Games uit Australie

Discussie in 'Algemeen' gestart door Anne, 30 aug 2002.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. Anne

Anne Young at Heart

Leuk Bevonden:
    Het gaat erom dat je mazzel moet hebben bij de douane.
    Hoe groter je pakketje hoe meer kans dat je er bij een controle uitgehaald wordt.
    Ik denk dat het verstandig is om ze hooguit per twee te bestellen.
    Als ik het goed heb heeft iedereen die hier de laatste 2 weken een game besteld heeft geen btw en invoerrechten hoeven te betalen.

Anne:D

2. Anne

Anne Young at Heart

Leuk Bevonden:
    DVDCrave is all about rewarding our regular customers. We endeavour to ship out orders as fast as possible, and provide a enjoyable online experience. There is nothing worse than checking your mail box and leaving disappointed when your latest DVD or Game again hasn't arrived. Our first priority is ensuring the customer is happy with the purchase they have made.
    We understand that a competitive price and reward for regular custom is always appreciated by any customer, and now we have a promo which brings such rewards....The DVDCrave Customer Rewards Program!
    ITS SIMPLE! The more you buy, the more you save!
    As of August 29th, you have 6 months to place 10 orders. On the first order you will receive a 1% discount, the next order you place, will receive a 2% discount, the discount continues as stated below...

Please note your discount will be added to your order once it has been placed. Coupons are very hard to manage, therefore we have decided to add the discounts manually. Once we have received your order we will email you to confirm what discount rate you have received for the order placed.

1st order receives a 1% discount
    2nd order receives a 2% discount
    3rd order receives a 3% discount
    4th order receives a 4% discount
    5th order receives a 5% discount
    6th order receives a 6% discount
    7th order receives a 7% discount
    8th order receives a 8% discount
    9th order receives a 9% discount
    10th order receives a 10% discount.
    Once you have placed your 10th order, DVDCrave will then offer you a continual discount of 5% on any order for 3 months. Please read below for a few conditions regarding this sale.

Conditions

All orders must be over $50.00 excluding shipping costs.
    Gaming Console hardware is not available as part of this promotion due to the small mark up in hardware.
    You have 6 months to place your 10 orders. Once the 6 month period from the date of the first order has expired, unfortunately you will have to start back at the 1% discount.
    This sale is NOT in conjunction with any other discounted promotion. This includes any Pre Order specials we may be promoting on our front page.
    Orders can be either Pre Orders or In Stock Items.
    Discount will be deducted once order has been placed and received by DVDCrave.com
    Discount can not be placed on any previous placed order, whether they have been shipped or are a Pre Order.

Toch gevonden. :) Anne:D

3. ABundy

ABundy DOH

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wie komt het pakje brengen? De normale postbode (TPG) of een koeriersbedrijf zoals TNT/UMS etc etc?

4. shd

shd Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Volgens mij kwam het met de postbode want het lag gewoon in de bus.

5. Spiderstyle

Spiderstyle Shit Happens!

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hrmz.. Nice stuff.. Ik ga ook maar eens effe het een en ander bestellen.. :9

Hebben jullie ook de verzekerings optie gebruikt?

Van de site:

-----------------------------

Insuring Orders
    DVD Crave provide an insurance option when placing your orders.
    The cost of this service is as below:

Orders with-in Australia Insurance:
    Admin Fee and replacement value of $100 or less: AUD$2.00
    Every $100 value thereafter is a further $1.05.

International Insurance:
    Admin Fee and replacement value of $100 or less: AUD$5.00
    Every $100 value thereafter is a further $2.00.
    Price of insurance will be calculated on the Total for Dvdcrave-au amount on your invoice.

Please Note. Insurance covers lost and physically damaged parcels. Lost Orders that are uninsured, will not be replaced or refunded by DVD Crave.

-----------------------------

[edit: heb het effe omgerekend en het komt neer op € 2,74 voor bestellingen onder de € 54,82.. Voor bestellingen boven de € 54,82 kost het € 1,10 per extra € 54.28]

Regards,
    Spiderstyle

Laatst bewerkt: 13 sep 2002
  6. DVDCrave.com

DVDCrave.com Want Cheap Games?

Leuk Bevonden:
    It would be great if I could read this. :) Can anyone help with Dutch to English translations? Also, please email me if anyone has any queries regarding our site and service.

Thanks,
    Daniel Venning
    DVDCrave.com
    www.dvdcrave.com

7. Tr@m$

Tr@m$ inactieve gebruiker

Leuk Bevonden:
    Well, the people over here are really happy with your online store and thanks to this thread, you will get much more Dutch customers :)

O ja, dit is echt iemand van die store, aan zijn ip-adres te zien :)

8. Spiderstyle

Spiderstyle Shit Happens!

Leuk Bevonden:
    Daniel,

I'd be happy to help out with Dutch -> English translations.

As far as the posts go in this thread, alot of people are very enthousiastic about ordering at DVDCrave.com.

I just placed my first order.. :)

If you want any specific pieces translated just let me know via the Private Message option on this Bulletin Board or send me an e-mail at spuitkak@myrealbox.com

Love your shop! :D

Regards,
    Spiderstyle

9. occultux

occultux ::silent::

Leuk Bevonden:
    Haha, do I get a discount for a translation ?? :9

10. APieSAi

APieSAi Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    yeah, you'll definately be seeing an increase in your sales of xbox games, since this is the largest dutch xbox forum, and your prices are REALLY attractive to us.

pus, i like the service i've seen until now, and hope you can maintain this level.

oh, just one question, can u find out whem conflict desert storm and commandos 2 and some of the other 13/9 games will be in stock, cause none of them have seemed to arrive today.

thnx

11. DVDCrave.com

Leuk Bevonden:
    Yeh, sorry about that, we will be updating the site tomorrow, and you will notice the release dates of these titles have been delayed 1 week. Sorry about that. We do update all info one the site twice weekly. What prices are you paying XBOX titles over there locally? Also, is Australia getting titles earlier or later than over there?

Cheers,
    Daniel

12. Tr@m$

Leuk Bevonden:
    Let's talk English in this thread form now on, okay?

13. Tr@m$

Leuk Bevonden:
    The newest Xbox titles here cost 59 or 69 euro's!

That's too much.

We get the game here sooner, I think. For example Enclave, we had that game in June or something like that and in Australia the game isn't yet released.

14. DVDCrave.com

Leuk Bevonden:
    How long has Buffy been out for over there?

15. Xenior

Xenior Serious Xenior

Leuk Bevonden:
    Release dates are the same, it's just a lot cheaper. I'm gonna order too this weekend.:9

16. DVDCrave.com

Leuk Bevonden:
    Could someone give me a Dutch site to check it out?

Cheers,
    Daniel

17. Xenior

Xenior Serious Xenior

Leuk Bevonden:
    We use tothegame.com for our releasedates.:)

18. Ikke

Ikke New Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    he asked for a dutch site.:+

19. Xenior

Xenior Serious Xenior

Leuk Bevonden:
    I know, and I told him what we used...

20. APieSAi

APieSAi Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    we can get games from france for about 50 euro's, but they take ages to ship something, and ALways get theyre stock late (like all europe seems to). like with hunter, i wanted to buy it the day it came out, but couldn't, cause none of the shop's in my area had it, and the webshops didn't have any stock, that sucked. i finally had hunter about 3 weeks after it was released, i think that's absurd.

so, your low prices, in combination with fast shipping, and actually having something in stock when it's out (no i wont hold something being delayed againt you, what i hate is shops everywhere else having it exept the ones i have acces to).

this is what makes a lot of us shop with you, and we'll continue to do so if you can keep this up.

maybe you could evne think of some sort of special offers or promotions for this forum, to get the wary "oh no they'll steal my creditcard numbers" non webshopping community to commit to your shop. (and off course we all like special offers).

Laatst bewerkt: 13 sep 2002
Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Deel Deze Pagina