PES6 (Nederlands)

Discussie in 'XBW Gaming' gestart door BrunoSC, 2 feb 2007.

1. The_Verve

The_Verve Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  2. BrunoSC

BrunoSC Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  3. The_Verve

The_Verve Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geen lijst. Ik heb echter wel een speelronde een speler aan de kant gehouden. Maar Excelsior mag van mij met zijn volledige team spelen hoor.

NEC-Groningen 0-0

4. BrunoSC

BrunoSC Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    OK. New player for ADO: Indigo dude

He wil update all games for ADO in this week. All ADO's pending games will be soon played games.

All games that ADO won in the first leg will be replayed this week.

Laatst bewerkt: 4 mei 2007
  5. jerooney

jerooney d'r in dat telt

Leuk Bevonden:
    wat lult die brunobc man?? hij had 2 rode kaarte tege mij en komt er zo mee weg?? vaaaaaaag

6. Hanzo187

Hanzo187 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    bruno , i expected a better sportsman off you. first you tell us that if people report red players , the reds aren't allowed to play but suddenly your brother (who is also a horrible opponent, slides everywhere) gets 2 red cards and he gets away with that?

weak.

7. Hanzo187

Hanzo187 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    willem II 2 - 2 Roda JC

Bobson,Kerekes; ???

8. Alpine

Alpine Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Vitesse 3-1 ADO Den Haag

Rojer 1-0
    Lazovic 2-0
    Den Ouden 2-1
    Lazovic 3-1

9. jerooney

jerooney d'r in dat telt

Leuk Bevonden:
    oper,cristiano

ik d8 dat we die 2e wedstrijd meteen al moeste spelen maar dat was niet
    maja dan moete ze deze maar noteren voor de return;)

10. jerooney

jerooney d'r in dat telt

Leuk Bevonden:
    wanneer word alles bijgewerkt??hier staat dat ik nog alles moet vanaf day 15 maja ik moet nog maar 1 wedstrijd tege afayouth en dan ben ik weer bij:)

11. BrunoSC

BrunoSC Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    First of all I got no brother, he's my brother in lw's brother.

I'm starting to get sick about all this FUCKING BULLSHIT concerning red cards. I spend half of the time I dedicate to XBOX looking for substitutes, posting scores and trying to make every freaking one get along with each other and all what I find is a stupid and unnecessary polemics about a FUCKING RULE that has never been applied.

Ok you want u want FUCKING SLORY AND WHOEVER it was the other guy not to play. OK they won't FUCKING play in the whole second leg. But this rule will apply to any redcarded player...or it´s only for fucking EXCELSIOR?

WHAT ABOUT YOUR TWO REDCARDED PLAYERS AGAINST ADO this evening?? Will the play 2nd leg???

Holy Crap

12. Alpine

Alpine Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Update the site than were maybe happy

13. The_Verve

The_Verve Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Again, I have applied that fucking rule once. I have had one red card in the whole competition. Ask VakeM. He kinda introduced the rule here.

Quit your whining! Excelsior had 2 red cards in one match! Part of the game, my ass! It's just unsportive, and you know it.

14. BrunoSC

BrunoSC Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Why instead of complaining you ask to post all red cards and make a list of each cautioned player before each and then by the way you care about everybody playing their games and when people don´t play you talk to them and ask them? In other words why u don't cooperate instead of being a pain?

15. ThomasR

ThomasR Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    RKC (Tjop21) is er weer. Wegens omstandigheden is ie een tijdje niet online geweest.

Laten we gewoon verder gaan en niet ingaan op provocaties van spelers waarvan je vindt dat ze onsportief zijn...ik hou er zelf ook niet van maar sta er boven.

Ik pak ze dan zelf ook hard aan.

Elke club heeft nu weer een manager dus laten we de competitie afmaken.

@Bruno: RKC is back online.

16. BrunoSC

BrunoSC Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    I just one to say a couple of things:

1) No new weeks will be posted until the first leg is totally completed. We all need to make an effort. When this is done scores, standings, topscorers will be updated in the blog.
    2) I want to make everybody know the difficulty to play with certain managers. Especially Roda's manager who doesn't reply to messages. He needs to update as soon as possible. Indigo dude has been asking him to play today several times and has got no reply. Samething for my bro in law.

I may have been quite rude in my last message but I was really irritated. It looks like some people are more interested in creating polemics than in making the competition run. I also don´t understand some people attitudes when they lose, instead of congratulating people they send not very kind messages.

17. Tjop21

Tjop21 Forza Waalwijk

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hallo

Ik ben er inderdaad weer.
    En ik zal mn wedstrijden die nog open staan komende week ook inhalen

18. Hanzo187

Hanzo187 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    those were 2 yellows.

btw im glad there are no more spanish friends becaus i wont play them anymore. Connection is horrible.

19. BrunoSC

BrunoSC Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    There are 4 Spanish players:

Joelines
    Ryver26
    JAUME FERRET
    Brunosc (2) RUBIN1972

Two more playing from Spain:

Indigo dude
    BrunoSC

There are punctual connection problems with Indigo and I have experinced some last week.

There is also a Dutch user Alpine2009 with severe connection problems and people are quite comprehensive with him.

So connection problems don't exist because of playing from Spain to the Netherlands. It depends on the connection of each player, the internet provider. I play with 4 megas and last week for technical problems I experienced some problems. Like some of the Dutch players do when they play other Dutch players.

If you are not going to play with Spanish players you can better think about quitting the league. Just say yes or no ASAP, I got more subs.

20. Alpine

Alpine Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    I dont know i have server problems i have 3000 KBs download and 970 KBs Upload
    But i get a better one but i dont the people instal it for me.
    Internet with 6000 KBs Download and 1890 KBs Upload is this enough?

Deel Deze Pagina