1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[TV] Breaking Bad [II]

Discussie in 'TV, Film & Series' gestart door Fiasco, 7 aug 2013.

1. UpInSmoke0611

UpInSmoke0611 Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Enige is dat Walt niet heeft gezien dat Gus zo die handdoek gebruikte. Misschien toeval? Hij gebruikt ook Skylars achternaam en rijdt een Volvo zoals Gus. Alleen kan niks bedenken waarom hij Skylar zou killen

Laatst bewerkt: 13 aug 2013
  2. SjaccoPopino

SjaccoPopino Stay Frosty

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wat nou als aan t einde van BB blijkt dat Walter geen kanker had & niks om t geld gaf, maar t een complot was om Jessie scheikunde te leren?

3. Conscience

Conscience Mr. Fahrenheit

Leuk Bevonden:
    Haha, tof :cool:. Die scène ook he... compleet los van het verhaal, maar onder andere dat maakt Breaking Bad wat het is _O_.

4. Edjuuuuuh

Edjuuuuuh -

Leuk Bevonden:
    Promo voor ep10. :)
    [yt]cm_kO-YPzt8[/yt]

5. Shin David

Shin David Ajax Amsterdam

Leuk Bevonden:
    Die theorieën zijn allemaal vrij vergezocht. Het zou me verbazen als er iets van uit komt. Hebben dat soort theorieën eigenlijk ooit iets goed voorspeld in een serie? Wel grappig om te lezen trouwens.

Aflevering blijft nog door m'n hoofd spoken trouwens. Heftig.

6. Yerewn

Yerewn Zo lekker gewoon gebleven

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wat een begin, Breaking Bad laat wel even zien hoe je een serie waardig afsluit. Die laatste scene gisteren waar
    Walt van ontkennen, naar smeken, naar bedreigen ging.
    Geweldig!

7. Edjuuuuuh

Edjuuuuuh -

Leuk Bevonden:
    Denk dat Walt ter verdediging dit ook nog kan gaan gebruiken.
    Hank vermoord die neefjes van Tuco en Walt heeft zijn ziekenhuis kosten betaalt.

8. Servantes

Servantes Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Einde van de serie komt hij in witness protection program.
    Vervolgens begint de intro van Malcom in the middle.:+

9. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Of het is gewoon Total Recall. :+

10. Conscience

Leuk Bevonden:
    Vraagje over Todd.

Jesse en Walt zijn ermee gestopt, Mike is niet meer. Hoe zit het met Todd? Is hij niet een risico voor Walt voor het uitlekken van zijn identiteit?

11. UpInSmoke0611

UpInSmoke0611 Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Maar ook voor zichzelf dan..

12. Conscience

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ja. Maar mocht 'ie op een of andere manier worden opgepakt (vanwege de moord op dat jochie op die fiets bijvoorbeeld), dan zouden ze strafvermindering kunnen aanbieden in ruil voor Heisenberg. Ik noem maar wat op. Hij blijft nu eigenlijk een loose end voor Walter, net als die 10 gevangenen die eerst voor Gus werkten maar in de gevangenis zijn afgemaakt.

13. jan_tran

jan_tran Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Als je zonder een moment van twijfel een onschuldig kind omlegt voor je werkgever... Walter twijfelt absoluut niet over Todd's loyaliteit hoor; die mannen van Gus daarin tegen kende hij allemaal niet.

14. Nerrion

Nerrion yikes

Leuk Bevonden:
  15. Viktortje

Viktortje Rest in pieces!

Leuk Bevonden:
    Die scene wordt juist op sites als reddit compleet omgeleid tot een hint.
    1)
    Mike was Kirk, who was eliminated first. Leaving Chekov (Jesse) and Spock (Walt).
    The question is now...
    Who is Scotty? Gender may point to Saul, but I disagree. Scotty moves things. Scotty is Lydia who will kill Jesse.
    Boom.
    Edit: I think the killing blow might be a shot to the gut; I mean if we're accepting the premise that the Star Trek analogy may have been foreshadowing under these circumstances then style points for the killing blow to be like having the intestines shot into space.
    To further my explanation on the 3 captains; the new enterprise for meth was founded by the 3 equal partners Mike, Jesse and Walt. To me Chekov is most like Jesse, i.e. young hot shot, while Walt is more logic driven like Spock and that leaves Mike as Kirk which is comparable due to his fidelity to his men and great leadership qualities he obviously have to keep them from snitching as long as they did without their hazard pay.

2)
    In my viewing of the situation, Kirk is Jesse. In Badger's story, Kirk vomits because he can't stomach the pies he had to eat for the contest. Jesse leaves the meth business because he cannot deal with the harm he has done to other people just for the sake of money. His quitting is essentially Kirk puking. This leaves just Spock and Chekov still in the pie eating contest. Badger mentioned that Chekov had placed a bet on the contest, which leads me to believe Lydia is Chekov. She is the only character on the show that is still financially embeded in the production and distribution of Walt's (now Todd's) meth. This pie contest means the most to her.
    I think Scottie is Walt. Walt's rash decision-making and now nearly unpredictable nature has turned him into a time bomb and everyone in his life is within the blast radius. Walt has become sloppier and sloppier, which could lead to him making the same sort of mistake that Scottie did in Badger's story. The only reason I can think of Walt/Scottie killing Lydia/Chekov, would be that the Czechs are pressuring Lydia to get her old cook back, as Iron-Chef Todd isn't performing adequately. Walt has no desire to return to the meth business, and getting rid of Lydia would alleviate nearly all of the pressure to return (assuming the Czechs do not know who Walt is). This, of course, would make the Czechs Uhura's pointers, which would be the catalysts in Walt offing Lydia.
    And now, we come to Spock. I think Spock must be Hank. They both serve the role of the noble warrior, never giving up until the fight is won.
    The ending of Badger's story must be Spock/Hank winning the pie eating contest, as Badger says he always does. It will, however, be a hollow victory. Hank's family will be ripped apart, and his life in shambles. But hey, he got what he wanted. He won the pie-eating contest.

3 )
    Now that I think about this dialogue more, it makes more sense.
    The pies definitely represent money. Who moves the money for Mike, Jesse and Walt? Saul. So I think he is "Scotty". Ahura? My theory is it is Skyler. She distracts Saul at a critical time and Jesse ends up dead because of money.
    Maybe Saul tries to get Walter cooking again and she goes all PsychoSkylar on him. Jesse decides to go ahead and do it. (or is pushed by Skylar) He gets killed because of it. Walt finds out Skyler knew or had something to do with it. Kills her. Goes on the run. (or maybe goes on the run after most of his family is killed by the same people who kill Jesse). He comes back to get revenge on the people who killed his family. Pops the ricine and walks into the bad guys lair. end.
    I think it makes sense. Walt actually loses everything because he refuses to cook. Not the other way around.

4)
    I saw it this way too.
    Kirk/Mike = realized he couldnt do it anymore (symbolized as full)
    Spock/Walt = Becuase of his logic/willpower he would never become satiated (symbolized by Walts hunger for an empire)
    Chekov/Jesse = The Pie (money) could never satiate him it was always fleeting (being beemed off into space) until his guts are flown into space (guts I think symbolizes his humanity).
    Going to be interesting to see who Scotty symbolizes in the future (perhaps Badger).
    I find it interesting that the one character in the show that started out the most self-centered slowly became the one who is trying to desperately buy back his humanity.
    Er was bevestigd dat Gilligan dit soort hints graag geeft die het verloop enigszins kunnen doen voorspellen, hij kan zo ook weer nephints geven die men aan het denken zet en de serie doen hypen.

Laatst bewerkt: 13 aug 2013
  16. CheesieOnion

CheesieOnion <font color="green"><b>Redacteur</b></font>

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dan vind ik deze theorie toch beter: http://www.reddit.com/r/breakingbad/comments/1k7jok/breaking_bad_s5e9_theory_spoilers_star_trek/

Het lijkt me onder andere logischer dat Blueberry Pie staat voor de meth en niet voor geld.

17. hayabusa halo

hayabusa halo Half-shark, half-man, skin like alligator

Leuk Bevonden:
    Eindscene episode 9:
    It was you. All along, it was you. You drove into traffic to keep me from that laundry.

Welke episode was dit ook alweer, komt iets heel vaag bij me op hoe het is gegaan.

18. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:

19. hayabusa halo

hayabusa halo Half-shark, half-man, skin like alligator

Leuk Bevonden:
    Sommige mensen jonge 8)
    gif plaatje laatste scene:
    [​IMG]

Op reddit staan leuke dingetjes. Moet stoppen met kijken en gewoon afwachten.

Laatst bewerkt: 14 aug 2013
  20. CheesieOnion

CheesieOnion <font color="green"><b>Redacteur</b></font>

Leuk Bevonden:
    Net deze twee shirtjes besteld voor 18 euro incl. shipping:
    [​IMG]

Voor de geïnteresseerden, je hebt nog tot 7 uur om ze te bestellen op https://www.riptapparel.com/

Deel Deze Pagina