1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[Formule 1] Seizoen 2010

Discussie in 'Actualiteiten, Sport, Entertainment en Lifestyle' gestart door JeePee, 27 dec 2009.

?

Wie gaat dit spannend seizoen winnen?

1. Alonso

39,6%
  2. Webber

18,8%
  3. Hamilton

8,3%
  4. Vettel

31,3%
  5. Button

2,1%
Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. JeePee

JeePee Guest

[​IMG]

Mwah. Er past nog wel een voorband tussen (245 mm).

8)

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator: 1 aug 2010
  2. Tim

Tim Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hij zou iig niet de eerste zijn geweest die op dat punt met zijn band de muur raakt :+

3. JeePee

JeePee Guest

Ach, waar praten we ook over. Uitkomen tunnel in Monaco gaan ze ook zo hard en daar rijden ze 72 ronden zo dicht langs de muur haha :+

4. Corona

Corona Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Schumacher heeft zelf gezegd, dat hij teveel ruimte gaf, anders was Barrichello er niet voorbijgekomen. Dat vind ik dan wel weer gaaf.

Maar ik denk eigenlijk ook wel dat Schumacher een beetje gefrustreerd is, dat het allemaal niet lukt.

5. Tim

Tim Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:

edit//

Laatst bewerkt: 1 aug 2010
  6. Remco

Remco Guest

Props voor die monteur van Williams! :eek:

7. Matrix

Matrix Semi-Définie Positive XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Maar wat als er iemand uit de pitlane kwam?

[yt]on4iMyf_V6c[/yt]

Het ging wel goed, maar het had heel gruwelijk mis kunnen gaan.

Ook props voor de crew van Red Bull. Ze deden weliswaar slechts hun taak, maar alles rondom de pitstop van Webber verliep uitstekend. Kom maar binnen wanneer je wil en het team staat op scherp. Niemand bezweek onder de druk en Webber had nog een grote marge. Dat vond ik wel spannend.

8. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Met jou kan ik praten. :)
    Over het randje is idd als je hem in de muur duwt.

Lol. Jullie zegen zelf. Hij duwt hem de muur in.
    Kan ik ook die smiley plaatsen als je de foto ziet.

Iedere inhaal actie kan gruwelijk misgaan. Zoals die van Hakkinen op Spa langs die achterblijver.
    Maar het ging goed. Dus iedereen vind het de mooiste actie ooit.

Over de pitlane kan je Barri de schuld geven als er iets gebeurt. Hij kiest dan rechts om er langs te gaan en gaat over de witte lijn. Waar uitkomende auto's prioriteit heeft. :) Maar ze staan ook in contact met het team als er iemand uitkomt en zien dat er een kans is om in te halen.

Laatst bewerkt: 1 aug 2010
  9. JeePee

JeePee Guest

Als iemand uit de pitstraat kwam hadden ze het beide gezien.
    Als diegene exact tegelijk met hun aan de andere kant van de muur reed, kwamen ze er allebei voor, aangezien hun 290 km/h rijden daar en degene uit de pitlane 120 ofzo.

Ik vind de straf onterecht. Laat ze lekker racen. Dit was beetje jaren 90' style waar we allemaal zo'n fan van zijn...

10. Mika Kimi

Mika Kimi McLaren Mercedes

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nee, Barri zat er al naast en dan is het zwaar terecht dat Schumacher wordt bestraft voor gevaarlijk rijgedrag. Die muur had geen centimeter langer moeten zijn want dan waren ze er beide afgegaan, en ga dan niet vertellen dat Schumacher het zo bedoeld had. Die gefrustreerde Duitser drukte Barri gewoon van de baan, en net als bij teamorders staat het in de regels dat dit niet mag;

Art. 2 Appendix L Sporting Regulations
    However, manoeuvres liable to hinder other drivers, such as more than one change of direction to defend a position, deliberate crowding of a car beyond the edge of the track or any other abnormal change of direction, are strictly prohibited.

11. Dutchman020

Dutchman020 Wtf.

Leuk Bevonden:
    Weet iemand waar ik een uitgebreide samenvatting van de race kan kiijken. Ik heb hem namelijk gemist. Op youtube kan ik niks goeds vinden. Op de BBC-site staat er ''Unavaiable in your region'' en bij rtlgemist vragen ze er geld voor....

12. JeePee

JeePee Guest

Het was vooral een tactische race, kun je niet echt samenvatten. Gewoon de start, pitstraatchaos en de inhaalactie van Barrichello op Schumacher kijken op youtube, en je hebt weinig gemist.

13. Mika Kimi

Leuk Bevonden:
    Er worden best veel video's over de races gepost op dit forum (Link), maar een speciale samenvatting zou ik niet weten.

Er wordt volgende race trouwens door de FIA verder gekeken naar de flexibele voorvleugels. Er zullen weer andere tests volgen, wat misschien gevolgen kan hebben voor RBR en Ferrari.

En zo te zien is er wel iemand geraakt door Rosberg's band in de pits:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. JeePee

JeePee Guest

Best lomp ja. Kilootje of 4 met 80km/h op je borstkas...

15. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ja gebroken rib.

16. Mika Kimi

Leuk Bevonden:
  17. Obscure Thing

Obscure Thing Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nog even iets over Senna: dit blijft geniaal om door te lezen. jammer dat er geen beelden van zijn!

Irvine is truly no match for Senna's speed but he can put up a brave fight, like he did after his first race. For those of you who don't know this incident, its a whole lot of fun. Read on:

On his first F1 race Eddie was lapped by Senna when Eddie was fighting for a position with Damon Hill. Senna slowed when he got to Hill so Eddie overtook Senna, about which Senna wasn�t happy about to say the least. After the race, egged on by Gerhard Berger and after having a few rare drinks of Schnapps, Aryton went down to the Jordan pit to remonstrate with Eddie.

Much speculation surrounds Ayrton Senna's encounter with Eddie Irvine after the 1993 Japanese GP. The following is a transcript of that now infamous event ...

The scene: Eddie Irvine is sitting alone on a table in the Jordan cabin. Jordan's commercial manager, Rubens Barichello and several other people, mostly Team members, are also present. Suzuka was Irvine's first ever F1 race and everyone is watching a re-run of the Senna-Hill-Irvine incident.

Suddenly the door opens and in walks Ayrton Senna accompanied by Norman Howell, director of communications for McLaren and Giorgio Ascanelli, Senna's engineer.

Senna is looking for Irvine, but either he doesn't see him or he doesn't recognise him. Eddie Irvine raises his hand and Senna walks over to him ...

Irvine : Here!

Senna : What the **** do you think you were doing?

Irvine : I was racing!

Senna : You were racing? Do you know the rule that you're supposed to let the leaders come by when you're a back marker?

Irvine : If you were going fast enough, it was no problem.

Senna : I overtook you! And you went three times off the road in front of me, at the same place, like ****ing idiot, where there was oil. And you were throwing stones and all things in front of me for three laps. When I took you, you realised I was ahead of you. And when I came up behind Hill, because he was on slicks and in difficulties, you should have stayed behind me. You took a very big risk to put me out of the race.

Irvine : Where did I put you in any danger?

Senna : You didn't put me in any danger?

Irvine : Did I touch you? Did I touch you once?

Senna : No, but you were that much from touching me, and I happened to be the ****ing leader. I HAPPENED TO BE THE ****ING LEADER!

Irvine : A miss is as good as a mile.

Senna : I tell you something. If you don't behave properly in the next event, you can just rethink what you do. I can guarantee you that.

Irvine : The stewards said "No problem. Nothing was wrong."

Senna : Yeah? You wait till Australia. You wait till Australia, when the stewards will talk to you. Then you tell me if they tell you this.

Irvine : Hey, I'm out there to do the best for me.

Senna : This is not correct. You want to do well. I understand, because I've been there I understand. But it's very unprofessional. If you are a back marker, because you happen to be lapped ...

Irvine : But I would have followed you if you'd overtaken Hill!

Senna : You should let the leader go by ...

Irvine : I understand that fully!

Senna : ... and not come by and do the things you did. You nearly hit Hill in front of me three times, because I saw, and I could of collected you and him as a result, and that's not the way to do that.

Irvine : But I'm racing! I'm racing! You just happened to ...

Senna : You're not racing! You're driving like a ****ing idiot. You're not a racing driver, you're a ****ing idiot!

Irvine: You talk, you talk. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Senna : I was in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Irvine : Yes. I was battling with Hill.

Senna : Really? Really? Just tell me one thing. Who is supposed to have the call? You, or the leader of the race who comes through to lap you?

Irvine : The leader of the race.

Senna : So what have you done?

Irvine : You, you were too slow, and I had to overtake you to try to get at Hill.

Senna : Really? How did I lap you if I was too slow?

Irvine : Rain. Because on slicks you were quicker than me, on wets you weren't.

Senna : Really? Really? How did I come and overtake you on wets?

Irvine : Huh?

Senna : How come I overtook you on wets?

Irvine : I can't remember that. I don't actually remember the race.

Senna : Exactly. Because you are not competent enough to remember. That's how it goes you know.

Irvine : Fair enough. Fair enough. That's what you think.

Senna : You be careful guy.

Irvine : I will. I'll watch out for you.

Senna : You're gonna have problems not with me only, but with lots of other guys, also the FIA.

Irvine : Yeah?

Senna : You bet.

Irvine : Yeah? Good.

Senna : Yeah? It's good to know that.

Irvine : See you out there.

Senna : It's good to know that.

Irvine : See you out there ...

Appearing to turn away Senna then turns back and hits Irvine with his left hand. The blow lands on the right side of Irvine's head. Irvine loses his balance and falls off the table. Senna is still shouting as he is hustled towards the door.

Irvine yells "Insurance claim there!"

Senna (leaving) retorts "You got to learn to respect where you're going wrong!"

18. Martijn NL

Martijn NL Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Bekend verhaal idd :)

Zul je tegenwoordig niet snel meer zien , ik weet niet of je ook moto gp volgt maar daar heeft Rossi Biaggi toen voor z'n kop geslagen , die zat met een bloedneus of lip bij de persconferentie :p

19. Remco

Remco Guest

Betaal gewoon die euro. En voor de volgende keer, gewoon opnemen. Ik mag aannemen dat je digitale tv hebt..?

20. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Haha lol.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Deel Deze Pagina