1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[Multi] Battlefield 2042

Discussie in 'Games' gestart door Jorrie, 9 jun 2021.

1. Alexknl

Alexknl Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Feedback over de UI hebben ze goed opgepakt, vind het wel sterke verbeteringen

2. Servantes

Servantes Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:

RemcoM vindt dit leuk.
  3. RemcoM

RemcoM Ash and molten glass like Eyjafjallajökull

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ah nice, Japanse Danny Devito.

4. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:

Daz en McSparkle vinden dit leuk.
  5. Daz

Daz

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wat een chaos. Love it!

6. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nog wat nieuwe shots:

7. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
  8. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:

[​IMG]

Laatst bewerkt: 2 nov 2021
  9. Yellow 13

Yellow 13 Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dat is best netjes. :thumbs: Letten jullie even op Acti & co? :rolleyes:

10. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
    COD is ook al een stuk kleiner als voorheen.

Nol en Yellow 13 vinden dit leuk.
  11. Barbabravo

Barbabravo Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Battlefield Portal ziet er ZO fantastisch uit. Kan echt niet wachten tot volgende week vrijdag. Zullen wel weer genoeg bugs in zitten in het begin, Battlefield kennende, maar de hoeveelheid lijpe content in deze Battlefield maakt mij echt zwaar enthousiast!

12. McSparkle

McSparkle Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Opzich was de beta al redelijk speelbaar. Dus ben benieuwd hoe de final versie zal draaien.

Gamepass heeft trouwens een 10 uur trial versie die je kunt proberen.

13. McSparkle

Leuk Bevonden:

Barbabravo vindt dit leuk.
  14. Tim

Tim Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  15. MAD 1976

MAD 1976 Useless info here...

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wat is daar "new" aan? lol

We hebben vaak een "road map" voorbij zien komen bij live service games, en er zijn er maar verdomd weinig die zich eraan houden/het halen/het waarmaken.

Zorg eerst maar eens dat de launch goed gaat en de game goed loopt. Praat daarna maar over toevoegingen.

That said; wel zin in deze BF. :cool:

16. RemcoM

RemcoM Ash and molten glass like Eyjafjallajökull

Leuk Bevonden:
    Jorrie vindt dit leuk.
  17. McSparkle

Leuk Bevonden:
    Morgen vrij. This better be good :+

18. Jorrie

Jorrie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Moderator

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik verwacht de eerste maand sowieso veel connectieproblemen en andere bugs :+

McSparkle vindt dit leuk.
  19. Servantes

Leuk Bevonden:
    Cyberpunk vibes:+

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/reviews/battlefield-2042-review/

If you're looking for a comprehensive review of "Battlefield 2042," you won't find it here. For that matter, you probably won't find it anywhere on Nov. 11, a day before the game releases to the public for an early access window. To date, the game has been available to reviewers only through curated experiences: First, via a beta that showcased just one mode on just one map and then this week, across three several-hour long sessions for reviewers. During those windows, participants could only play the mode and map served up by the game's developers, and only on PC, in part to ensure full servers for a game that can host up to 128 players in a given match. But while it was useful to get a glimpse of the live "Battlefield 2042" experience, the sessions produced more questions than answers. And the biggest question for me is, "Why wasn't this game delayed again?"

[..]

At the start of the review event, in fact, EA's media relations team circulated a document of known issues that spanned four pages. Some were rather innocuous (body parts clipping through walls) while others were more troublesome (sniper scopes losing their magnification). Even with all those instances already reported, reviewers found more throughout the week. One mouse-and-keyboard user's weapon kept firing even when they weren't pressing the left mouse button. Others reported their mouse and keyboards completely stopped working at random. Another player reported driving a tank into the water only to have their character launched into the sky. One member of my squad kept crashing out of the game.

My own experience included a number of oddities as well. A tank I called in with an airdrop disappeared under the map. A helicopter I piloted appeared to simply disappear midflight, with the game informing me and my deceased squad mate that we'd been "terminated." Most problematic of all, after being swept into the tornado and killed, it locked me into the game's revive state — I couldn't return to play without closing the game entirely or waiting for the round to end. None of that, however, frustrated me more than not being able to communicate with my teammates via game chat.
    What also makes a true review of this game nigh impossible as it stands is that I can't confidently tell you if these problems will dissipate by launch day. It seems highly unlikely. This is particularly troubling to me, since the preview I participated in was played only on PC. I have no idea what the experience will be like on current-gen consoles, much less on a PS4 or Xbox One.

20. Jorrie

Jorrie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Moderator

Leuk Bevonden:
    Eerder BF vibes, dit is gewoon altijd het geval bij een release van BF 8)

Servantes en Alexknl vinden dit leuk.

Deel Deze Pagina