1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[Multi] Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Discussie in 'Games' gestart door Maddmonkey, 12 jun 2018.

1. AgentSmith

AgentSmith Guest

Bol.com nu bestellen, morgen in huis.

2. Olijke Poffer

Olijke Poffer PC VR fan.

Leuk Bevonden:
    Jups coop is natuurlijk de bom..

Niels_x360 vindt dit leuk.
  3. Niels_x360

Niels_x360 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    veel plezier iedereen die m al heeft en gaat spelen!!

4. Servantes

Servantes Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik krijg net een mail van ubisoft dat de game vertraging heeft( ik heb hem gewoon binnen)
    En zit een digitale code bij voor de game.
    Dus de eerste die me pm stuurt heeft hem het is een Xbox code.

EDIT: Weg

Laatst bewerkt: 12 mrt 2019
    Rienbu vindt dit leuk.
  5. Zifnap

Zifnap Koehl en gecollecteerd

Leuk Bevonden:
  6. Bidle

Bidle Bidle

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wellicht dat er meerdere nieuwelingen zijn,.... ik kwam dit filmpje tegen en heeft mij iig geholpen.

7. Niels_x360

Niels_x360 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    pff net de eerste echte missie gedaan met soort van (gele) boss fight de adrenaline gieren door me lichaam nogsteeds hahaha

Bidle vindt dit leuk.
  8. Zifnap

Leuk Bevonden:

Klinkt in ieder geval veelbelovend.

9. AgentSmith

AgentSmith Guest

Iemand enig idee wanneer review embargo eindigt van de game?

10. Niels_x360

Niels_x360 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    dat dynamische weer is zo enorm vet gemaakt zeg geweldig

Bidle en Zifnap vinden dit leuk.
  11. Bidle

Bidle Bidle

Leuk Bevonden:
    Is idd erg gaaf gedaan, gisteravond voor het eerst een storm mee gemaak en was erg indrukwekkend.

Wilde eigenlijk enkel nog flink tijd stoppen in race spellen, enkel ga hier toch ook wel menig uur aan spenderen.

12. Zifnap

Leuk Bevonden:
    Gameplay ook leuk?

Bidle vindt dit leuk.
  13. Olijke Poffer

Olijke Poffer PC VR fan.

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ben ik ook benieuwd naar.. sta op het punt om hem te kopen.

14. Bidle

Bidle Bidle

Leuk Bevonden:
    Yep, ook de gameplay bevalt erg goed. Kortom zeker een aanrader.

Zifnap en Niels_x360 vinden dit leuk.
  15. Servantes

Servantes Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Forbes:N/A
    Simply put, there is a massive amount of content here, the game is not (as of yet) broken so you can easily play through it, and at its base, it’s very fun. No, I don’t prefer gameplay to other titles in the genre, but releasing a full, coherent, working game goes a long way in this day and age, and it appears The Division 2 has done just that.
    GameReactor:N/A
    Tedious repetition has also been alleviated by a wider variety of enemy types. Each faction has a few types that require wildly different approaches. Where the Outcasts' suicide bombers will draw your immediate attention and force you out of cover, the True Sons' snipers will make you think twice before leaving your safe hiding place behind a police car or conveniently placed roadblock. Encountering two of these factions at the same time really highlights these differences and will truly test your tactical awareness and nerves. Having great weapons and gear also helps, obviously.
    PC Gamer:N/A
    I've not even had the chance to dive into The Dark Zone yet, or the Conflict PvP content. This is a big game, with a potentially long tail, driven by a year of free updates to come. My sense so far is that this is a very complete-feeling follow-up to The Division, from a team that clearly learned a lot about its audience after a series of successful, high-value updates. Those players probably know they want this already—for anyone else who's curious about The Division 2, this may end up being the right looter shooter at the right time.
    Telegraph:N/A
    Maybe it is just the disappointment at Bioware’s sci-fi scramble of incessant loading screens, connection issues and disparate adventuring talking, but I half expected to go into Ubisoft’s game facing a clutch of the same issues. But that hasn’t happened; I fired up The Division 2, crafted my macho bearded soldier man and sent him into the post-apocalyptic capital to shoot bad guys and find sweet new kneepads. And several hours later, I’m still enjoying a compelling, mechanically satisfying --if aesthetically uninspiring-- shooter. And that’s with very few technical hiccups, aside from the odd floating corpse and texture pop-in.

Metro GameCentral:N/A
    Ubisoft has clearly looked at the problems suffered by its rivals and successfully identified where they’re going wrong and how to counter it. Unlike Anthem, we don’t think anyone’s going to be complaining about a lack of things to do or a disappointing endgame in The Division 2. Instead the main question now is how entertaining the grind is to get there.
    GameSpot:N/A
    "Encouraging" is generally how I feel about The Division 2 at this point in time. It's got a fantastic sense of place and progression, and the combat scenarios and skills continue to be interesting. There's a lot of love, especially among the minor improvements--the small design decisions that make the act of finding and equipping loot so snappy and convenient, or the smart integration of per-mission multiplayer matchmaking that even lets you call upon other players in the middle of a mission. I haven't personally hit any server issues or major bugs, just some humorous oddities, like a floating iPad entertaining two excited children.
    Destructoid:N/A
    Despite my misgivings with the narrative, The Division 2 is a polished shooter and that counts for a hell of a lot. Mission variety is on point, there seems to be a decent amount of progression available, and there's a lot to do.
    IGN:N/A
    The Division 2 has already succeeded in many areas where the original faltered, and as a result my impressions so far are largely positive. Gunplay is punchier, enemies are more mechanically diverse, loot is generous and interesting, and its wonderfully realized recreation of Washington DC is sufficiently populated with fun activities and hidden goodies. Based on what I played of the private and open beta tests, I’m still concerned that the combat may revert to its spongy state in the endgame, but for now, The Division 2 feels very good.

16. Yellow 13

Yellow 13 Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  17. Niels_x360

Niels_x360 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Netjes man kom je er een beetje uit?

Bidle vindt dit leuk.
  18. NuclearGoat

NuclearGoat PSN: Acrillic

Leuk Bevonden:
    Zo te zien alles wat Anthem niet is/was op release? :+

Yellow 13 vindt dit leuk.
  19. Olijke Poffer

Olijke Poffer PC VR fan.

Leuk Bevonden:
    Jups...

Yellow 13 vindt dit leuk.
  20. ageQned

ageQned Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Krijg de game vandaag binnen. Installeren zal wel een mooie tijd duren ben ik bang, dus morgen pas spelen.

Deel Deze Pagina