1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

Games and news from DVDcrave Australia

Discussie in 'Algemeen' gestart door Anne, 17 sep 2002.

1. joris27

joris27 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hey all,

I was wondering if NFL2k3 by Sega sports is going to be released on DVDcrave. I'm really looking forward to play this game but i can't find a (online)store anywhere that sells a pall version of the game.

Does anyone know more about this?

Greertings from Amsterdam,
    Joris

2. Anne

Anne Young at Heart

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hello Daniel

I pre-orderd LOTR on the 2nd hand page.
    Now I see that the game is not available anymore.
    Does this mean that the available copy's have all been pre-orderd ore is there something else going on.

Greetings from Anne:)

3. Kami

Kami JSRF addict

Leuk Bevonden:
    ololo dankzij juow post heb ik die net ff besteld, het verschil is inderdaad niet normaal! hij wordt wel 50 euro ic verzendskosten maar dan is ie alsnog vet goedkoper!
    koop gewoon een regio vrije dvdspeler (Standalone) die heb je al rond de 100 euro! dan kan je je helemaal gek bestellen bij DVDcrave :D :D

for teh DVDcravers reading this: I was just telling him that thanx to his post, I ordered the band of brothers disc set on DVDcrave, and I advised him to get a regionfree dvdplayer, so he can order his ass off over at DVDcrave.com :D, cuz the prize differences are just outrageous! (in a good way..ofcourse :p)

4. Xenior

Xenior Serious Xenior

Leuk Bevonden:
    Bwahahhaaa, yup, daar gaat ik em ook bestellen + nog wat dvd's. Was daar laatst aan het struinen geweest en zag wat fijne prijsjes.:9

5. DVDCrave.com

DVDCrave.com Want Cheap Games?

Leuk Bevonden:
    Simply means we have sold out, or its not avaiable to be ordered second hand anymore. All previous orders placed before a title is deleted will be fulfilled.

I will post news etc tomorrow.

Cheers

6. jghosty

jghosty Junior Gamedesigner

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hello DvDCrave,

Metal Gear Solid Substance will be out 5-Nov-2003 in America
    In Europe it will be out 28-Mar-2003 .
    Is there any chance that we can get it at 5 nov?

greetings,
    jghosty

7. Anne

Anne Young at Heart

Leuk Bevonden:
    Morrowind wil be in store a week later, again, means 21st november.
    Please tell me that it will not be the case overthere:'-(
    I pre-ordered the game and just wanna play it.

Anne:)

8. Chaos

Chaos Simsalabim

Leuk Bevonden:
    Goddamnit, not another week! Fuck it, I might not buy it after all, just because I'm sick of the waiting. Ah well...their loss! }:]

9. DVDCrave.com

Leuk Bevonden:
    As far as I can see today, we still should be receiving it this week for a street date of the 15th.

Cheers,
    Daniel

10. Anne

Anne Young at Heart

Leuk Bevonden:
    There are already a few stores here who have the game for sale, so I have good hopes that it wil be shipped today to all of us who have ordered the game.

Anne;)

11. DVDCrave.com

Leuk Bevonden:
    OK Peoples, here the deal, and its exclusive to Forum members coming from this link, you will receive $10 off the list price, making the price AU$70.41 + delivery, TOTALLING AROUND €42.25

Click here to be able to receive $10 off Splinter Cell!

Then when going through the check out, place the code into the yahoo coupon code field..

xbox_nl_only_10off

If you have any problems doing this, let me know,
    MSN: dvdmaniacs@hotmail.com if you have messenger.
    Be more than happy to help :)

Please note: The link above must be followed to receive the discount. Any orders placed without coming from here will be cancelled. The codes is only valid on Splinter Cell and not available to be used as discount towards any other titles. You can order more than 1 game if you wish, however one must be Splinter Cell. I hope all that makes sense.
    If we get a good response, we may be able to do this again in the future.

Anyone who has placed an order already please let me know and I will be sure to add the discount.

Cheers,
    Daniel

12. Xenior

Xenior Serious Xenior

Leuk Bevonden:
    You guys rock!!!
    I'm gonna order SC defenitly, I was checking your site constantly for this offer, thanks in advance.
    Call me Mr. Cheapshot.:+

13. Pejannl

Pejannl Lan Guru

Leuk Bevonden:
    Cool! ... [Grab basket], [fill], [checkout].

Order is in your system. ;)

For those that want to know: Just received the confirmation in my email. Net price total AUD 76.01, or € 42.62.

For Daniel: Is this purchase credited towards the Customer Rewards Program? (Yeah, we Dutch people want to have it all for the lowest price. We are going Dutch, remember?) :)

Laatst bewerkt: 21 nov 2002
  14. DVDCrave.com

Leuk Bevonden:
    That is one thing I did not mention, to be honest, we are unable to offer custom rewards program with this. We are already making a loss on the at the price with the coupon discount. Sorry :mad:. It does mention in the custom rewards program it is not able to be used in conjuntion with another offer, just incase someone wanted to flam me.
    As I said, if I could I would, but we could loose thousands of dollars if we did.

Cheers,
    Daniel

15. Pejannl

Pejannl Lan Guru

Leuk Bevonden:
    No worries, mate. :D

Actually I didn't mean to ask for an extra percentage on this order, but I was wondering whether the discount counter would increase for my next order. (Unreal Championship is next in line).

PS: Don't you ever stop working? :cool:

16. DVDCrave.com

Leuk Bevonden:
    Unfortunately no, Im usually planning my next day while Im sleeping 8) hehehe
    This time of year is madness, so many titles released in such a short time.

17. Mr. Blonde

Mr. Blonde Retro rules!

Leuk Bevonden:
    Is 42 € incl. of excl. insurance?? Haven't ordered at dvdcrave before, is it advisable to insure such an order?

18. Pejannl

Pejannl Lan Guru

Leuk Bevonden:
    Exclusive. I order with my VISA card which automatically insures all my purchases for 3 months. :)

Sofar I ordered three games and one Controller S for a total of 4 orders. No problems at all. The first order took 15 working days (3 weeks). All other orders arrived within one week.

19. Mr. Blonde

Mr. Blonde Retro rules!

Leuk Bevonden:
    Good one, I also use Visa. Just forgot all purchases are automatically insured.
    Thanx.

DVD-crave: great deal!!! When's the next one :D
    thnx

20. DesertFox

DesertFox XBW.nl VIP XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    thnx , ME is ordering in a moment ! 3 games or 2 8) ,

aah i know, 2 games and 2 DVD movies }:] .. Bye , WAITING }:]

Deel Deze Pagina