[Multi] Destiny

Discussie in 'Games' gestart door DulleNL, 13 feb 2013.

?

Naar welke nieuwe subclass kijk jij het meeste uit?

1. Sunbreaker

42,2%
  2. Nightstalker

26,7%
  3. Stormcaller

31,1%
  1. Cookie

Cookie #TaylorSwift XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    En @Delphiki en ik...

AnubisNefer vindt dit leuk.
  2. Ic3DFire

Ic3DFire Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nee hoor, ik ben ook groot supporter van de club! Ook fijn dat ik bijna iedereen die de laatste weken een horn heeft gekregen mocht vergezellen in een party :+.

AnubisNefer vindt dit leuk.
  3. Rampage

Rampage Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Geen nood Iced! Nog twee HM Crota te gaan :) Dan komt je Horn... Als de Exotic kans niet verkeken is als je Normal al gedaan hebt?

4. Ic3DFire

Ic3DFire Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik kreeg nog een dikke Dragon's Breath vanavond, dus die kansen zijn er nog gewoon bij hard mode :+.

5. Rampage

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nice! Morgenavond tijd en zin?

6. Ic3DFire

Ic3DFire Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Daar maken we tijd voor :+, zin? Nee, maar ook geen horn, dus wat moet ik dan? :+

Rampage vindt dit leuk.
  7. nawa

nawa Zelfbenoemde Halo fanboy en Huntercape Fashionboy

Leuk Bevonden:
    Met Iron Banner deze week zal ik veel(heel veel) PVP doen. Ik vinde het leuk, en presteer redelijk. I dont care bout drops, het is gwn leuk om te ownen en mensen te laten ragequitten. Als er mensen zijn die ook regelmatig iron banner/crucible doen voeg me toe: Nawa Montana (XB1) het is altijd leuker om met een volle fireteam te spelen ongeacht skill level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ic3DFire, Graveheart en bulletproof010 vinden dit leuk.
  8. Maddmonkey

Maddmonkey Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Er was iemand die zei dat goth met andere streamers elkaar tips gaven om zo anderen te tricken. Gelijk een hele donation hype train gaande :p Hij kon geen kill meer maken in de iron banner op die manier

edit: holy shit, komt Rebelize even met 1500 dollar :+

bulletproof010 vindt dit leuk.
  9. bulletproof010

bulletproof010 Hey! Listen!

Leuk Bevonden:
    Zag t van de week bij broman zo'n donation train echt bi fucking zar hoor binne 30 min iets van 4000 dollars aan donations en ook die rebelize met ook 1500 dollar tip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wel nice vids van Datto mbt class setups etc voor Raids, Nightfalls.

11. Rampage

Leuk Bevonden:
    Weekly krijgt Matchmaking. Dus SOLO kan niet meer.

Xur gaat in 1.1.1.1.1.1 nog wat altijd Exotic Engrams meenemen... en dat was het.

Hype voor niks. GG Bungie. Stop nu maar met dat trollen.

bulletproof010 en Raafie vinden dit leuk.
  12. bulletproof010

Leuk Bevonden:
    Vergeet je de heavy ammo fix niet en de strike playlist fix niet.... :p

This week at Bungie, we’re taking final steps to make Destiny Update 1.1.1 a reality.

That’s the one we’ve been talking about for a while now. We know you’ve been waiting, but we’re also keenly aware that you’ve been asking for more insight into what you can expect from our team. So we’ve been sharing their ongoing efforts to prioritize and deliver tweaks, updates, and features based on your feedback. While the team has been plugging away, I’ve been eavesdropping - even hovering over shoulders, carefully leaning in to whisper softly into many an ear.

Before I get into the new intel I’ve gathered, here’s a quick summary of our ongoing conversation (in case you missed it).

When the bits from 1.1.1 stream into your drive, we’ll be (finally) fixing a heavy ammo bug, applying some newfound balance to the weapon sandbox, and enhancing the view into your ever-growing reputation.

Assuming you’re caught up now, or already were, you can scroll down to find even more 1.1.1 goodness that the team is excited to share.

Move to Strike!

If you didn’t know anything about Destiny, I’d look earnestly into camera, cock an eyebrow, and tell you that Strikes are one of the primary cooperative activities in Destiny. Kick some alien ass. Earn some rewards. Do it all in the company of friends or complete and total strangers via matchmaking.

But you don’t need to hear that from me. You’ve played your share of Strikes. Your alien ass kicking comes with a side of gameplay modifiers and Strange Coins. All the while, to ensure you’ve been fighting alongside Guardians as battletested as yourself, we suspended matchmaking.

Until now…

As part of 1.1.1, we’re changing the Weekly Heroic Strike to be a matchmade activity. Why? Let’s ask Design Lead M.E. Chung.

M.E. We wanted the Weekly Heroics to be a challenge that pushed you and your buddies, but what we observed was that these strikes don’t demand the same cooperation of a cohesive pre-made group. The overwhelming community response was such that many players didn’t have the numbers on their friends list to experience the activity on a weekly basis.

Can I still solo the Weekly Heroic?

M.E. No, this change applies to all levels of the Weekly Heroic.

What about the Nightfall?

M.E. No change. Since players are kicked to Orbit on team wipe, we want people to be able to preserve that group so they could give it another go.

So, no matchmaking for Raids neither?

M.E. No, but we are keenly aware of the issue. We think good Raid sessions rely on groups of communicative players who are invested in each other, but we know that it’s challenging for many players to find groups for Raids and Nightfall today. We are thinking hard about how we can help make that an easier experience in future releases.

Beyond this update, we’ll talk more about M.E.’s team and how they work. Supporting a live game like Destiny is a job that’s never finished, and they have plans for the update that will follow 1.1.1 that I think you might find exciting.

Bullet Time

Now you’re asking, “When can I have the bits I so richly deserve?”

I’m still getting the answer I expect. “When they're ready!”

I’m still placing my bets on “before the end of February.” Even though it’s the shortest month of the year, I’m feeling lucky.

In the meantime, here are some of the other things you’ll enjoy when we deliver fresh bullet points to the Updates blog:

Xûr will stop forgetting to bring his Exotic engrams when he visits us from… wherever Xûr is from.

Iron Banner will work as previously promised, with a greater variety of maps in rotation as well as a couple of new Bounties that give you more control over which weapon you can use to complete them – and we were hoping that one would have arrived before the current event.

Strikes and Crucible Maps will be less likely to repeat themselves when you stay in a matchmaking playlist with your Fireteam.

Grimoire Cards will drop when you expect them to.

There's also some other stuff that we’ll detail out for you once we’re go for launch. SoonTM.

13. Nightbringer

Nightbringer Wieder geil! XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Aaawh yeah, Bullet Time!

Opzich wel tof dat weekly matchmaking krijgt zodat je hem toch nog ff snel gaat meepikken ipv dat je hem laat liggen.

14. bulletproof010

Leuk Bevonden:
    Xur heeft hopelijk de helm of saint 14 bij zich en de bladedancer helm van de hunter en de red death en een chest engram en natuurlijk heavy ammo

15. Graveheart

Graveheart Groovy XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Als er een helm is, heeft ie er maar 1 natuurlijk. ;)

16. bulletproof010

Leuk Bevonden:
    Deze week niet het is bullet time

Laat xur dan maar de upgrade meenemen van die hunter helm

Rampage vindt dit leuk.
  17. Rampage

Leuk Bevonden:
    Xur heeft geen reet deze week, net als de vorige! Werken voor je Heavy Ammo godverdomme :+

18. Nightbringer

Nightbringer Wieder geil! XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik denk dat ie weer een Ice Breaker gaat verkopen omdat het kan :eek:

19. Graveheart

Graveheart Groovy XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Raafie en Rampage vinden dit leuk.
  20. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Jeej Heavy.