1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[Multi] Destiny

Discussie in 'Games' gestart door DulleNL, 13 feb 2013.

?

Naar welke nieuwe subclass kijk jij het meeste uit?

1. Sunbreaker

42,2%
  2. Nightstalker

26,7%
  3. Stormcaller

31,1%
  1. Raafie

Raafie GT: Raafie

Leuk Bevonden:
    pov :rolleyes:

1000ste bericht na ruim 10 jaar :+

Laatst bewerkt: 15 sep 2016
    bulletproof010 en SHiZ NL vinden dit leuk.
  2. SHiZ NL

SHiZ NL Active Assassin

Leuk Bevonden:
    Zo zie je maar dat het geen toeval is dat zowel de naam Raafie als het woord Rukker beide met de letter R beginnen :oops:

bulletproof010 vindt dit leuk.
  3. Maddmonkey

Maddmonkey Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Aah zo werkt het dus.

Vandaar dat jouw s(hiz)houlder charge 360 graden movement heeft :+

4. bulletproof010

bulletproof010 Hey! Listen!

Leuk Bevonden:
  5. Maddmonkey

Leuk Bevonden:
    yoooo waddup

[​IMG]

Remo NL vindt dit leuk.
  6. ageQned

ageQned Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Pff soms wordt ik ziek van dat Xbox Marketplace gebeuren zeg. Wil gewoon die uitbreiding van Destiny los kopen, maar wat ik ook doe krijg telkens alleen in combinatie met bundel. En nee die bundel wil ik niet want heb alles al behalve de nieuwe DLC op 20 september.

7. Maddmonkey

Leuk Bevonden:
    Als Yellow het kan...

Edit: @Rampage de TK exotics (of iig een paar) zitten nu in deze expansion :+ go figure...

Ik wil trouwens iedereen er hier op attenderen, hoe leuk je het spel ook mag vinden, om op te passen met Eververse. Vanaf het begin al gezegd, maar gaat steeds meer en meer de kant op dat alles te koop gaat zijn met echt geld. Rep booters zijn nu gewoon met silver te koop. Kleine stap, maar wel weer eentje in de foute richting. Enige manier om te reageren als consument is met de portemonnee.

Laatst bewerkt: 15 sep 2016
    Rampage en nawa vinden dit leuk.
  8. Maddmonkey

Leuk Bevonden:
    Welke infecties hebben jullie allemaal opgelopen tot nu toe?

9. BFR

BFR Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    GAAT JE NIKS AAN JA! DAT IS IETS TUSSEN MIJ EN M'N HUISARTS.

Nog helemaal niks, heb gisteren alleen even de dead ghosts gepakt op de crucible maps.

Korkss, nawa en bulletproof010 vinden dit leuk.
  10. bulletproof010

Leuk Bevonden:
    Glitterboy:cool:

[​IMG]

http://owlsector.bungie.net/#en

Hmmm intressant ::
    I

Owl Sector Internal, OS-I6 1

SHU: How long since we last convened?

QUI: I can still recall the Dawn Calamity, so not long enough.

BER: I've got consistent and strange reports coming in from across the system.

SHU: Try me.

BER: A few Guardians in the field report being swarmed by some kind of electronic mite. The first few after visiting the Dust Palace on Mars, but the rest from all over.

SHU: How bad?

BER: Fantastic, apparently. At least, that's what they're yelling over comms. Is happy shouting a medical issue? Do we take this to the Vanguard?

QUI: Ikora first. The Hidden might know something.

Owl Sector Internal, OS-I6 2

SHU: Berriole's deployed on Mars, Quist is whimpering in the corner—

QUI: Slander. SHU: Correction to the record. Quist is curled up in the corner, making noises of outrage—

RAM: Officially, the Vanguard suggestion of quarantine was implemented and shortly afterwards reversed due to irreparable ineffectiveness. Unofficially, they laughed at Quist. Refer to Quist’s notes, which will be released to all of the Owl Sector after appropriate redactions. I remind the Sector that public records can be read by children; please word reports accordingly. Next steps?

SHU: Segregating affected Guardians is impossible at this time. But limiting civilian exposure is still possible. Critical, in fact

RAM: Guardians are more likely to respect exclusion from the City than confinement to our hospital wing.

SHU: I don’t want to see the effects of this tech mite on those without the Traveler's Light. I’ll talk to Ikora.

QUI: She still talks to you?

SHU: I’m Liaison to the Vanguard. It’s my job. Besides, I’m irresistibly charming.

RAM: Even if?

SHU: Even if.

Mischien is er iets op Mars daar is het schijnbaar begonnen in de Dusk Palace :

Report of Bypass Authority Berriole, OS-I6 1, for Owl Sector records, assigned to incident TRANSMISSION.

I have been tasked with returning to the Dust Palace on Mars, which as far as we know is the only link between the Guardians first affected by these overrides. Appropriate contamination equipment has been requisitioned, although specs are for the Dawn Calamity and have not been adjusted. The Owl Sector has determined that our acutest need is information. Which is where I come in. The area of interest includes former Clovis Bray buildings, so I expect my skills in cryptography, biosignature falsification, and historical architecture to be thoroughly exercised.

Laatst bewerkt: 16 sep 2016
    MightyMikeDX en CrazY vinden dit leuk.
  11. bulletproof010

Leuk Bevonden:
    Van reddit :

So what we know so far:

There's 5 different "infections" a player can get. They all appear to provide an EXP/Rep buff, and the number of players who have each infection is being tracked on the Owl Sector site. As more players get each infection, the site appears to be updating with that info. Infections can be spread by killing an infected player or orb pickup from an infected player. So far, the infection doesn't seem to do anything unique in the Dust Palace strike (which is the current Nightfall).

My current theory: As more players get infected, logs get unlocked for that infection on the Owl Sector site. Pretty sure the "infection" has something to do with SIVA, as the first log states that the first reports came from the Dust Palace, which is where the hidden SIVA cluster was discovered. Clearly there's an ARG element to it, similar (but unrelated to) the Alpha Lupi ARG and other Bungie ARGs (ILoveBees anyone?), and the more infections we spread, the further the ARG goes.

EDIT: I'm refreshing the Owl Sector page constantly since I'm stuck at work right now, and the pie chart doesn't seem to be live-updating. Gonna guess it refreshes hourly, considering the "last scan at 1 hour since initialization" text up top. Will update if new data comes up.

EDIT 2: Folks, try to get Glory or Magnificence, as they seem to be the two infections with the 2nd largest slices (roughly equal) of the pie chart; if my theory holds, once we get enough players with those two, their logs will unlock on the Owl Sector site.

EDIT 3: I might just be bored, but...here's a closeup of some numbers on the Owl Sector site. Can anyone read them? http://snpy.in/vpgHTJ Another one, that looks like 1.1 - 4.2: http://snpy.in/mPpnbv

EDIT 4: NEW UPDATE, 2 hours in, there's a weird slanted thing going on with the pie chart... specifically with the Glory slice. Fortitude is almost non-existent. No new logs unlocked.

EDIT 5: NEW UPDATE, 3 hours in, Magnificence 2.0 has been unlocked! Focus on Splendor 2.6 now...it's the next biggest one.

EDIT 6: Guys, I'm heading home and am about to hop on Destiny to get some space bugs. Good luck Guardians!

Edit 7: So it seems like once you've got an "infestation" of these electro fleas, you can't get any different types of 'em. For example, I got Magnificence and Splendor on one character and could not get Glory on that same character no matter how hard I tried. The only way it seems you can get all the types is to get a "fresh" character in a session with someone who's got all 5 fleas.

CrazY vindt dit leuk.
  12. SHiZ NL

SHiZ NL Active Assassin

Leuk Bevonden:
    Iedereen wordt even lekker gemaakt voor ROI :D. HYPUH!!!!

13. bulletproof010

Leuk Bevonden:
    [​IMG]

Volgens mij is dit de laatste log die vrijgekomen is :

Report of Geographer Quist, OS-I6 1, for Owl Sector records, assigned to incident TRANSMISSION.

Current assignment is to quarantine and monitor the group of Guardians carrying overrides, care for any casualties, and so on. Easy peasy.
    No off-world missions and a dozen Guardians with flickering vision.

My kind of job. ...
    Sorry, Shun, what was that?
    Make that two hundred, then.
    Manageable.
    ...or a thousand.
    ...or ten thousand.
    Oh Traveler...

Laatst bewerkt: 16 sep 2016
    SHiZ NL vindt dit leuk.
  14. MAD 1976

MAD 1976 Useless info here...

Leuk Bevonden:
    Pff...nog steeds zwaar kut dat de Queen dood is.....enige lekkere chick in de hele game, en die killen ze.....:mad:

Hopelijk komt er een 'she's still allive resque her' missie in RoI.

15. SHiZ NL

SHiZ NL Active Assassin

Leuk Bevonden:
    List of ALL new perks in the database!

16. bulletproof010

Leuk Bevonden:
    :eek:Whaaatttt move to survive - temporary increase to recovery on blink....
    New tricks - Improves skipgrenade and you gain an Additional skipgrenade:eek:

17. Maddmonkey

Leuk Bevonden:
    Zijn gewoon ttk exotics he ;) die skip nade zijn handjes die eigenlijk al uit zou moeten zijn. Net als warlock die fast reload en quickdraw handjes krijgen. Yep, quickdraw en Lightning Strike shotgun Warriors incoming...

18. nawa

nawa Zelfbenoemde Halo fanboy en Huntercape Fashionboy

Leuk Bevonden:
    Jolder...meer kan ik niet zeggen op dit moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazY en bulletproof010 vinden dit leuk.
  19. Maddmonkey

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nou lekker hoor in al die stukjes. Die suicide zichzelf in. De trailer. Meer kan ik er niet van maken op dit moment.

20. nawa

nawa Zelfbenoemde Halo fanboy en Huntercape Fashionboy

Leuk Bevonden:
    Oh Bungie...what have you done

Skip nades die je nu ga volgen tot de volgende map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deel Deze Pagina