Xbox One vs. PS4

Discussie in 'Algemeen' gestart door Dusky Demon NL, 26 mei 2013.

1. ZeroDarkFive

ZeroDarkFive Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Microsoft says Xbox One rumors “clouding logic and reason”
    By: Brandon MorganOctober 31, 2013 - 10:30 CDT0 comments

Rumors are surrounding the Xbox One's upcoming release.

Rumors have been abounding across the internet, as they always do, regarding the current state of the Xbox One.

Everything from crashing, lag issues, and graphic issues have been passed around.

The most recent rumor is the one regarding the Snap Function being completely terrible and killing any game that uses Xbox Live.

Microsoft wanted to squash these rumors as quickly as possible, of course.
    Albert Penello, the gentleman who leads the planning for the Xbox One hopped on Reddit to voice his word against these.

He said:
    There is a really bizarre phenomenon going on right now where the frenzy for news, drama, and behind-the-scenes dealings is clouding logic and reason.
    There is nothing going on behind the scenes nearly as interesting as everyone would like to believe.

We are a month away from launch, and people are working hard to finalize the last of the bugs. There are still a lot things left to be done.
    We’re crunching and I’m sure Sony’s crunching too.

I know people are excited.
    I’m sorry but things are nowhere near as dire or dramatic or exciting as everyone would like to believe.

That’s why I’m not commenting on every single random rumor that comes along, because everything I see is so drastically overblown vs. reality.
    Since its launch the Xbox One has received more than a little criticism due to its original policies.

These have since changed and Microsoft’s upcoming next-gen console still receives some hate and rumors such as those above.

No one can really say how the Xbox One will turn out until we can get our hands on the system ourselves on November 22nd. Until then we just have to bide our time and keep these rumors to ourselves.

If these rumors have even a little bit of truth behind them, then let’s hope Microsoft uses these next few weeks wisely to rid the next-gen console of any issues.

It would not help their cause if they launched the system alongside bugs and unusable games.

The Xbox One will be released on November 22nd, we’re almost to the next-gen, gamers.

Need some good news for the Xbox One? Titanfall has been announced to remain a Microsoft exclusive for all time.

This means no PlayStation 4 port, which is terrible for Sony fans, but there is always Titanfall 2, which will surely come.

2. 360man

360man Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ja kan allemaal. Je kan het zo breed maken als je wilt, maar zoals ik al zei dan is de nuttigheid van je cijfers steeds minder. Ik kan ook zeggen dat ik 300 miljoen plastic tandenstokers heb verkocht. Mijn marktaandeel is dan 80% en nintendo 20%. De 3DS is namelijk ook van plastic 8)

3. SHiZ NL

SHiZ NL Active Assassin

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dit slaat kant noch wal |:-

4. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  5. Zifnap

Zifnap Koehl en gecollecteerd

Leuk Bevonden:
    PS4 versus XOne: ;)

[​IMG]

Xbox One Resolutiongate: the 720p fallout

Ziet er langzaam maar zeker toch echt naar uit dat voor de technisch meest indrukwekkende (niet per definitie beste) games, de keuze op de PS4 gaat vallen.

6. Nightbringer

Nightbringer Wieder geil! XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik verwacht dat straks wel alles 1080p gaat worden bij de One.

7. UpInSmoke0611

UpInSmoke0611 Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ps4 niet?

8. Nightbringer

Leuk Bevonden:
    Bij de ps4 zijn ze dat toch al?

9. UpInSmoke0611

UpInSmoke0611 Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  10. oneshot1tkil

oneshot1tkil Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  11. Nightbringer

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dat moet je niet aan mij vragen, ik heb me niet in de ps4 verdiept.

12. Servantes

Servantes Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    [yt]OYARY9-GJi0[/yt]

deze al langsgekomen ?

13. Lethal AK47

Lethal AK47 Broodje kroket is leven XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geen idee, nu wel. :+ Niet echt indrukwekkend, maar zal wel aan mij liggen. :p

14. oneshot1tkil

oneshot1tkil Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Idd niet echt bijzonder, En nog steeds 10 keer het zelfde mannetje in het stadium, Belachelijk, Bij de gamecube was dat ook.

15. Lijpe Mocro

Lijpe Mocro Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nog steeds even saai maargoed

16. Tim

Tim Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Uiterlijk maakt mij niet zo veel uit, als de UI maar snel is

17. ExquisiteSteez

ExquisiteSteez Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Op youtube staat dat het een devkit build is !

Het ziet er prima uit imo !

Lekker simpel !

Maar ja, ik ben meer benieuwd naar de nieuwe PS Store.

Want de huidige PS Store is fakking traag.

18. Zifnap

Zifnap Koehl en gecollecteerd

Leuk Bevonden:
    Vind de PS4 UI er ook prima uitzien. Lekker strak, zoals op de PS3. Niet zo overvol en kitscherig als op de 360, al heb ik geen flauw benul hoe de XOne UI eruit ziet.

De oude store en het downloaden van patches etc. is op de PS3 inderdaad traag. Hoop dat ze dat verbeterd hebben.

19. ZeroDarkFive

ZeroDarkFive Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Sony: PS4 Ultimate FAQ

What type of hard drive does PS4 use?
    PS4 is equipped with a 5400 RPM SATA II hard drive.

Users can choose to install a new hard drive so long as it complies with these standards, is no thicker than 9.5mm, and is larger than 160GB.

When playing disc-based games on PS4, do I need to install data to the hard drive?

Yes, all PS4 Blu-ray Disc games must be cached to the hard drive to ensure a smooth gaming
    experience. However, certain titles may not require you to wait for the game data to be fully cached before starting gameplay.

In order to start playing disc-based games, users will need to insert the game disc into PS4 just like on the PS3 system.

If I rent a game disc, and then decide I want to buy it digitally, can I use the mandatory install to avoid downloading it and just activate my license?

No, in this example you would have to delete the disc install data and fully install the digital version of the game.

Will I be able to watch Blu-ray movies on PS4?

Yes, you will need to download and install PS4’s day-one system software update 1.50, and then activate your Blu-ray Disc video capability with a one-time activation through the internet in order to play Blu-ray Disc films and DVD video content.

What if I’m not able to or don’t want to connect my PS4 system online?
    PS4 owners in North America can contact SCEA Consumer Services at (800) 345-7669 to request a Blu-ray activation disc that will be distributed via mail.

Will I be able to install system software update 1.50 via a USB drive?

Yes, you will be able to download the firmware to your PC and transfer it to PS4 using a USB memory stick.

However, to use the USB method the first time you take PS4 out of the box and before installing system software update 1.50, you’ll need to enable safe mode. When PS4 is powered off, press and hold the Power Button for seven seconds to enter safe mode.
    Note: Users should only update using official files downloaded from PlayStation.com.

What PS4 software features have been announced, but won’t be available at launch in North America?

Below is an overview of certain features that have been announced that will not be available when PS4 launches in North America.
    Share controller via the internet to assist a friend
    Suspend/Resume mode
    Wireless Stereo Headsets support
    Wireless Stereo Headset
    Pulse Wired Stereo Headset
    Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset Elite Edition

Is there a way to rename my Online ID on PS4?
    No.
    But PS4 does give you the option of allowing your friends to see your real name in addition to your Online ID.
    You can also choose to import your Facebook photo to be used as your PSN profile picture if you wish.

Will PS4 support custom Dynamic Themes, as currently available on the PS3 system?

No, PS4 will not support Dynamic Themes as they currently exist on the PS3 system.

Will PS4 support media servers or DLNA support in order to stream videos or movies from a home PC?

The PS4 system does not support client functionality for media servers.

More here.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/30/ps4-the-ultimate-faq-north-america/

20. OniRyo

OniRyo Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Laatst bewerkt: 2 nov 2013

Deel Deze Pagina