1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[Multi] [Algemeen] Nieuwtjes, geruchten en discussie

Discussie in 'Games' gestart door DulleNL, 28 feb 2013.

1. Tyrant

Tyrant Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ziet er geinig uit. Dacht dat de RRP wel rond de 80 euro zou zitten ofzo.

Blijkt dat ding duurder dan een PS5 :D
    Dit is toch gewoon een goedkoop PC'tje met een emulator er op? WTF

Fardo en Alexknl vinden dit leuk.
  2. Servantes

Servantes Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  3. Jorrie

Jorrie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Moderator

Leuk Bevonden:
    Goed nieuws! Toen ik de game eerst zag dacht ik al dat dit bij uitstek een goede game kon zijn mits hij niet fullpriced zou zijn, gratis via PS+ is al helemaal geweldig :D

4. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
    Assassin's Creed: Valhalla
    Xbox Series X | S: Take in the mysterious Northern Lights of Norway or the majesty of England’s Stonehenge in 4K resolution at 60 frames per second on Xbox Series X. Thanks to the collaboration between the game team and Microsoft to implement Xbox Velocity Architecture and DirectStorage API on Xbox Series X | S, you can take full advantage of faster loading speeds for more play time, and a smoother and more powerful experience. With Smart Delivery you can purchase an Xbox One X version of the game and you’ll be able to upgrade at no extra cost when you get your new Xbox Series X | S*.

PlayStation 5: PS5 players can immerse themselves in the stunning open world with the power of the Tempest 3D Audio Engine to hear the environment around them, along with detailed 4K and 60 frames per second visuals, and faster loading speeds due to the additional power of the console’s ultra-high speed SSD. If you purchase a PS4 copy of the game, you’ll be able to upgrade at no additional cost to the PS5** edition.

Immortals Fenyx Rising
    Xbox Series X | S: Explore a stylised open world rendered at 60 frames per second in 4K ultra high definition resolution on the Xbox Series X, using High Dynamic Range technology for richer and deeper colours on compatible screens. Immerse yourself in the sounds of Golden Isle thanks to Dolby Atmos and spatial audio technology, and travel the depths of the underworld at impressive speed with incredibly fast load times. Through Smart Delivery, get access to the Xbox Series X | S* version even when you buy the Xbox One version at no additional cost.

PlayStation 5: Immerse yourself in a beautiful open world and feel the environment like never-before thanks to the Tempest 3D Audio engine and PS5 DualSense haptic feedback. Experience incredibly fast load times thanks to the power of the PS5 console’s ultra-high speed SSD, stunning 4K graphics and smooth action-packed 60 frame per second gameplay. Experience it all in vivid color with High Dynamic Range technology on compatible screens, and if you purchase a PlayStation 4 copy of the game, you’ll be able to upgrade to the PlayStation 5 version at no additional cost**.

Far Cry 6
    Far Cry has never looked so stunning, with luscious tropical vistas rendered at 60 frames per second and 4K resolutions on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. If you own a PS4 or Xbox One copy of the game, you can upgrade to the Xbox Series X | S* or PlayStation 5** edition respectively at no extra cost when your new console arrives.

Riders Public
    Xbox Series X | S: With the power of the Xbox Series X you can bolt through the huge open world by ground or air in 4K resolution at 60 frames per second, letting you experience the rush of every race, jump and trick. With HDR compatible screens, you’ll also get to experience it all as if you were there, with a wider range of colors and crisper visuals. DirectStorage technology on the Xbox Series X | S shreds-up loading times for a smoother ride. And don’t worry, if you purchase an Xbox One version of the game not only will you be able to upgrade to the Xbox Series X | S* version at no extra cost, but you’ll be able to play with others on the same console family.

PlayStation 5: Race and ride through the National Parks of the United States in 4K and 60 frames per second. HDR compatible screens offer a wider range of colors and crisper visuals so you can experience every moment as if you were there, and faster loading times make sure you spend more time boarding, skiing and flying. If you get yourself a PlayStation 4 version of the game, you can upgrade to the PlayStation 5** edition at no additional cost when you get your new console.

Rainbow Six Siege
    Rainbow Six Siege is coming to next-generation devices, and you’ll be able to play in 4K resolution at 120 frames per second for the best Siege experience on console. If you already own a copy of Rainbow Six Siege on PS4 or Xbox One, you’ll get an upgrade to the Xbox Series X | S* or PlayStation 5** version respectively at no extra cost.

For Honor
    At each respective console launch, For Honor will also provide players with the highest level of graphical enhancements that the game has to offer, meaning you can enjoy the game at 4K resolution on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5, and 1080p resolution for the Xbox Series S. The team is also happy to confirm that 60 frames per second gameplay will be available for all next gen consoles in early December for the start of For Honor’s upcoming season.

https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/arti...G2OrnV2aiHejzbbCe9eA45767B8=&refreshStatus=ok

5. Reckuuza

Reckuuza #ACHTERBUURTHOOLIGAN#LOMPEBOER#XBWSFINEST#NEKDIE

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ben jij de nieuwe Zifnap?

6. Jorrie

Leuk Bevonden:
    Arme @Servantes zit al jaren nieuws te posten en krijgt deze behandeling :cmS:

lwn, Tim, Tyrant en 9 anderen vinden dit leuk.
  7. NLegendkiller

NLegendkiller Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dit is geen nieuws posten, dit is Ubisoft propaganda verkondigden :p

Tim, Zifnap, Reckuuza en 1 andere persoon vinden dit leuk.
  8. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hier nog wat Xbox propaganda van de grote baas zelf.

Investing in first party games:
    I had this feeling or belief that we were underinvesting and I was head of first-party, so I felt it directly. I wanted to invest more, and we weren't able to. So when I got into this job, I needed to put the business in a good space while getting the support of the company. And then we built a business model that prioritised investing in content knowing that we would have to invest early and wait a while for those investments to pay off.

More first party E-rated games:
    If we look at what people are playing on Xbox, what Game Pass subscribers are playing, I think what is missing from our portfolio is casual content with a broad appeal. E-rated content (to use an ESRB rating) is not a strength for us. We obviously have Minecraft and we have some other franchises. But when I think about expanding the creative palette that our teams have, I think that is critically important.

Expect more acquisitions:
    And frankly, as Game Pass continues to grow, we need to continue to feed that subscription. So, with the growth that we are seeing, I expect we will constantly be in this mode of bringing more creators into the fold.

Bethesda exclusivity:
    First of all, I would like to say that we haven't acquired ZeniMax. We have announced our intention to acquire ZeniMax. It is going through regulatory approval and we don't see any issues there. We expect early in 2021 the deal will close. But I say that because I want people to know, I'm not sitting down with Todd Howard and Robert Altman and planning their future. Because I'm currently not allowed to do that, that would be illegal. Your question is completely inbound, but I get a lot of questions right now: "is this game exclusive? Is this game exclusive?" And right now, that is not my job in regards to ZeniMax. My job is not to sit down and go through their portfolio and dictate what happens.
    Monetisation:
    We don't dictate at all the business model behind the games that are built, but I will say, I think that a healthy games industry, the more business models works for video games. So I think retail is an important part of video games, I mean I'm buying my games and I want that to continue to flourish. We've seen growth in subscriptions like Game Pass, free-to-play is obviously a huge business model for video games. I think there's other business models we could potentially bring into video games that could help, but the diversity of business models should be a strength for us as an industry. So for first-party, I would like us to kind of experiment with the different models, because I don't think we want to be beholden, as an industry, to one model to rule them all, if we were everything would be free-to-play, because free-to-play is clearly the biggest business model on the planet today, not even close. But I don't think we want one business model, I think we want gamers to have choice in how they engage and pay for the games that they're playing.

Game Pass and GAAS:
    Yeah, it's totally up to each studio, and I know some people that, when they've looked at the model around Game Pass, have assumed that Game Pass is actually a better model, if there's more Games-as-a-Service games in the subscription. I actually argue the opposite and believe the opposite. The last thing I want in Game Pass is that there's one game that everybody is playing forever, that's not a gaming content subscription, that's a one-game subscription, that's WoW, right? So for us, having games in the subscription that have a beginning, middle, and end, and then they go on to play the next game, maybe those are single-player narrative-driven games, I just finished Tell Me Why, an amazing game from DontNod, those games can be really strong for us in the subscription. In many ways, they're actually better than one or two games that are soaking up all the engagement in the subscription. I want a long tail of a lot of games that people are playing, and I think the diversity of online multiplayer versus single-player, we have to support the diversity there, and that's my goal. If anything I'd like to see more single-player games from our first-party, just because that over time we've kind of grown organically to be more multiplayer-driven as an organisation.

First party excitement:
    I'm gonna give you two if that is okay? One of them is Compulsion. When I first saw We Happy Few, there was an art style and a setting that I thought was really unique. It's a young studio and they are still growing and learning the craft of what they are as a team. But looking at what they're gonna do next, I love their ability to create new worlds and unique settings. That is always something that is fun. So without saying too much that is one of them.

The other one I would say is The Initiative. Which is our studio in Santa Monica. I've played what they are doing next. Just the talent we have been able to bring into that studio led by Darryl Gallagher is amazing, especially when you bring such an amazing group of creators together, and create such a culture that Darryl is working to create there.

https://www.gamereactor.eu/phil-spencer-on-exclusivity-monetisation-and-game-development/

Tyrant en Reckuuza vinden dit leuk.
  9. Reckuuza

Leuk Bevonden:
    Oh echt. Sorry pik :+ ga vooral zo door!

Jorrie en Servantes vinden dit leuk.
  10. Zifnap

Zifnap Koehl en gecollecteerd

Leuk Bevonden:
    Deed ie ook. De lappen tekst blijven volgen.

Heb je nog een deel 3, Servantes? :+

Reckuuza vindt dit leuk.
  11. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ja hier kan je plaatjes kijken voor de mensen die niet willen lezen.
    Nieuwe PS website layout.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zifnap vindt dit leuk.
  12. Reckuuza

Leuk Bevonden:
    rip databundel

13. Tyrant

Tyrant Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Die ps store ziet er wel lelluk uit.

Dat Ubi nieuws is wel nice.

Ennn ik realiseer me dat ik beter maar eens een goede 120hz 4k tv moet gaan kopen voordat ik zo'n Ps5 in huis haal.

Reckuuza vindt dit leuk.
  14. Jorrie

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik heb een 100Hz televisie, die 20 maakt ook niet meer uit :+

Reckuuza vindt dit leuk.
  15. Yi-Long

Yi-Long ...the little dragon

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik heb nog steeds een 1080p plasma. Wil op zich wel naar 4K OLED, maar niet vlak voor een emigratie, en niet zolang die prima plasma het nog doet.

16. Tyrant

Tyrant Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Lol ik zit op een Full HD LCD uit 2013.

17. Zifnap

Zifnap Koehl en gecollecteerd

Leuk Bevonden:
    Emigratie? Ga je naar Afrika verhuizen ofzo? :+

De Playstation store ziet eruit zoals je dat van Sony verwacht. Gewoon strak, weinig poespas. Spartaans, saai maar overzichtelijk. Ik heb de indruk dat de meeste Playstation bezitters dat wel doorhebben. Tenzij je natuurlijk Tyrant heet. ;)

18. Jorrie

Leuk Bevonden:
    Mwah, hij is niet echt functioneel, de ruimte wordt totaal niet benut 8)

19. Tyrant

Tyrant Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:

Lol die store wordt online helemaal afgeserveerd. Je kunt niet sorteren, niet filteren. Why

Daarnaast ook gewoon inconsistentie UI. Teveel whitespace. Geen prijzen en niet eens titels haha.

Yellow 13 en Jorrie vinden dit leuk.
  20. Yellow 13

Yellow 13 Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    En niet iets cadeau kunnen doen aan een ander.

Deel Deze Pagina