1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

Tomonobu Itagaki heeft grote mond

Discussie in 'Algemeen' gestart door Nintendofan, 10 sep 2001.

1. Nintendofan

Nintendofan De schrik van de Xboxfans

Leuk Bevonden:
    Tomonobu Itagaki heeft een voor mij veel te grote mond, zie dit deel van een interview:
    Tekken4Tekken 4 is a piece of shit," says Itagaki, "one of the worst things about Tekken 4 is the concept planning. It's really half-ass. Tekken 4 attempts 3D environments, like I did in DOA 2, but they failed miserably. They should've stayed in a 2D world. To be quite honest, I don't think they have the technique to go to 3D from 2D." What about the graphics? "Graphics look very cheap," continues Itagaki, "the people who made the platform (Tekken) will be angry as to the end result of Tekken 4." And the gameplay? "The gameplay is very slow -- very incomplete feeling while playing. The game balance is also way off." He concludes his Tekken 4 talk by saying, "I really hope when they start to work on the home console version of Tekken 4, they will fix these problems and make a better game. With the game in its present state, right now I don't see them as my competition.

What about Virtua Fighter 4? "I have to be careful how I say this," explains Itagaki, "VF4 is a very well-made game. The biggest problem is that it's old. They only were partially able to catch up with what DOA 2 was doing." One area that DOA 2 and DOA 3 have over the competition is the size of the arenas; Itagaki was quick to point out VF4's shortcomings in this area. "Even though the fighting worlds are good looking, they're very tight and constricting. DOA 3 has multi-leveled terrain that is more realistic -- where players have to adapt to different situations." Itagaki's final thought on VF4, "From a developer's point of view, VF4 was a bit of a disappointment, from a gamer's point of view, it's just a fun game to play."

Ik begin een beetje te hopen dat DOA3 flopt, niet om de xbox aanhangers te kloten ofzow maar deze man mag wel een keer een mooie flop hebben. DOA 2 werd door iedereen als matig aanzien maar volgens hem is zijn eigen werk het werk van god. Ondertussen kraakt hij ook nog even VF4 en Tekken 4 af. Verschrikkelijk onsympathieke type is die vent

2. Mirik

Mirik XBW Bazin XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    haha jah,
    maar doa3 ziet er bes wel cool uit.
    ik vrees dat hij toch wel gelijk heeft als hij zegt dat ie een goddelijk spel heeft gecreeerd.
    maar
    "we zullen zien"

3. Nintendofan

Nintendofan De schrik van de Xboxfans

Leuk Bevonden:
    tja, niemand heeft de game ooit gespeeld..

4. WouteR

WouteR Senior Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    ja maar ik ken DOA2 Goed genoeg om te weten hoe het zal zijn, je hoort er zeer goed verhalen over (ign)

en het is algemeen bekend dat die gast een beetje een groote smoel heeft

5. Tijman

Tijman Player

Leuk Bevonden:
    Meestal zegt het meer over hoe slecht zijn spel is, dan over het andere spel.
    Vind het maar zwak.

En tot nu toe heeft tekken het gewonnen van doa, we zullen zien.

Deel Deze Pagina