1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

Playstation Vita [Deel 2]

Discussie in 'PlayStation Hardware' gestart door DulleNL, 9 mrt 2012.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. Leip0079

Leip0079 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  2. Go Ahead Eagles

Go Ahead Eagles Go Ahead Deventer!!!

Leuk Bevonden:

Duurt inderdaad wel erg lang allemaal in dat spel, maar het is wel verslavend! :thumbs:

Heeft iemand hier nog NFS: Most Wanted voor de PS Vita gehaald? Zo ja, hoe bevalt het?

3. DulleNL

DulleNL I'm a little teapot Magic Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dunno. Geluk. Ik gebruik ook nooit powerups.
    Soms heb je echt pech en wordt het bord zo een 4 keer per game gereset en/of zijn er veel te veel met een ketting omheen. Maar als eenmaal alles op zijn plaats valt; vrij vroeg een vergrootglas, genoeg gems (voor de multiplier) _O_
    Extra tijd is handig maar daar heb ik mijn hoogste scores niet eens mee behaald. Ik heb een keer net 60k behaald met 3 minuten en mijn highscore met net anderhalve minuut (of iets in die richting).

4. tracks789

tracks789 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    ik vroeg me af hoe het zit met de garantie. want ik ben mijn kassabon kwijt.

5. Peter_Aragorn

Peter_Aragorn Peter AragornNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Maar dan nog. Krijg je meer punten als je een hoger level hebt/bent?

6. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nope.

7. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ok, Peter. Als je al onder de indruk was van mijn miezerige 3 miljoen, dan moet je eens deze score checken:
    [​IMG]

Holy shit. :+

8. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Vandaag toch maar eens powerups gaan gebruiken, en dat voelt lekker aan. :D Overal ontploffingen, combo's etc. Mijn highscore minimaal verbeterd, dus in dat opzicht helpt het nog niet echt, maar ik haal wel constanter scores van 2+ miljoen.

En ik heb eindelijk de 10x mulitplier achievement. :+

Best erg, mijn meest gespeelde game op de Vita is een gratis Bejeweled kloon. 8) Daar betaal je dan €250 voor.

9. Fisichella

Fisichella swangate.nl

Leuk Bevonden:
    Snap ik ook niet. Je hebt toch Assasins Creed gekocht, ga dat spelen dan! :+ Eindelijk weer een game waar ik echt zin in heb om alles te halen, net zoals bij Uncharted :)

10. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Doe ik zo nu en dan ook. :+ (vandaag sequentie 2 afgerond)

11. Fisichella

Fisichella swangate.nl

Leuk Bevonden:
    Jammer, want ik wilde iets vragen over sequentie 4.

12. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hm, de Vita is vastgelopen. Het blauwe ledje blijft constant knipperen en ik krijg er geen leven in. :mad: (stond in stand by)
    Hoe op te lossen... :+

edit: Oh ja, power knop half uur ingedrukt houden.

Laatst bewerkt: 12 nov 2012
  13. Grub

Grub think on your sins

Leuk Bevonden:
    Iemand hier trouwens al last gehad van de gamebreaking AC bug? Lees er allemaal nare dingen over.

14. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Waar hoor je die tegen te komen?

15. Grub

Grub think on your sins

Leuk Bevonden:
    Als je de patch hebt geinstalleerd, dan zit je schijnbaar vast in het Animus laadscherm (zegmaar, dan kan je al wel rondrennen met je character maar... nouja fuck it, gewoon het laadscherm zegmaar :+)

16. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hm, nog niet gehad. Houden zo. :+

17. Fisichella

Fisichella swangate.nl

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ook geen last van gehad. Enige bug waar ik soms weleens last van heb, is wel dat de beschrijving naast het rondje wegvalt rechtsboven in het scherm (boven het kruisje). Dus je ziet dan niet altijd of je iemand kan beroven o.i.d. Maar bij een keer doodgaan of checkpoint herstarten, is het weer goed.

18. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:

PlayStation Plus for PS Vita: Launch details confirmed

[​IMG]

Hello everyone. I know that you’ve all been eagerly anticipating news of the PlayStation Vita Plus service so I am very happy to say that I can finally spill the beans.

We here at Sony PlayStation are very happy to announce that as of 21st November, the Plus service will be extended to the PS Vita. I can also confirm that if you already have a Plus subscription for your PlayStation 3 there is no additional charge whatsoever for the PS Vita service, meaning that you still get all the great PS3 content as well as the additional Vita offers, all for the same one-off price of £39.99 a year.

I am also happy to announce that to compliment the 1GB of online storage you currently receive for the PS3, we will be supplying another 1GB of online storage space for the PS Vita, along with the automatic update facility as standard. As part of the launch of this service the next PS Vita System Software Update (v2.00) will be available to ensure that your operating system is fully up to date with all the latest security patches as well as updated applications, features and settings.

Now, moving on to the important aspect and what you are all here for – the games line up…

At launch there will be four Vita titles available to you instantly. Please note that this is not going to impact the amount of PS3 games available at all – you will still receive the same amount of games as before. However, with the great Vita titles we’re adding to your Instant Game Collection, at any one time you will always have access to a minimum of 14 games a month across both platforms. Not bad, eh?

As with the PS3 service, we will have titles that will be available to you for a longer period of time than usual so you have the chance to play them when and where you feel like, without worrying about them leaving the service anytime soon. For the PS Vita, these two titles will be Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush.

[​IMG]

Uncharted: Golden Abyss is Nathan Drake’s first adventure on the Vita platform, and follows our hero as he investigates the dark secrets of a massacre of a Spanish expedition to Central America around 400 years ago.
    The game is visually stunning and the touch screen display lends itself to a whole new depth of gameplay, making it one of the most exciting Uncharted adventures yet! A must for any Vita owner!

The second title that will be available to you for a prolonged period of time is brought to you by our friends in Japan Studio in the form of Gravity Rush.

[​IMG]

You take on the role of Kat, a young girl struggling with amnesia in the troubled city of Hekseville. She awakes with the extraordinary ability to bend and shape gravity with the help of her feline companion Dusty the cat. The townsfolk quickly place the fate of their home in Kat’s hands as she endeavours to understand why she has these new powers and who commands the sinister forces wreaking havoc across her city.

We really love this game and think that everyone should give it a go, as it really highlights the impressive features of the PS Vita.

As promised we also have two further titles launching on the service on 21st November, the first of which is Chronovolt.

[​IMG]
    Chronovolt is a brand new 3D puzzle platformer game for the PlayStation Vita family in which the player must guide their Chronosphere through the twists, turns, traps and hazards of Escher-like arenas. Chronovolts scattered around the levels give the player the power to control time in various fashions: stopping it for selected objects, rewinding it and creating time warps.

Time is controlled through use of the PS Vita’s front and back touch panels while the Chronosphere can be controlled either with tilting or with the more classic dual stick controls.

Finally the remaining title that we will have available in your instant game collection comes from our friends at Drinkbox Studios in the form of Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack. This side-scrolling platform game is extremely enjoyable to play and its humorous cut scenes make it a light-hearted journey from start to finish. Please take the time to check it out.

[​IMG]

With all this great content lined up for launch and more to come, it couldn’t be a better time to be a Plus subscriber. If you are not currently a member visit our PlayStation Plus site or all you need to know about the service!

Oh just one more thing… as an added bonus, because we think it’s worth celebrating the launch of the service we have secured 20% off a range of PS Vita titles for the first week of the service. Remember, these are only around for one week and will go live as soon as the store update has rolled out so grab them while you can!

Titles to be included are:

• Escape Plan
    • Unit 13
    • Hustle Kings
    • MotorStorm RC
    • Super Stardust Delta and Advanced Star Fighter Pack Bundle
    • Top Darts
    • Little Deviants
    • Modnation Racers: Road Trip
    • Reality Fighters

Holy shit. Uncharted en Gravity Rush. :eek: Mja, UC heb ik al, maar dit is beter dan verwacht.
    En nu kan ik eindelijk GR gaan spelen! :+ (hoe lang is die game?)

Dat komt dus 21 november met een firmware update. Wat oa ook dittem heeft:

Laatst bewerkt: 13 nov 2012
  19. BigKabuto

BigKabuto Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Begrijp ik nou goed dat je voor 40 pond PS Plus moet kopen voor een jaar en dat je al die games krijgt? Dus gewoon echt 100% gratis? Nou heb ik Gravity Rush al, maar Uncharted nog niet. Helaas doen die andere games me alleen helemaal niks..waarom krijgen wij geen Wipeout?!!!!

20. Melbuuln

Melbuuln Active Member XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Niets is gratis ;)
    Als je na 1 jaar het abonnement beëindigd dan kan je de gratis gedownloade games niet meer spelen.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Deel Deze Pagina