1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

Games uit Australie

Discussie in 'Algemeen' gestart door Anne, 30 aug 2002.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. APieSAi

APieSAi Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    oh, and buffy was supposed to come out today, 13/9 arround here, but i havent heared of anyone that actually seen it in a store, so i guess that it's just another delayed title here.

at least i've been enjoying my buffy game for the last 3 days cause i got it from your shop.

2. occultux

occultux ::silent::

Leuk Bevonden:
    A game like enclave has been out here since the 22nd of july, while it's only being released the 27th of september over there in australia 8) (according to your site)

3. Anne

Anne Young at Heart

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wow what a suprise to actually have someone of the shop in this thread.
    Very cool.
    And yes it's the hottest one at the moment and I am very proud of it. he he. :+

Anne:D

4. Koen14

Koen14 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    I also want to but games at Dvd-crave. But I am 14 years old, end that's why I haven't got a credit card. So I asked my father if I could use his credit card to order a game. But old-fashioned as he is, he doesnn't trust sites on the Internet where you have to give your credit card number. So is there another way to order something on your site? Like giving money at the mailman?

5. APieSAi

APieSAi Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    ok, so you like giving the mailman money huh, let's say i'll dress up as a mail man, and come to your door so you can give me some money too, that way i can buy more games from these guys.

just tell your dad it's safe, old fashioned bastard. why have a creditcard if you're scared to use it.

i'd be more scared of some 15 year old working at a gas station or something stealing my card number, cause he needs the money harder tehm the guys at this shop, and uhm, don't you think these guys want more of your money, if they stole your numeber, or money from you, you wouldn't buy from them anymore, so why would the steal.

checkout is secure, so that's not a prob (no one an hack that in the 30 seconds or less it takes to actually do the transaction)

and last but not least, if the database is hacked, the company and creditcard company are insured against this, they'll let you know, and if any strange charges turn up you'll get the money back.

6. Koen14

Koen14 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    But if the mailman has the game in his hands and I pay and he gevis me the game, that could work fine, right?

7. APieSAi

APieSAi Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    and how do you think the mailman will get the money to australia, send it in an enveloppe.

or let the bank do it, they'll charge you about 25$ for the transaction.

this could all work, but you would pay the price, have the risk, and have to wait longer (do you think the shop would send before they have your money, or it least an insurance they'll get it)

this is why creditcards were invented, to get around all that crap (that and let poeple get enourmous debts which they can pay of at profitable rates :D .

just use the card.

8. Anne

Anne Young at Heart

Leuk Bevonden:
    Koen, that would kost so much more that you may better buy it in de nearest gameshop to youre house.

9. APieSAi

APieSAi Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:

Laatst bewerkt: 13 sep 2002
  10. Anne

Anne Young at Heart

Leuk Bevonden:
    Sorry, wat hier stond is niet meer van belang.

11. APieSAi

APieSAi Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    deleted some crap, let's keep this about games

12. APieSAi

APieSAi Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    but i'll quit, this is about games, not politics.

13. Anne

Anne Young at Heart

Leuk Bevonden:
    Bericht even aangepast.

:D :D :D

14. Spiderstyle

Spiderstyle Shit Happens!

Leuk Bevonden:
    ROFL.. Sorry.. :D

Hey APieSAi, if you move to Australia, be sure to send me down a funnelweb spider.. They rock!

Oh.. Be carefull though not to get bitten.. Funnelweb spiders are quite deadly..

(And don't try to put it in a normal envelope either, I need it alive).. :D

To Koen14: Tell your dad to get a Blue card. (American Express). These cards are made specially for the internet and have 100% coverage if somebody uses your number to fraud..

But then again, I don't think DVDCrave.com accepts American Express.. At least, I didn't see it..

Regards,
    Spiderstyle

15. Anne

Anne Young at Heart

Leuk Bevonden:
    my theory is that if more people in this country would buy stuff from abroad, instead of here with our ridiculous pricing, maybe pricing would come down here to, maybe the companies would finally start listening to us instead of giving us crappy inferior products (when it comes to dvd's), and for sure, most of them would go bankrupt because they're just to shitty to do good.

Even een reactie hierop.

Voor alle duidelijkheid: Je hoort over dat wat je besteld gewoon invoerrechten en btw te betalen, betaal je daar tenslotte niet.
    Dus als je dit te hoog gaat opspelen kunnen er nog weleens extra controle's komen op wat er zoal in Nederland wordt ingevoerd, dus ook de kleine pakjes.
    Dus wees gewoon blij met het feit dat je belasting vrij kunt inkopen zolang het goed gaat. Van dreigementen richten de gameindustrie is volgens mij nog nooit iemand wijzer geworden.

16. APieSAi

APieSAi Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    ok,

sorry, ik zal mijn politieke meningen enzow hier wel voor me houden. boeit ook eigenlijk niet hier.

17. APieSAi

APieSAi Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    het is geen driegement richting de gameindustrie, laat ze maar games maken, ik koop ze, en nog legaal ook.

gaat erom dat de distributeurs en winkeliers hier om de een of andere reden meer winst wille maken dan de distributeurs en winkeliers in andere landen. dit doen ze door ons minder te geven voor meer geld. dat heft niks met de industire te maken, want die krijgt nog steeds hetzelfde voor elk verkocht spel, het geld blijft ergens anders hangen, en wij blijven hier maar kopen.

8)

ff voorbeldje.

op een groot nederlands dvdforum, werd laatst iets gepost door een distributeur van dvd, hij wilde de mediamarkt aanklagen omdat zijn lord of the rings verkochten aan hun klanten, onder zijn verkoop prijs als distributeur. dat wil niet zeggen dat hij verlies maakt als hij ze voor een nog mindere prijs aan zijn winkeliers zou verkopen, alleen maar dat hij ies minder winst heeft. en dat bedoel ik nou, winstpercentages van 200 - 300 % zijn hier normaal, en da's wel ziek.

aan de import kunnen ze hier niet zoveel doen, want het is niet illegaal. je mag legaal voor 22 euro importeren zonder invoerrechten te betalen, of als het pakje minder weegt dan 500 gram. (da's tenminste een criterium voor de douane om het wel of niet te controleren), dus je hoeft echt niet bang te zijn dat dat binnenkort niet meer kan. ik doe het al 5 jaar zo, kwa media koop ik hier helemaal niets meer, en dat ben ik niet van plan ook.

18. Anne

Anne Young at Heart

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik ben het helemaal met je eens APieSai, maar de game prijzen zijn in heel europa zo hoog. En zolang er heel veel mensen baat hebben bij die hoge prijzen zal er weinig veranderen ben ik bang.

Anyway laten we het bij de thread houden...Oops, volgens mij waren de laatste 180 ofthread, lol. :+

19. wilco

wilco Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik snap niet hoe dat kan zooon groot verschil met Australie en Nederland. Scheelt al heel snel 15 euro per spel. Ik vind dat nogal wat.
    Ik dacht eerst dat deze prijzen vast staan over de hele wereld, niet dus.
    We moeten gewoon met z'n allen gewoon bij die site kopen.

Wordt wel even een cc regelen, maar je moet er wat voor over hebben.

20. shd

shd Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Gewoon van profiteren en je games daar bestellen.
    En zoals Anne al zei bestel er niet meer als twee tegelijk want dan gaan ze sneller openen bij de douane en dan ben je zuur.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Deel Deze Pagina