Army of Two: The 40th Day

Discussie in 'Algemeen' gestart door DulleNL, 6 mrt 2009.

1. SnuUup

SnuUup Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Die back to back stukjes in het eerste deel waren echt vet... komen die terug in The 40th day?

2. Lenny-t

Lenny-t Melted Forest XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Natuurlijk :+

3. DulleNL

DulleNL I'm a little teapot Magic Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Interview + wat gameplaybeelden:
    [gt]51276[/gt]

4. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    [ign]14293275&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/997/997206/e3live_ArmyofTwo_pt1_flvlowwide.flv[/ign]
    [ign]14293275&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/997/997206/e3live_ArmyofTwo_pt2_flvlowwide.flv[/ign]

:thumbs:

edit: Heb ik nu prut in mijn oren of zei hij aan het eind van het 2e filmpje Winter 2010? :eek:

Laatst bewerkt: 24 jun 2009
  5. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    oeps.

Dit moest een edit zijn. :+

6. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dev Diary

edit: En 2 plaatjes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Laatst bewerkt: 8 sep 2009
  7. powerslave666

powerslave666 Bakker Gijs

Leuk Bevonden:
    Cool..
    word toffe game denk ik.:b:

8. Dr0kz

Dr0kz Niet?

Leuk Bevonden:
    HEB ER ZIN AN!

Dat filmpje ziet er echt goed uit dus ff!

9. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:

Army of Two Sequel Will Pit Europe Vs. America In Morality Test

[​IMG]

Army of Two: The 40th Day will expand its cooperative gameplay hook with "Morality Moments," moral decisions that players will have to make together. An interesting twist on a familiar tactic. What's interesting is what EA's doing with that data.

Reid Schneider and Alex Hutchinson, executive producer and creative director for Army of Two: The 40th Day spoke about the moral choices that will affect the co-op shooter at Comic-Con, showing how decisions will affect the story line. There will be numerous "good" and "evil" choices players can make, which EA will be tracking and publishing, pitting American players against European players in a battle of who's more "moral."

Schneider said the Army of Two team will be tracking those choices via its Telemetry software, which provides feedback based on what people are doing in the game. (We understand that players can opt out of having Telemetry track their game progress.)

"We're curious to see who's more moral, America or Europe," said Schneider."We're going to dig that up, then put that information out 40 days after the game is out."

Hutchinson says that when E3 attendees were polled on which decision to go with during Army of Two: The 40th Day demos "it was 100% evil." Sounds like we're off to a bad start.

}:]

10. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Servantes

Servantes Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    [gt]53814[/gt]

12. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Haha, awesome :cool:
    Ik hoop wel dat de humor in de game ook behouden wordt. Ik ben bang dat ze nu te veel de serieuze kant opgaan.

13. Fiasco

Fiasco Big Stepper XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Army of Two 2 ook naar 2010. :lol:
    Bron.

14. Ryu Suyanto

Ryu Suyanto Ryu Suyanto

Leuk Bevonden:
    Totaal geen ramp voor mij. Zal het zoiezo druk genoeg hebben met allerlei zaken en als ik aan gamen toe kom zal MW2 keuze nummer 1 zijn.

Voor EA is het ook een goede zet, kunnen ze nog rustig alles netjes afwerken en daarnaast hebben ze nog genoeg games die goed zullen verkopen deze herfst. (Fifa, NFS, Madden etc etc)

15. koennn

koennn Science Fiction Fan

Leuk Bevonden:
    Het komt de game uiteindelijk wel ten goede, maar toch vind ik het jammer. Ik had zin in die game! :mad:

16. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    wut the fuck? :mad:

*pff..positief denken*

Ze hebben dan tenminste alle tijd om er echt iets goed van te maken.

edit: Nog een positieve gedachte: Europa krijgt em eerder dan de US :cool:

Laatst bewerkt: 14 aug 2009
  17. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    [GT]54393[/GT]

18. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:

PAX 09: Army of Two: The 40th Day Hands-On
    Dead hippos make great cover.

September 4, 2009 - When tragedy strikes, we often find out exactly what we as human beings are made of. Sometimes we're ashamed. Other times, we swell with pride at the best of humanity. That's the core of Army of Two: The 40th Day, which is on display and playable here at PAX 2009.

As you make your way though a disaster zone, a city under attack from an unknown terrorist organization, you must decide whether or not to look out only for number one (and two) or to stop and help innocents caught in the bedlam. It's not a game that seems heavy on moral consequences, but how you treat the people you encounter will affect the pacing of the game. Selfish actions may result in getting some weapons, but then you will not enjoy the benefits of help from the shafted civilians later in a mission.

Electronic Arts is showing off a brand-new level set in a Shanghai zoo that has definitely seen better days. As the stage opens, a jet liner streaks too low overhead and crashes just outside the zoo. A paramilitary force has just swept through the attraction, unleashing bloodshed and mayhem. Not even the elephants have been spared, as their huge carcasses lay motionless, partially crashed through the walls of their pens. One of the reasons EA chose a zoo is because they wanted to use scenery that is typically not seen in a war-themed game. No military bases. No underground complexes. No factories. Thanks to the civilian settings, the game is splashed in brighter colors instead of gray and brown.

The zoo stage presents many opportunities for engaging the enemy. At the start of the stage, you find a few terrorist stragglers standing over a plaza of dead civilians. With a few quick snipes, the thugs are down. However, this is just the start of the carnage. Deeper in the zoo, you reach the hippo lagoon, which is where the terrorists are making a stand against you. Here, you use dead hippos and rocks as cover as you advance through the lagoon, popping terrorists in their domes. The lagoon offers both open areas and close quarters so you can choose how you wish to engage. Leading hostiles into the open may make for easier pickin's if you work closely with your partner.

The 40th Day features re-mapped controls for easier play. It took just a few moments to "get" the controls as I barreled into the thick of combat against the terrorists. Soon, rolling across a clearing to slam into cover behind a rock was as natural as petting a dog. (Although, considering the fate of animals in 40th Day, I should probably say a dead dog.) As the game undergoes continued polishing on the way to 2010, expect continued refinements and more stage reveals.

19. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    [ign]14293274&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/102/1021826/pax09_armyoftwo40thday_hippo_090409_flvlowwide.flv[/ign]

Hoe zielig voor die nijlpaarden. :'-(

20. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Exclusive Co-Op Walkthrough
    [GT]55722[/GT]
    [GT]55720[/GT]
    [GT]55718[/GT]
    [GT]55716[/GT]

Arme beesjes. :'-(

Maar ziet er wel erg goed uit. En het heeft kleur!

Dit wordt pre-ordertje.

edit: Boxart:
    [​IMG]

Laatst bewerkt: 10 sep 2009

Deel Deze Pagina