1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[Multi] Hitman

Discussie in 'Games' gestart door AgentSmith, 26 jun 2015.

1. AgentSmith

AgentSmith Guest

Zag dat er nog geen topic was van de nieuwe onlangs aangekondigde Hitman. Hierbij gelijk wat nieuwe feitjes omtrent de nieuwe game.

• At the level's opening 47 walks past a TV reporter discussing her upcoming interview with target Victor Novikov, providing a potential opportunity to get at him.
    • You can subdue security guards for disguises that let you access certain areas without being searched meaning you can get weapons through checkpoints.
    • There's a garden heater you can tamper with: for example puncturing it with a screwdriver to create a trap for anyone smoking nearby.
    • The palace is full of chandeliers you can drop on people.
    • If you can get a bar tender's disguise you can poison the target's drink.
    • Not all poisons are lethal. Some can make people sick instead, making them run to the toilet and letting you manipulate the level.
    • The palace is hosting a fashion show and if you can reach the lighting rig you can drop it on people.
    • If you can get backstage you'll find Novikov arguing with the fashion show director. It's a situation you can manipulate, potentially to get your target on the stage and under that lighting rig.
    • There's an AV crew covering the fashion show with access to the first floor. Handy if you can get their disguise without raising an alarm.
    • The AV crew also has crates being taken into the building that you can hide things in to smuggle them past security.
    • There's a power generator you can tamper with to cause a distraction or attract attention.
    • Replaying the level can unlock new options, like the ICA (International Contract Agency) planting a sniper rifle for you to use in a garden shed.
    • You can potentially leave the level in the target's helicopter if you want to really rub it in.
    • There's also a speedboat as an additional exit point if you can find the key.
    • There's a river barge that makes a good sniper point if you can reach it via some underground passages.
    • Post-fashion show fireworks can be set off early if you can find the remote. They're very noisy and can create a large distraction for you.
    • You can now climb drainpipes to reach different parts of buildings.
    • There's an isolated waiter on a smoke break who's allowed upstairs. That access makes his disguise useful if you can reach him.
    • A large overhead outdoor loudspeaker can be weakened with the right tool to create a trap by dropping it on someone.
    • You have access to a piece of gear called 'an audio distractor'.
    • There are also remote explosives.
    • The coin from Blood Money is back to create distractions.
    • AI reacts intelligently to surroundings. So instead of using a bomb to kill someone, you can place it and let a guard find it. They'll deactivate it and go to hand it in at the security room, leaving the area in the process.
    • You can go to a vending machine, buy a soda and then throw it in the face of someone to knock them out.
    • The security room has the security tapes if you want to erase them.
    • If a civilian sees a weapon, bomb or something out of place they’ll run and get the nearest nearest guard who has to leave their post to deal with it.

Daz vindt dit leuk.
  2. AntraXxX

AntraXxX Bruce Springsteen

Leuk Bevonden:
    Misschien wel de game waar ik dit jaar het meeste naar uitkijk. Heb de trailers gezien en het ziet er veelbelovend uit. Ik vond Absolution tof maar dat het nu meer richting Blood Money gaat is een pluspunt. Grotere levels, nog meer uitpluizen. Heerlijk!

AgentSmith vindt dit leuk.
  3. MYSTERY X

MYSTERY X Fysiotherapeut & Dj

Leuk Bevonden:
    Mee eens! Was is Hitman altijd een gave game geweest. Ben ontzettend benieuwd naar deze versie op de next gen! Eerste beelden zien er goed uit en het voorbeeld leven lijkt een hoge replay waarde te hebben met alle mogelijkheden!

4. Smok3y

Smok3y Dark Souls!

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wie kijkT er nou niet uit naar een nieuwe hitman.
    1 van de beste franchises als je het mij vraagt.

Trailer ziet er retestrak uit,ben benieuwd.

5. BigKabuto

BigKabuto Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Begint toch allemaal wel goed te klinken:

Got into the Alpha too, which surprised me. Usually I never get into closed Alphas or Betas. Got a timeslot that's opened for ~3 days and a big ass code in the middle of my screen. Pretty sure its purpose is to track leaked material and after a while I got used to it.
    And yeah, first impressions are positive so far. AI is way more "forgiving" and can't see through your disguise from miles away. And if they get suspicious, they just follow you and ask who the hell you are instead of starting to shoot at you immediately like it was in Absolution. That's a biiiiiig plus for me.

Level is indeed huge. First time I got into the basement I was amazed by its dimensions. Makes me wonder what other missions could be like in the finished game and personally I hope for some djungle missions like the ones Hitman 1: Codename 47 had. That would make me so happy.
    I didn't play the Alpha for that long yet. Unfortunately it's super hot in Germany at the moment and I don't spend much time in front of my PC playing games because that'd just heat up my room even more. Hopefully I can play the game in the evening again without feeling like a human snail covered in my own sweat. And hopefully I can get closer to my targets then because so far I spent 35 minutes just to get a better overview of the level.

http://giant.gfycat.com/ThoughtfulVastImperialeagle.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hier nog wat video's, eerste heel kort, tweede vee langer en toont hoe groot het level is. Can you say Budapest Hotel? Sweet!!!

http://webmshare.com/play/6MRGE

http://webmshare.com/play/PzQR0

Fiasco vindt dit leuk.
  6. Fiasco

Fiasco Big Stepper XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Kill Dahlia Margolis, hahahah. VALAR MORGHULIS! :cool:

Ik vind helemaal mooi tot nu toe, looks like Blood Money maar dan groter. Alleen nog een missie op vliegveld plus in vliegtuig. Begin buiten, door douane en shit, gedeelte bij winkeltjes, inchecken in vliegtuig, suspect in vliegtuig neerhalen, so many possibilities!!!!!

[​IMG]

Dit soort artwork mag je niet maken, geef me mijn idee!!!!!!!!!

7. BigKabuto

Leuk Bevonden:
    HELL YEAH @ dat.

Ik kan me vergissen maar lieten ze in die CG of reveal trailer niet een vliegveld zien, de binnenkant ervan?

8. AgentSmith

AgentSmith Guest

Nieuw interview met regisseur van de game.

9. BigKabuto

Leuk Bevonden:
  10. WorkingTitle

WorkingTitle ..

Leuk Bevonden:
    Die Alpha beelden doen mij echt vrij weinig..

11. BigKabuto

Leuk Bevonden:
    Het laat in ieder geval zien dat het level groot is en dat je veel plekken kan betreden. Ik zie ook weinig/niets van Instincts achtige ongein en dat is een goed iets. Het gaat de goede kant op. Ik denk dat we een veel betere kwaliteit video moeten zien ook. Hoe dan ook lijken er vele mogelijkheden te zijn en in deze video hoorde ik ook nog wat coole dingen:

12. AgentSmith

AgentSmith Guest

Zo blij dat ze weer terug gaan naar de Blood Money stijl, deze reeds op PSN gereserveerd uit vreugde

13. Fiasco

Leuk Bevonden:
    Boxed versie komt alleen niet dit jaar zag ik. Wil liever altijd alles boxed hebben, dus wacht nog wel. :+

14. AntraXxX

AntraXxX Bruce Springsteen

Leuk Bevonden:
    Shiiiit zeg, waar de fuck slaat dat op dan.. Wil ook graag alles boxed, dus ben benieuwd wanneer die dan uitkomt en waar dit op slaat? =(

15. BigKabuto

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik lees iets van dat IO Interactive een game wil releasen zonder problemen, en dat ze daarom voor deze manier hebben gekozen. Dat we door de maanden heen nieuwe content krijgen, nieuwe missions dus. Episodisch een beetje allemaal. Wel beloven ze genoeg content tijdens release om het een volwaardige game te kunnen noemen.

16. AgentSmith

AgentSmith Guest

Daar valt wat voor te zeggen, ben een beetje die broken games van de laatste tijd goed zat. Hitman moet wel goed goed draaien vanaf day one. Hitman is op PSN "maar" €49,- als pre order. Krijg je toch de volledige ervaring voor een tientje minder.

17. AgentSmith

AgentSmith Guest

Iemand al Hitman in actie gezien op de GamesCom ?

18. BigKabuto

Leuk Bevonden:
    47 ziet er boss uit!

[​IMG]

19. Fiasco

Leuk Bevonden:
    Daniel Craig beetje wel.

20. Servantes

Servantes Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden: