1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

please help!

Discussie in 'Xbox Hardware' gestart door crazygaming, 10 dec 2018.

1. crazygaming

crazygaming New Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hello, I purchased an xbox s recently. I'm wondering if the controller comes with the console is already synced ready to use, and no need to pair it up with the console at all? Because when I put the battery inside, the controller works right away and no need to pair it with the console. Is there something fishy? I just want to make sure that I bought a brand new xbox. Thank you all for your answer in advance!

2. NLegendkiller

NLegendkiller Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Normally, you have to pair it when you first unpack it. Did you buy a new Xbox One S?

3. crazygaming

crazygaming New Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    yes, its a new one battlefiled5 bundle. when i power on the console, put the battery inside the controller, turn on the controller, it's straight up to use.........................i feel i might have bought something not completely new. So i come here to hope to get some answers.

4. NLegendkiller

NLegendkiller Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    If the seal wasn't broken, it's nothing to worry about. You still have your warranty.

Deel Deze Pagina