1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[Overig] [Algemeen] Games

Discussie in 'Games' gestart door DulleNL, 3 dec 2013.

1. Modder-Eter

Modder-Eter XBW.nl VIP XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Deze protagonist doet me nog steeds helemaal niets. We zijn echt verpest met Kiryu.

2. Yi-Long

Yi-Long ...the little dragon

Leuk Bevonden:
    Zelfde gevoel over de nieuwe main character, al was ik ook niet bijzonder geinteresseerd in Kiryu, die natuurlijk niet 100% was.

In Yakuza 4 had je 4 speelbare characters volgens mij, en daar zaten 2 leuke tussen.

Was leuk geweest om nu eens een keer een vrouwelijke main character te hebben.

Ben wel benieuwd naar hoe het nieuwe battle-systeem uitpakt.

3. Servantes

Servantes Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:

OniRyo vindt dit leuk.
  4. Yellow 13

Yellow 13 Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  5. Zifnap

Zifnap Koehl en gecollecteerd

Leuk Bevonden:

Is dit een goede game?

6. ageQned

ageQned Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Juventus ontbreekt in FIFA 20 en zal ook in de nieuwe editie van Football Manager schitteren door afwezigheid. Dat heeft alles te maken het exclusieve partnerschap tussen Juve en ontwikkelaar Konami.

7. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nieuwe van Rare.

Yi-Long vindt dit leuk.
  8. Reckuuza

Reckuuza #ACHTERBUURTHOOLIGAN#LOMPEBOER#XBWSFINEST#NEKDIE

Leuk Bevonden:
    Iemand die nog Fallen Order gaat halen? Als de reviews goed zijn haal ik m instant. Shit better be good anders baal ik als een stekker. Star Wars+Uncharted+strategic combat+Shameless acteur+puur SP+Resapwn=beste formule ooit.

PLEASE DONT FUCK THIS UUUP

9. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
  10. Yi-Long

Yi-Long ...the little dragon

Leuk Bevonden:
    Sowieso niet op dag 1, maar zoals altijd hou ik de reviews in de gaten, en als het een geweldige game is dan koop ik hem vast wel eens.

11. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
    Met Ron Perlman

Nieuwe van DONTNOD

Laatst bewerkt: 14 nov 2019
  12. Zifnap

Zifnap Koehl en gecollecteerd

Leuk Bevonden:

RTS klassieker!

Yellow 13 vindt dit leuk.
  13. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:

Laatst bewerkt: 14 nov 2019
  14. NuclearGoat

NuclearGoat PSN: Acrillic

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wat een tegenvaller die van Obsidian...

En hoe gaat Ninja Theory van één van de beste storytellers in the game naar een generic ARMS / Overwatch clone developer? Zonde...

15. Makkabeer

Makkabeer PSN: Kerkho7en

Leuk Bevonden:
    Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Wat een graphics! Wat een sfeertje!

Echt pas 5 min gespeeld. Maar moest het ff kwijt. :)

16. NuclearGoat

NuclearGoat PSN: Acrillic

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ben benieuwd naar reviews morgen.

Heb wel vertrouwen in Respawn, maar EA :+.

17. fredfenster

fredfenster Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Zat wel aardig in elkaar, maar ging mij vrij snel vervelen. Heb denk 2 uurtjes gespeeld.

Ik ga die zeker halen, heeft inderdaad genoeg ingrediënten om voor mij vermakelijk te worden.

18. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
    Star Wars Reviews:

OpenCritic: 86

IGN: 9/10
    It’s been ages since we got a great single-player Star Wars action game, but Jedi: Fallen Order makes up for a lot of lost time. A strong cast sells a dark story while keeping things fun and loyal to Star Wars lore, and fast, challenging combat mixes with energetic platforming, decent puzzles, and diverse locations to explore for an all-around amazing game.
    Easy Allies: 9/10
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a fantastic title and stands as one of the best Star Wars games yet.
    Press Start: 9/10
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is the Star Wars game fans have been waiting for. It brings together a strong story, addictive combat and an earnest dedication to recreating that Star Wars magic to offer one of the best Star Wars games in over a decade. It’s an experience that any Star Wars fan can’t afford to miss.
    Game Informer: 8.8/10
    Despite these numerous little problems, Respawn’s maiden voyage with Star Wars is largely a success. I couldn’t put this game down, both for the thrill of exploring and wanting to see where the story took me next. The inspirations taken from Dark Souls, Uncharted, and Metroid Prime unite to create something unique that just happens to work incredibly well for this beloved license. Like most starships in this universe, Jedi: Fallen Order could use a little polish, but the rust doesn’t hold it back from roaring with excitement.
    GameSpot: 8/10
    It's true that Fallen Order borrows liberally from other action games, but those elements work together with Respawn's combat and environment design, and a story that finds humanity in the Force and in its characters, to hone in on what makes the world of Star Wars worthy of revisiting again and again. Even with some rough edges, Fallen Order represents one of the most compelling game additions to the Star Wars franchise in years.
    Shacknews: 7/10
    While Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has some exciting combat and moments of genuinely interesting storytelling and acting, it just falls short of hitting the mark. It borrows heavily from several genres without actually adding anything new to the conversation. That’s not to say it’s bad, it just didn’t leave me wanting to revisit this galaxy.
    PowerUp Gaming: 6/10
    ">
    With the noteworthy exception of its aesthetics, no single element of
    ">Fallen Order"> feels fully realised. Combat rests too often on bland, unbalanced encounters while ignoring the potential depths of its duels, and exploration feels good but the worlds themselves emerge underdeveloped and disjointed. Both of which are issues I could easily overlook in service of a good ">Star Wars"> story but ">Fallen Order"> fails to deliver anything we haven’t seen before, only now slightly worse thanks to an unfocused script.

There are pockets of joy and engagement in
    ">Fallen Order">, but ultimately it feels like a game developed a long time ago, before ">Star Wars"> moved on to brighter galaxies far, far away from this.

GamesRadar: 4/5
    ">Still, even if this isn't the most polished Star Wars game we've seen, it's also the first one in years that comes closest to capturing the magic of the series. Battlefront looked like Star Wars. Fallen Order, with an endearing earnestness that mirrors its heroes, gets what makes the series special. It's in the glimpses of strange worlds and cultures we want to learn more about, it's enjoying the ragtag groups who slowly learn to trust each other, and it's the fact that lightsabers are really great fun. Especially when you get them right.

USGamer: 3.5/5
    ">Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order comes painfully close to being the best action game of the year, but it ultimately falls short due to pacing problems and a host of technical issues. Still, this is the first step into a larger world for a franchise that has persistently struggled since its acquisition by EA.

EuroGamer: No Recommendation / No Score
    ">When I reached the end of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, I didn't feel like I'd had a rewarding experience. I was relieved it was over. With some side-meandering, it took around 30 hours, and I didn't enjoy a lot of them. I'll admit crunching a Souls-like in less than four days is an unnatural and gruelling experience: I imagine if I'd played Fallen Order over several months, I would have been less frustrated, but probably still bored. It's such a shame, as Fallen Order has an incredible gameplay experience at its core, with fantastic environments and well-directed action sequences. Yet it's unable to sustain this thanks to some fundamental design problems. As for the story? Well, it never gets off the ground.

Polygon: No Score
    ">Yes, there’s a lot about this game that’s awkward. But to do something different, you have to ">do something different">, and that means it may take some time for a game to find its footing. ">Jedi: Fallen Order
    "> is enjoyable, with caveats about its performance and some aspects of its design attached, but it goes places I didn’t expect, and it gets there by a route I would never have considered. That’s a bold choice for a game this inherently commercial.
    Jedi: Fallen Order is a flawed, sometimes messy game, but it’s a Star Wars experience I didn’t know I wanted. And after finishing it, I definitely want more.

fredfenster en Yellow 13 vinden dit leuk.
  19. Yellow 13

Yellow 13 Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Bij CD Keys is de De Luxe te krijgen voor nog geen 51 euro, Xbox One. :thumbs:

20. allstyles

allstyles Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:

VB van Ninja game met fatsoenlijke story?!
    Hack en slash doen ze goed, maar story :+

Deel Deze Pagina