ConsoleGaming Launches 'Turtle Beach Domination Ladder'

Discussie in 'XBW Gaming' gestart door Tg I Commando, 13 mei 2008.

1. Tg I Commando

Tg I Commando Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    http://www.consolegaming.eu/newspost.php?id=857

ConsoleGaming is proud to announce the launch of a brand new Call of Duty 5 v 5 Domination ladder sponsored by Turtle Beach.

The ladder will last for two months. At the end of this, the top eight teams will automatically be entered into the play-offs where they will battle for cash prizes and Turtle Beach headsets. In order to join in, it will cost you absolutely nothing!

Prizes:

Winners:

750 Euros.
    5x Turtle Beach X3 Wireless Headsets worth approximately 90 Euros each.
    Runners-up:

350 Euros.
    5x Turtle Beach X1 Headsets worth approximately 50 Euros each.
    MVP (More explained about this later):

125 Euros courtesy of ConsoleGaming.
    Ladder Information:

Sign-ups: Now
    Ladder Start Date: June 16 2008
    Ladder Duration: 2 months
    Match Type: 5 v 5, Domination.
    Maps: Best of 3

Game Settings & Rules:

Airsupport = Allowed
    Radar always on = Off
    Perks = Allowed
    Grenade Launchers = Off
    Friendly Fire = On
    Respawn Delay = 5 Seconds
    Killcam = Team Only

How The MVP Prize Works:

When the ladder has ended after two months, the play-offs will begin. Every play-off will be scheduled and viewed by a referee. The referee will host the matches to ensure that there is no bias. The referee will also be there to prevent any problems from occurring. Finally, the referees will search for the player of the tournament, who will be given the MVP title, and the cash prize of 125 Euros. Only those who have made it to the play-offs are entitled to compete for this cash prize.

Sign-ups have already begun! In order to join the ladder and compete for the prizes, click here. Remember, you can begin the race for the top eight spots from June 16th so mark that down on your e-calenders!

If you haven't yet signed up to ConsoleGaming.eu, then you will not be able to participate. To register, click here.

Good luck to all those who participate and if you need any help, do not hesitate in contacting the Platform Managers Gucci or NaLa.

Deel Deze Pagina