1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

Gamescom 2017

Discussie in 'Algemeen' gestart door Alexknl, 20 aug 2017.

1. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik wacht nog steeds op Nedgame.

2. Alexknl

Alexknl Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ze zijn echt trots op hun Age of Empires game manman lijkt wel het hoofdonderwerp van hun gamescom

3. NLegendkiller

NLegendkiller Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Onzin natuurlijk, ze hebben namelijk ook nog .... uhhhh .... uhmm .... de heruitgaven van enkele oude klassiekers!

[​IMG]

Makkabeer en Alexknl vinden dit leuk.
  4. Rivanov

Rivanov Apple Fanboy

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hoezo niet elders of bij Microsoft bijvoorbeeld? :)

5. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wil me Xbox ook gelijk inruilen daar. :)

---

6. Rivanov

Rivanov Apple Fanboy

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ah vandaar. :)

7. ExquisiteSteez

ExquisiteSteez Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Sowieso te duur zonder echte system seller. Of je moet Sea of Thieves vet vinden.

Console zelf ziet er wel fakking nice uit.

8. Maddmonkey

Maddmonkey Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  9. Modder-Eter

Modder-Eter XBW.nl VIP XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:

Shenmue 3 bitches!

Die gezichten though. 8)

Metal Mark vindt dit leuk.
  10. Burt Macklin

Burt Macklin Formerly Known As

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geeft Sony ook een eigen persconferentie?

11. Servantes

Servantes Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  12. MAD 1976

MAD 1976 Useless info here...

Leuk Bevonden:
    Een nieuwe Age of Empires is wel erg vet, deel 3 heb ik best veel gespeeld.

Maar helaas ga ik deze game niet spelen (kan mn laptopje niet aan).

13. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:

Burt Macklin vindt dit leuk.
  14. MAD 1976

MAD 1976 Useless info here...

Leuk Bevonden:
    Omgevingen zijn vet....maar main char grijpt me echt totaal niet....:oops:

15. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
    Game Watch Japan has published a very interesting interview with Suzuki-san, the interview took place during Gamescom and includes some really insightful and interesting information about Shenmue III, here's some of it:

-The released Shenmue III teaser footage is real-time in-game graphics.
    -All character models are temporary and subject to change.
    -Facial animations were initially implemented but have been removed about a month ago.

-The teaser was especially made for Gamescom 2017, no further plans to show more of the game at this year's Gamescom or Tokyo Game Show. However, a full-scale promotion will take place next year.
    -Deep Silver will publish the game internationally, and they'll provide budget and promotional support. A publisher for Japan is to be decided.
    -Suzuki-san would like to continue the series in Shenmue IV if possible.
    -Suzuki-san is not interested in forcing the Shenmue story to complete in Shenmue III.
    -Shenmue III will take around 30 hours of gameplay to complete.
    -The fighting engine in Shenmue III is being built from scratch, and unlike Shenmue II it won't use the Virtua engine.-A system that allows phone calls with characters from Shenmue and Shenmue II is planned for Shenmue III.
    -Suzuki-san would like to bring as many voice actors from the previous games as possible, but some are retired now, he will audition a new voice actress for Shenhua.
    -OST from Shenmue and Shenmue II will probably be reused in Shenmue III.-The new partnership with Deep Silver is strong and it's aimed to improve the Shenmue III experience beyond what was initially planned on the Kickstarter.

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs...w/1076791.html

16. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wat impressies van games die op Neogaf stonden

FORZA 7.

Played it on XBOX X and PC. Looked just phenomenal. Played two tracks. One was almost at night really showing off that HDR, the other one was the Nürburgring with a heavy thunderstorm setting in after the first lap. Super impressive.
    I´d say that the last 2 mainline Forzas were kind of unnecessary, but this one is the real deal.

Game of the show.

SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY.

Fantastic. Indeed the true successor to 64. More of an adventure game. Loved it.

THE CREW 2.

Remember how The Crew 1 was kind of amazing in concept, but was lacking in execution?
    Well they fixed that. 2 looks fairly impressive when you consider the scale and finally controls fine. Super hyped.

PROJECT CARS 2

Left the demo early because it did not do anything for me after playing Forza 7.

DESTINY PS4

Just like the BETA, but with slightly lower TTK and a new weapon balance. Preferred the balance over the one in the BETA.

DESTINY PC

Looks and runs amazing.

---

AC Origins - really blew me away, the Memphis city was very diverse and beautiful. I saw some piramids on the horizon, went there, gained access to a piramid and it had some nice puzzles. Not a fan of the series at all but I loved to play this for an hour, although still quite a few bugs they have to work on until release.

SNES Mini - worked like you expect. Had fun playing Mario World, Street Fighter and Mario Kart. Even though I was behind closed doors I wasnt allowed to play Star Fox 2. Cable for controller is still too short for normal living room use.

Cuphead - hard as nails but even though me and my co op partner died all the time we still were psyched to try again and again go get a little big further. Style is off the charts but this isnt a game for mainstream.

Super Mario Odyssey - same gameplay as E3 (ice desert and new donk city) and still played great. Tried two seperated joycons instead of my usual pro controller set up and it works very well for throwing your hat. Feels much more like Mario 64 than Sunshine. Funny thing I fell off the temple platforms in the desert and expected to be game over but then I remembered this is an open world level and I could just walk back to the start of the temple section.

Anno 1800 - just a presentation, no playing. They seem big on letting fans influence the development process at least.

Crackdown 3 - just as fun as the first but very little progress ten years later. Was just jumping around and killing baddies but was a little bit bored after 20 minutes. Can see why its delayed. Hopefully it helps.

Super Luckys Tale - never played the Rift version and was pleasantly surprised by the charm and varied gameplay of this platformer, really reminded me of the Rare N64-platformers. Camera was a bit stiff to control though.

Metroid 3DS - aiming takes some getting used to but my god they nailed the vibe. Really felt like a 2D metroid prime, though the demo was a bit lineair but also short so who knows if it opens up.

Sonic Forces - tried 4 levels. Ehh. Feels like a bit of an identity crisis. Cheesy story and lame avatar characters. I prefer the Sonic Mania style gameplay.

Those are the most important games Ive played I think.

---

My impressions so far(long read):

I had the chance to play around 18 games, tomorrow there will be more.
    Thank god I'm press.

DESTINY 2
    Played 4 PvP rounds on PS4 (Pro?), I think 4vs4 was the right decision. Matches are now more fun and intense. Game looked great and Gunplay is still ace.
    We've got after every game one t-shirt and one rockstar energy drinkt with a code inside.

CoD WWII
    Played two rounds the new mode (IDK how it's called)
    Actually I have 0 interest into CoD since MW3 but got a fastpass and thought, why not. And was dissapointed.
    It makes no fun, everything is still repetive. Visually it's a huge letdown. I was expecting more, especially on PS4 Pro. BF1 still looks way better and has more players.

MIDDLEEARTH
    I've played 20 minutes and conquered almost a fortress, killed a big ork and rescued two dragons so they can help me out. It makes a lot of fun, looks great on PC but we had no tutorial so I didn't know what to do or what my abilities are. But had a lot of fun.

SOUTH PARK
    Yeah, this is hilarious. If you are expecting a awesome jokes with excellent characters, you're totally right here. This looks and plays awesome, it makes so much fun and feels well improved. Played om PS4 and it looked almost the same as the tv-series. Day one for me.
    Played the e3 level.

FAR CRY 5
    Played around 20 minutes on Pro, same e3 demo but plus another mission with the plane. Looks better than I've seen on YT or so. Gameplay is Far Cry-like but makes fun. Visuals are fine.

PROJECT CARS 2
    Okay, you are not expecting this.
    I was totally dissapointed. I have never seen such a bad AAA-Game on PS4. It was technical a desaster, it looked like a PS3 Game, I'm serious. IDK what happened there, but the aliasing was gross. Only the cars looked good, controls were bad.
    I dont know, but I was shocked.

FORZA 7
    Yes, I don't have a X1 but I have never seen a better racing game than this. Even Driveclub has no chance. It WAS FUCKING ASTONISHING ON X1 DEVKITS. 4K + 60 FPS.
    God
    Incredible. Controls, cars, visuals. perfect.

GT SPORT
    A lot better than the beta, looks very polished and everything feels good. Sound, visuals and controls. I don't think we will be dissapointed by the gameplay/visuals or so.

FIFA 18
    Yeah, it's fifa. But this time the atmosphere in stadiums are fantastic, the crowd reacts total realistic. Game feels a little bit slower but still good. Was on PS4

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2
    Played starfighter assault and and the e3 mode.
    Starfighter makes a lot fun, ships feel good and visuals are nuts (PS4 Pro/4K)
    Sound is again perfect.
    E3-mode made fun but controls of your soldier was wanky. I was a little bit dissapointed. Visuals were also blurry. Weird.

BATTLEFIELD 1 INCURSIONS
    Played the new competitive mode today. They've showed us a short demo and explained the system. Well actually, it's like R6 siege.
    There are two teams with 5 soldiers on both sides, you can choose several classes before you start (like in R6 Siege), every class has his strength and specialization. Some playing as tank and can repair thinks, some can revive you, some support the team with ammo.
    Your team has to earn 11 points, once the first team has earned 11 points you get a score, You need 5 *big points* to win the game.
    You earn the normal points as you destroy tanks, kill enemies or other stuff.
    I really liked it and it felt so intense! Very excited about this.

NEED FOR SPEED
    Played E3 demo, controls are way better than two years ago. Visuals are very good but sounddesign of the cars are weird. Feels generous.

ACE COMBAT 7
    Really liked this game.

BIOMUTANT
    Inspiration from Horizon? Yes. But also from Darksiders or other similiar titles.
    Story seems to be very interesting and you can create your own character, well it have to be a cat (is it a cat?)
    Would take 20 minutes to write everything down here, but was very impressed by the concept. I think this could be good.

THE CREW 2
    Maybe the shortest demo I've ever played.
    7 minutes.
    BUT
    It looks waaaaaaaaaaay better than the first one. I was so impressed. Controls are very good and it's very fun.
    Can't wait for it!

MARIO ODYSSEY
    Awesome. Fun. Very nostalgic. Goty contender.

DETROIT BECOME HUMAN
    Played the E3 2016 demo on PS4 pro, hostage demo.
    Controls are the same as in Heavy rain or Beyond. Visuals are very good but looked a little but blurry. Guess they're still polishing.
    But yeah, it's as great as you have seen it on the trailers. Had another ending as my friend

Tomorrow I'll be able to playKingdom Come: Deliverance, Gwent, Dragon Ball Fighter Z and Ni No Kuni II.

Sorry guys, very tired. I hope i was able to give you some impressions.

---

Destiny II - Mighty impressive on PC. Not a fan of Rockstar Energy (ugh).

FIFA 18 - Looked and ran pretty good on Nintendo Switch. I would say it's close to the first next-gen version on Xbox One (FIFA 15).

Mario Odyssey - Absolutely fantastic. Played it with the Joy-Cons. You can swing the right Joy-Con to throw Mario's hat.

Mario + Rabbits - Looked good. Easy to control. There are some environmental puzzles (collecting coins in a maze eg) to solve between the different 'battle' areas.

Need for Speed Payback: - The demo had you fighting off a few cars (performing takedowns) while chasing down a truck transporting a stolen super car through the desert. Not bad, but I can't say I was blown away either.

Forza Motorsport 7 - If you are looking for Forza Motorsport 6 with high-end graphics and dynamic weather effects this one is for you. Should be a great showcase for the new hardware.

Crackdown 3 - Felt like I was playing Crackdown in 2017. Collecting orbs and shooting bad guys with some environmental destruction thrown in.

Call of Duty: WWII - Played Team Deathmatch and the revamped War mode. It's the classic, boots on the ground gameplay which fans have been asking for. Enjoyed it!

Alexknl vindt dit leuk.
  17. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
    Vandaag een mail gehad van bol.com dat ik een scorpio editie geleverd ga krijgen.

Deel Deze Pagina