* Type 95
* ACR 6.8
* L86 LSW
* PKP Pecheneg
* Barret .50 Cal
* Model 1887
* USP .45
* .44 Magnum
* FN Five-seveN
* Desert Eagle
* FIM-92 Stinger
* M320 GLM
Tier 1: You'll have to choose between faster flanks, faster kills after kills, ample ammo, avoiding air support, and marking enemies for teammates.
* Explosive damage paints the target on the mini-map.
* Bullet damage paints the target on the mni-map.
Sleight Of Hand:
* Faster reloading.
* Swap weapons faster.
* Undetectable by air support and sentries.
* Launchers lock-on quicker. Extra buttet damage versus air support
* Sprint for longer distances.
* Climb obstacles faster.
* Reload ammo from bags.
* Spawn with more ammo.
Tier 2: You'll have to choose between faster rewards, stealth, two weapons, quick ADS, and protection from explosives.
* Faster aiming.
* Recover from equipment and grenade usage quicker.
* Increased explosive resistance.
* Resistance to flash and stun.
* Killstreaks require 1 less kill.
* Every two assists count as a kill towards your killstreak. Deathstreaks require 1 less death.
* Undetectable by UAV, potable radar, thermal and heartbeat sensors.
* Immune to CUAV and EMP. No red crosshair or name when targeted.
* Two primary weapons
* Second primary can have 2 attachments
Tier 3: You'll have to choose between finding traps, stealth, mobility advantage in a firefight, making sure your teammates kill a wounded enemy in hiding, and more concentrated hip-firing.
* Identify enemy targets at longer range.
* Longer hold breath.
* Move faster while aiming.
* Delay enemy Claymore explosions.
* Detect enemy explosives and tactical insertions.
* Louder enemy footsteps.
* Increased hip fire accuracy.
* Weapon is ready faster after sprinting.
* Your footsteps are silent
* No fall damage
[gb]Strike packages / Killstreaks[/gb]
Your Pointstreak Rewards. Now you can have a different set up for each class. You can now also level them up.
Assault Strike Package
3- UAV - shows enemies on the minimap.
4- Care Package - Airdrop a random killstreak or ammo.
5- IMS - The Intelligent Munitions System detects and eliminated enemy combatants.
5- Predator Missile - remote control missile.
5- Sentry Gun - airdrop a placeable Sentry Gun
6- Precision Airstrike - Call in a directional airstrike.
7- Attack Helicopter - call in a support helicopter.
9- Strafe Run - Strafing run of 5 attack helicopters.
9- Little Bird Guard (AH-6 Overwatch) - get personal air support from a Little Bird guardian
9- Reaper - Lase missile targets remotely from the Reaper UAV
10- Assault Drone - Air drop an Assault Drone
12- AC130 - Be the gunner of an AC130
12- Pavelow - Heavily armored assault helicopter.
15- Juggernaut - recieve advanced armor via carepackage. (LMG + Scavenger)
17- Osprey Gunner - Be the gunner of an Osprey delivering several care packages.
Support Strike Package: These do not reset after you die
4- UAV - Shows enemies on the minimap.
5- Counter UAV - Temporarily disables enemy radar.
5- Ballistics Vests - Deploy a bag of ballistic vests for your team.
5- Airdrop Trap - Kill enemies with a booby-trapped airdrop crate.
8- SAM Turret (Patriot Missile System) - Automated SAM turret that destroys aerial killstreaks.
10- Recon Drone - Control a Recon Drone, targeting enemies for your team.
12- Advanced UAV - Call in a Orbital Recon that shows the direction your enemy is facing.
12- Remote Turret (TALON) - Toss a small turret and remotely control it.
14- Stealth Bomber - Airstrike undetectable on enemy maps.
18- EMP - Temporarily disables enemy electronics.
18- Juggernaut Recon - receive advanced armor via care package. (Riot Shield + Radar + Scavenger)
18- Escort Airdrop - An Osprey delivers and defends several care packages.
Specialist Strike Package:
2- Extra Perk of your choice
4- Extra Perk of your choice
6- Extra Perk of your choice
8- Every Perk will be at your disposal
4- Juiced - Move faster for a few seconds after spawning.
5- Revenge - You'll see the position of the last enemy that killed you.
4- Final Stand - As before. Unknown if you get back up, but you probably do.
4- Martyrdom - Drop a live grenade when you die.
6- Dead Man's Hand - according to the leak, you run around with C4 in your hand that can explode.
5- Hollow Points - according to the leak, you get stopping power for 1 kill.
Spec Ops 2.0
* Spec Ops is a mode included in MW3 that features "cool moments that didn't fit in the campaign". Most of the settings are campaign-based however. They are usually simple missions with a clear objective to do that is indicated from the start. Bear in mind however that simple does not mean easy.
* Typical Spec Ops missions are stealth-based, rampage-based, fun-based and killing-based. They are always challenging.
* New features are set to appear in Spec Ops such as Online Matchmaking, Progressive Ranking and Leaderboards.
* You now have a unique progressive ranking system in Spec Ops that is completely separate from your Multiplayer rank. That rank will allow you to unlock new missions and difficulties.
* Spec Ops encourages co-op play, as missions played with 2 players are easier than when played Solo (difficulty does not increase).
* Every mission can be played solo or cooperatively.
* You can play Spec Ops solo, split-screen, with a friend online or with a stranger online.
* Known Missions : "Invisible Threat". A mission that can be played solo or with a player (just like every mission) that takes place in Berlin, Germany. You take control of a Juggernaut, and if you chose to play with a friend, your friend takes the role of a Sniper (with a Barrett .50cal according to people who played the game at Gamescom) who provides supportive fire from a ledge afar. The Juggernaut has to defuse 9 IED's around the map, and the Sniper uses Predator Drones and such to keep enemies off the Juggernaut.
* Survival Mode is a part of Spec Ops, but the concept is completely different than the mission-based Spec Ops.
* It is playable on all Multiplayer Maps, so you can also use it as training for learning the maps before jumping online.
* It is a brand new wave-based mode where a 1-2 player(s) must fight off increasingly difficult waves of enemies until they are overcomed by them.
* You earn money as you kill enemies, get assists, complete challenges and more. You can use that money to buy features from any of the three armories. (see below)
* When both players die, it's game over. When one player is downed, however, it is possible to revive him using a syringe.
* You also have an armor. (Represented by a percentage at the bottom of the screen. When it runs out, it does not replenish. You have to buy another one from the Equipment armory)
* You start off with a pistol (the Five-seveN), 2 flashbangs and 2 frag grenades. It is possible to pick up enemy weapons.
* In each map there are 3 armories. A weapon armory (represented by the Pistol icon), an Equipment armory (represented by the Frag icon) and an Air Support armory (represented by the Harrier icon)
* In the weapon armory, you can buy refill your ammo, buy attachments, buy new weapons and upgrade them. Weapons have different pricings but also behave in different manners, as certain weapons in Spec Ops are purposely made overpowered, unlike in Multiplayer.
* In the equipment armory, you can refill your frags, flashbangs, buy claymores, C4, syringes and probably armor. You can also buy turrets, automatic grenade launchers and more.
* In the Air Support armory, this is essentially where you call for help. You can call in a Delta Squad of AI-controlled computers to drop from a helicopter and help you fight. You can also call in a Riot Shield squad to support you. It is also possible to buy Air Support such as Predator Missiles and AC-130's.