Publisher: CD Projekt Red
Developer: CD Projekt Red
Rating: Rating Pending
Platform: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Cyberpunk Info from GameSpot Stream:
• Game is FPP RPG with TPP cutscenes
• FP perspective made to feel more personal
• RPG with Shooter Elements not a Shooter with RPG elements
• Multiple different progression systems (Skills, Perks, etc.)
• V, protagonist - urban merc/hired gun.
• Full character creation system (Gender, Looks, Lifepath/Backstory)
• You DO NOT pick classes in the beginning, class system is fluid based on choices
• Dystopian Cyberpunk future shown in sunlight on purpose. Full Day/Night Cycle. Noir themes bleed through environment and aesthetic
• Characters from Cyberpunk 2020 lore will appear
• Netrunner, Techie and Solo are main focused classes
• You can combine classes
• Optional classes exist (like Rockerboy and Corporate) and you can pull perks from them to add into your own custom class classes are represented by characters throughout the game (via G4ge)
• Story and quest system from Witcher 3 is implemented into Cyberpunk similarly.
• Choice and consequence is HUGE. Emphasized that the game is an RPG first and foremost
• Story is personalized by player choice.
• Combat - Ranged combat and Melee combat. Learned lessons from Witcher 3. FPS Melee combat.
• Weapons - 3 branches - Power Weapons (heavy hitting/stagger), Tech Weapons (penetrating through cover), Smart Weapons (tracking/following)
• Vehicles - Motorcycles, Cars, hinted at flying cars.
• V is a fully voiced character. Both Male and Female completely voiced.
• V's personality is shaped by player. Backstory and interactions shape V's personality.
• Cyberpunk is a dark dystopia in the same vein as Witcher 3 being Dark Fantasy
• Details of the world - everything has a purpose. World design was a huge focus in setting the tone.
• Night City - in between SF and LA (fictional city). Inspired by both cities.
• 6 unique districts in the city. Each area has its own feel on top of the base Noir feel
• Exploration is encouraged.
• Witcher was horizontally huge, Cyberpunk is vertically huge.
• You can enter buildings, Mega Buildings exist as well with multiple floors and multiple areas to explore within a single building.
• No level scaling. 2 forms of XP - Core XP - Main Missions and Street Cred - Side missions
• Higher Street Cred opens new exclusive vendors and fixers (new jobs)
• EDIT: Also there’s full frontal nudity and you can take people back to your apartment for a one night stand, if you fancy it
Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Laatst bewerkt: 13 jun 2018