1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[XOne] Mass Effect 3

Discussie in 'Games' gestart door DulleNL, 11 dec 2010.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. Seh

Seh Guest

Damn, ik ga denk ik nog maar eens Mass Effect 1 ergens op de kop tikken. En een playthrough maken die perfect is voor ME3.

2. w*s*c*

w*s*c* Yikes!

Leuk Bevonden:
    Lijkt net of ie rechtstreeks uit Killzone is gelopen ...

3. Reckuuza

Reckuuza #ACHTERBUURTHOOLIGAN#LOMPEBOER#NEKDIE#NEKNEKNEKNEK

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ziet er niet echt impressive uit..

4. Juunanagou

Juunanagou Live streamer XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Normandië? Als in bij de Franse kust Normandië? :cool: Of hebben we gewoon over het schip Normandy?

En zowel Garrus als Liaria kunnen me gestolen worden. Ik wil Tali terug in ME3! En na de encounter in ME2 met Kaidan kan hij me ook gestolen worden. :mad: Zo koud dat hij was.

En wapen mods niet terug keren? Dat is precies tegenovergestelde van wat Game Informer zegt: :eek:

Laatst bewerkt: 10 apr 2011
  5. Yellow 13

Yellow 13 Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ja, inderdaad het schip en niet de provincie. Ken de gozer die dit stukje heeft geschreven. Limburgers ook. :+

6. Fiasco

Fiasco Big Stepper XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    [​IMG]

Shit, dacht even dat het echt was: Reaper Shepard. Maar is fanart, toch posten waard. :cool:

• Humans aren’t the only species that can be Husk-ified.
    • ME3 begins with Earth’s assault by the Reapers, and things don’t look so good, but there’s something that is a silver lining, that makes it look like it’s actually possible to not lose against the reapers.
    • TIM has sent his top agents to take down Shepard, The combat is going to be much harder and melee attacks are going to have more focus.
    • Shooting specific armor parts can have certain effects, and the AI of the enemies will have them routing Shepard and will coordinate with each other
    • Battlefields are going to be a great deal larger, and combat will be very varied.
    • Enemy Weapons can be picked up. Soldiers can carry all kinds of weapons, and other classes understandably less so.
    • There is a larger skill tree and RPG aspects are going to be more integrated.
    • Weapon Modding is a greenlight, with things like barrels and scopes
    • Modding your weapons will vastly affect their appearance and how they function in battle
    • So far the CONFIRMED SQUADMATES are: Ashley/Kaiden, Liara, Garrus, and James Sanders who is mentioned is an Alliance Marine
    • Species Loyalty cannot only get obtained via Quests
    • Levels will have ladders
    • Available Squadmates will still maintain a balance, if per say Garrus had not survived ME2′s events
    • Mass Effect 1′s decisions, such as sparing the Rachni, will have a grave impact in ME3
    • There’s no railroad to the end of the game, there are multiple paths to take back Earth.
    Krogan Husks please! :cool:

Laatst bewerkt: 10 apr 2011
  7. Yellow 13

Leuk Bevonden:
    Met zoveel info al bekend kan die game niet in 2012 uitkomen denk ik, maar gewoon in 2011. Hetzelfde is immers met Skyrim het geval. Tonnen informatie al bekend, dus dat zal echt niet met maanden worden uitgesteld als de eerste en hopelijke laatste releasedatum bekend is.

8. Badstreak

Badstreak Veteran

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nog sterker; het spel is al een tijdje helemaal uit te spelen (wat dus niet betekend dat ME3 al af is). :)

9. Yellow 13

Leuk Bevonden:
    Misschien nog voor Skyrim? ;)

10. Juunanagou

Leuk Bevonden:
    Yesh Rachni is baaaack better watch out Reapers. :cool:

Vraag me alleen af hoe het met mn Krogan cure gaat want ik heb gekozen zelf te houden voor latere herbeslissing. Zonder te zeggen wel of niet te gebruiken.

Maar hoop echt dat er een nog grotere varriate komt kwa squadmembers. Een overlevende Prothean/Collector die wraak wil op de brainwashing van de Reapers, anyone? :D

Een Geth wil ik natuurlijk houden en vond het ook jammer dat het zo lang duurde voor ik Legion kreeg in ME2.

Vorcha zou ook een toffe additie maken tot de squadmembers. :cool:

11. Seh

Seh Guest

Dat is wel een beetje standaard, imo. Dan kunnen ze er beter een tof verhaal om verzinnen dan zoiets clichés.

12. Yellow 13

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dat ligt er maar net aan hoe je het verwoord in de game. Kan heel gaaf zijn en met cliches hoeft niet altijd wat mis te zijn. Iedereen vind Rambo en Chuck Norris toch ook stoer? :+

13. Seh

Seh Guest

Een verhaal als ''hij wist zichzelf los te rukken van de mindcontroll en wilde wraak'' klinkt lame en kan mijn inziens bijna niet goed verwerkt worden in de game. Maar goed, we gaan het allemaal beleven. :p

14. Juunanagou

Leuk Bevonden:
    De mindcontrol werd los gelaten door de Reapers. En heeft niets te maken met "los rukken ervan". ;)

In de final cutscene zegt Harbinger "You have failed we will find another way, releasing control" En verdwijnt van de hologram. Op dat moment zie je ook de Collector in beeld zijn gedachten terug krijgen alleen om de laatste seconde van z'n leven mee te maken.

Het is dus goed mogelijk voor een collector schip dat op het moment niet bij de collector base was om het te overleven. En zich willen joinen in het gevecht tegen de Reapers.

15. Fiasco

Leuk Bevonden:
    • Most, if not all, major characters will return in some form. There will be select major characters for squadmates, while other characters will be temporary squadmates for singular missions (think like Liara in Lair of the Shadow Broker). Others will return in other roles
    • Because of the above, those 'confirmed' characters (Liara, Garrus, etc) are not confirmed as permiment squad members. It just says they are playabe to some extent, so they could be for singular missions.
    • 'Full scale war' feel to the game, about as 'dark' as ME2, though they consider ME2 to be 'sylised' dark or whatever the hell that means, while ME3 will be 'dark' in the sense that there is a huge war and a sense of hopelessness.
    • Some key plot element that will reveal why the Reapers can be defeated. Dont want to reveal it until the game is out. Don’t want the way the Reapers can be defeated obvious from the start. Want the progression of the game to give red herrings and a flow of information, so it starts hopeless but you slowly work out what needs to be done.
    • As with the above, the reason TIM and Cerberus are after you is another plot element they want kept secret.
    • Recruit the races woop woop. Most races dont want to join because they dont want to be ruined by the Reapers. Most races caught up in their own shit. EG: Visit Salarian homeworld, they're stuck in a conflict regarding the Genophage. Quarians trying to take back their homeworld. Shepard must try and find a way to resolve these conflicts to get the best support.
    • Solutions to the above wont be easy or obvious, and based on past choices may even be impossible.
    • NG+ sound similar to ME2. Can continue playing, but can also 'loop back around' and do stuff over again.
    • Shepard can roll, and can vault over obsticles without going into cover first. 'Peak' feature tweaked. Ladders for climbing up to higher areas. Notably bigger battlefields.
    • Smarter AI that can 'plan' certain attacks on Shepard. BioWare feel that with the way ME2/ME3's combat is they need to compete with all the other shooters in the market, so improvements have to be made.
    • Game cinematics want to focus on the sense of scale, of both the Reapers and the war. Lots of big moments. Aforementioned Thresher Maw Vs. Reaper is an example.
    • Vehicles will be similar to ME2; not built into the main path of the game, but may return in some form as extras.
    • Scanning is back but 'wont be at at all like ME2'.
    • Dynamics of how choices effect the flow of the game more like the ending sequence of ME2 rather than the actual ME2 game, as in you'll make choices and see the differences quicker (or so they're promising). Quicker referencing of choices in the engine.
    • People still don’t believe Shepard that the Reapers are coming. They attack New York, London, Japan and others first.
    • Earth is basically the first place the Reapers lay the smack down too, but they're spreading to other areas and shitting on everyone's parade.
    • New Normandy, which is really a stripped and altered Normandy 2 by the Alliance.
    • Don’t feel that there is’missing out on content' feel to the game if you happen to make decisions in previous games. No one play through necessarily 'better' than the other, just different.
    • ME3 will be more difficult than ME2.
    • BioWare want to make a Mass Effect MMO.

Dik gedrukte stukje en nieuwe Normandy. _O_
    Shit, laat er eens snel goede scans komen van die Gameinformer magazine en dan gaat er echt een major lock op dit topic voor mij. :+

16. MAD 1976

MAD 1976 Useless info here...

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dat eerste punt is voor mij het belangrijkste!

Ook dat sommigen maar voor 1 missie beschikbaar zijn, bevalt me wel, dan kunnen ze ook daadwerkelijk iedereen op laten draven in deel 3!

Damn, heb er zin in!!\o/

17. Yellow 13

Leuk Bevonden:
    KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK. :+8)
    Als ze die Insanity achievement er ook instoppen.
    Niet lief BioWare. :'-(

18. Seh

Seh Guest

Ah, zou goed kunnen, was de laatste cutscene inderdaad vergeten. :D Maar toch, zo'n teammember hoeft van mij niet. Te cliché voor mij.

19. Juunanagou

Leuk Bevonden:
    Pfff dat wordt juist nog vetter. Ik weet nog het gevoel dat ik had toen ik de ME2 uitspeelde op insanity. :D

Special team members als een unlock voor het completen van de game op normal/hard/insanity mag van mij ook. Maar zullen vast niet zulke unlocks hebben daarom hoop ik dat ze in de main game zitten. :+

20. Fiasco

Leuk Bevonden:
Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Deel Deze Pagina