1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

New Xbox Experience (Dashboard Updates) [Deel 3]

Discussie in 'Xbox Hardware' gestart door Vegetom, 1 nov 2011.

1. DulleNL

DulleNL I'm a little teapot Magic Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Fardo, je voert het imo toch echt té ver door. We hebben het hier over het melden dat je een pre-release channel ziet op het OUDE dashboard. Er is niks meer dan dat gezegd. Zelfs niet wat er te zien is in dat channel (niks)
    Microsoft zegt zelf dat je mag zeggen als je er in zit. Microsoft zegt zelf dat de manier om te zien of je er definitief in zit is als je dat channel ziet. Er wordt hier NIKS gedaan wat niet mag. Dat jij het als een 'grijs' gebied ziet ligt volgens mij meer aan je eigen angst om gebant te worden. ;) Anders weet ik het ook niet.

Als jij nu serieus denkt dat MS een ban daarvoor gaat uitdelen, tsja... 8) Ik mag hopen dat je in het echte leven er niet zó een strakke regels op na houdt, want anders krijg ik bijna medelijden met je omgeving. :+

REMEMBER: Er is nog geen seconde over de daadwerkelijke update/ 'pre-release materials' gepraat. Dat channel valt daar niet onder. En al helemaal niet het melden dat je het ziet.

Je bent een aardige gozert, maar soms weet je veel te moeilijk te doen. :p

2. Xandorra

Xandorra Eigenlijk best wel gezellig

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nou anders had ik niet geweten van de beta key,want mail krijg je er niet van.

Waar ik benieuwd naar ben,is Fardo ook een beta tester,want je ziet niks bijzonders op de pre channel en veel wordt er hier niet besproken.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

3. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Fardo zal ook wel een beta tester zijn. Geen idee of het klopt, maar ik heb het vermoeden dat hij de update zelfs al heeft. :p Hij heeft iedere keer alles eerder vanwege connecties/ zijn status als mod @ xbox.com.

4. Metal Mark

Metal Mark VIP Dino XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ach anders verplaatsen we dit toch naar de Green Mile. Moet Xbox360 zich eerst 90 dagen actief opstellen op dit forum. En via de zoekfunctie kom je er ook niet.

[​IMG]

5. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Helaas is MrX al meer dan 90 dagen lid. :+ Al heb ik hem niet vaak meer gezien sinds de release van Kinect. :p

6. Fiasco

Fiasco Big Stepper XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nu ga ik helemaal een twintig uur durende film maken over de nieuwe dashboard tijdens de beta. Kom maar op met de FBI en dergelijke. 8)

7. Xandorra

Xandorra Eigenlijk best wel gezellig

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik stuur wel een kaartje

Wie weet.......

8. Reckuuza

Reckuuza #ACHTERBUURTHOOLIGAN#LOMPEBOER#XBWSFINEST#NEKDIE

Leuk Bevonden:
    :lol:

9. Fardo

Fardo Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    ;) maar goed we wachten het af :) ik heb de nieuwe dashboard ook nog niet hoor.

10. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Verdorie. Ik dacht daar toch echt gelijk in te hebben. :+ Zelfs dat Kinect dashboard van vorig jaar had je terwijl die heel erg zeldzaam was. :D

11. Kevf

Kevf Hardcore poster

Leuk Bevonden:
    ik snap er de ballen van. Ik moet mijn console registreren? Kan dat ook zonder hem los te halen?

en waar haal ik die app vandaan en waarom doen ze zo moeilijk

12. Fardo

Fardo Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Alles staat uitgelegd op de connect site (je moet een eigen code genereren en dan kan jede app op je console downloaden) dit doen ze om lekken te voorkomen

13. Kevf

Kevf Hardcore poster

Leuk Bevonden:
    done, ik was weer te lui om goed te lezen. Moet kunnen op de zondagochtend :b:

14. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dit schiet allemaal lekker op hoor. :+ Dit is volgens mij het langste wat er is geweest tussen het aanmelden en het krijgen van de daadwerkelijke beta.
    Last minute bugs gevonden? Dat foutje met Mass Effect heeft voor vertraging gezorgd?

Dus... Eind deze week de beta, of eind deze week nieuws dat we 'binnen 2 weken' de beta krijgen? :p

15. Metal Mark

Metal Mark VIP Dino XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Haha dat laatste natuurlijk :+

16. Jel0

Jel0 <font color="orange"><b>XBW.nl VIP</b></font> XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Goed nieuws. Juist :')

17. Stephan123

Stephan123 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Volgende tweet van Major Nelson:

If you boot up your xbox 360 console now, you will get the update for your console :+

18. Bergje

Bergje Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Liar Liar Pants on Fire.........

19. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Xbox.com krijgt ook een update:

Xbox.com: Enhanced! New Social & Video Sections

In the coming days, the familiar “My Xbox” section of Xbox.com is going away. Fear not: It’s being replaced with a significant update that will make it even easier to see what your friends are doing on Xbox LIVE. My Xbox is being superceded by the new “Social” section, which not only lets you see at a glance what your friends are up to, but also gives you early access to one of the coolest features coming in the next Xbox 360 dashboard update. That’s right: Xbox.com users will be the very first to try the new Beacons feature, which lets you mark games you want to play with others, making it easier to find friends who want to play the same games.

[​IMG]

That’s not all we have in store: Other site enhancements are on the way, including the ability to search the Zune video catalog and buy/rent movies and TV shows right from your browser.

If you’re used to clicking “My Xbox” to get to the page, note that the Xbox.com navigation menu is undergoing some changes to make room for our new Video page and some other new items. The new link to look for is “Social.” The good news is that, if you’re signed in to Xbox.com, you’ll be taken right to the Social page when visiting Xbox.com.

[​IMG]

At the top of the social page, you’ll a group of tiles in the new Microsoft style we lovingly call Metro. Watch this spot for links to Xbox LIVE events, previews of the hottest new items on Marketplace, new video and game releases, Gamer Spotlight, and more. To the left of these are quick links that show you how many friends are online, and how many messages you currently have.

[​IMG]

Below your avatar you’ll find handy links to common tasks, such as viewing your Profile, redeeming Xbox LIVE Marketplace codes, and checking your Download Queue. Now we get to the really fun stuff: The Friends Activity column shows you the popular games that your friends have been playing, who is playing those games right now, and who else has played them recently. (More on this in a few.) In the right-hand column, you can see the games and applications you’ve most recently loaded, as well as how many friends are playing them, and below that, you can view a list of your online friends and what they’re currently doing.

Click “Activity” at the top of the screen to view the new Activity page. At the top, in the My Recent Activity section, you’ll see the titles you’ve most recently played and which of your friends are playing them as well, in addition to any titles you’ve set a Beacon for. To set a Beacon for a title that you want to play with others, you’ll just find it in your activity list and click the “Set Beacon” button. You can have up to three Beacons active at a time, and you can optionally add a custom description (such as “From 7-10 pm Pacific” or “Horde Mode!”).

[​IMG]
    Click a title and you’ll be taken to a page that not only shows your achievements, but also which of your friends have also set Beacons for that game. Below the Beacons you can see anyone who’s online playing right now, and others who’ve recently played it. You’ll also be alerted to friends playing titles that you’ve set a Beacon for on your Xbox 360, but that won’t happen until after the next System Update goes live. However, Windows Phone users will be able to see Beacons under the Xbox LIVE Requests section right away!

[​IMG]

There’s other new functionality available from the new Social page, including a revamped Messages section, and the ability to visit friends’ profiles to see the Beacons they’ve set, but we’ll leave the rest for you to explore.

You’ll also want to browse around the rest of Xbox.com, as the update will add other new functions to the site, such as a new Video section that lets you browse the Zune video catalog and purchase movies and TV shows to watch later on your Xbox 360, Windows Phone, or Zune media player.

[​IMG]
    We’d love to hear what you think of the enhancements to Xbox.com. Let us know in a comment below, or drop us a line in the Xbox Forums!

20. Jorrie

Jorrie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Moderator

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hopelijk is hij wat beter dan die we nu hebben, ben nooit weggeweest van het huidge thema van de site.

Deel Deze Pagina