1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

Project Gotham Racing 3 [deel 5]

Discussie in 'Algemeen' gestart door Matrix, 21 jun 2006.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. MarijnB

MarijnB Special User

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ja daar heb je gelijk in ik bedoelde 1,5 uur per dag, ben de komma vergeten:)

2. Meneer Stefan

Meneer Stefan Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nee, ik zal ALTIJD sneller blijven kes, ookal doe ik het maar 2 minuten per dag :cool:

Laatst bewerkt: 4 jul 2006
  3. geertbargeman

geertbargeman Kampioen 2018 - 2019

Leuk Bevonden:
    1.5 uur per dag is toch niet zoveel? Als je in een leuke lobby zit, kan ik doorspelen tot in de late uurtjes ;) Als ik maar niet hoef te werken de volgende dag :9

4. FredKroket

FredKroket Hardcore racer

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik zit nu op 225 uur, bijna de helft van het aantal uur dat ik Pgr2 heb gespeeld :p. Maar het boeit me nog steeds :)

5. JeePee

JeePee Guest

Iedereen hier met 300 uur heeft PGR3 met de launch gekocht. Maar die 300 uur PGR3 is nog lang niet alles. Ik heb GRAW en CoD2 ook zeer veel gespeeld.

6. Bonbridge

Bonbridge Hi!

Leuk Bevonden:
    PGR: 102
    Oblivion 171
    Hexic: 20
    Uno: 3

Dus bijna 300 uur. Al heb ik mijn xbox maar sinds eind januari. Toch vind ik 300 uur voor een spel veel hoor vooral bij PGR3, ik zie mij zelf nooit nog eens het spel 200 uur spelen.

EDIT Reactie op JP'tje op hieronder. Helaas nergens ik heb het een beetje geschat bij de arcade spelletjes. Ik zou het wel erg cool vinden als je wel ergens kon zien.

Laatst bewerkt: 5 jul 2006
  7. JeePee

JeePee Guest

Waar kan je zien hoeveel je alles gespeeld hebt :eek: ?

8. FredKroket

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik heb ook redelijk wat Hexic gespeeld, maar meer ook niet. Dus ik heb misschien bijna 250 uur totaal op de 360 gespeeld. Weinig heee 8)

9. Metal Mark

Metal Mark VIP Dino XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nog wat screens _O_
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wat is Photomode toch mooi (L). Foto zijn voor de duidelijkheid niet van mij.

10. DulleNL

DulleNL I'm a little teapot Magic Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    photomode is helemaal niet mooi =(
    zou het wel zijn geweest als je de foto's op je pc kon zetten :)

11. FredKroket

Leuk Bevonden:
    8) Die bovenste foto

Hoe bizar mooi :D

Ik snap niet hoe ze die foto's zo maken.

12. kes

kes kes

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik ben aan het proberen om alle achievements te halen voor PGR3. Moet er nog drie:
    Rank 1, alles platinum en de style achievement (25m powerslide, 10x kudos, 25k online, 1k kudo's in a race a kudos for every manouvre).

Maar nu heb ik dus een tweetal vragen.
    Om alles op platinum uit te spelen moet ik nog alle cone challenges, deze heb ik niet gehaald en het blijft me ook niet lukken, welke auto kun je hier het beste voor pakken?
    De volgende vraag is hoe je precies kunt zien wat je hebt behaald van de style achievement?

13. Chorus

Chorus youtube.com/CH0RUS

Leuk Bevonden:
    Van xbox.com

So, here's what you need to do.

From the description of the achievement, we get the following information:

Style Racer Badge - 50GP
    - 25m powerslide
    - 10x Combo
    - 1K Kudos in a race
    - 25K Online Kudos
    - Kudos for every maneuver

Each of these items corresponds to a Badge within PGR3. Badges are like mini-achievements that the game tracks for you, and you can see which Badges you've earned my going to the ____ menu in the game.

The first 3 badges are pretty self-explanatory, and you'll probably acquire them just through normal progression of the solo career mode. If you're having trouble getting the 10x combo, getting through a bunch of cone gates in a row during a Kudos challenge will fix that right up.

The 25K Online Kudos means you have to play some Online Career mode. You only get to keep your Kudos if you finish the race. This is not too difficult, you'll just have to put in some time doing Online Career. You'll get a badge to signify this, so you'll know when you've done enough.

The last part of the equation was what really held me up. At first I thought you just had to get points for every maneuver in the game. There's a nice stat menu that keeps track of each stunt and how many points you have acquired for each. I noticed that I had yet to do a 360, so I went ahead and did one in a race and completed the race. But apparently that was not enough as I did not receive the achievement.

It then dawned on me that there is a "Kudos for every maneuver IN A SINGLE RACE" badge. My heart dropped a little bit at the thought of having to pull of every maneuver in one race. But I thought, hey, this is doable. So I began to investigate each of the maneuvers and how to pull them off. The problem then became what maneuvers count, which don't, and where do you have to earn them?

Some of the maneuvers are mutually exclusive. For example, you can't get a cone gate and drafting in the same race. It's UNpossible. So, I thought maybe the only maneuvers you actually need to do are the different drifts and feints, possibly with the addition of air, 2 wheels, and 360. I diligently set about creating a course on Tokyo that would let me achieve all these things (particularly the air and 2 wheels maneuvers), and came up with a pretty good one too. And after a few attempts while marking off each trick, I managed to do it. But STILL no achievement. Something was missing.

It then occured to me that since most of the badges were awarded in career, perhaps I had to get all maneuvers in a career race. Ouch. It would be hard to get all the maneuvers in one race and STILL satisfy the win condition for the race. Plus, now I wouldn't be able to use my custom route.

It turns out though that theres a pretty good race to do this on - the very last eliminator race in solo career on the F1 circuit of Nurburgring. And if you set the difficulty to Novice, you shouldn't have a hard time blowing away the competition, even if you do all the tricks.

So, then I worked and worked until I got all the tricks on this one track. Getting 2 wheels on this course is particularly difficult, but it can be done. And I got it done. But still no badge, no achievement. Turns out you have to get the drafting, overtake, fast lap, clean section AND clean race Kudos as well! Sheesh!

But now at least we know what you have to do!

And here's how to do it:

As I said, choose the very last race in the game, the eliminator race on Nurburgring. Choose the Ferrari F50 GT as your car, and choose the Novice difficulty.

When the race starts, get past the starting line, then let the competition get a head of you a little bit. Pull over to one side of the track, and with the stick steered staright to the opposite side, lay on the gass. Be careful of the walls, and if you do it right you should pull of a 360 without too much effort.

Straighten out and go through the first turn with as much speed as you can. Coming up there is a chicane which would normally have you veering off to the left. Instead, barrel straight through over the the bit of concrete that leads in to the grass, with enouh speed, you should be able to pull air here, which puts another of the more difficult maneuvers to bed. It should be noted that going the wrong way down the track will never hurt you, so no need to restart if you see the "wrong way" text.

On subsequent laps, you can also try going just off the slide of the concrete or ebraking to go off of it sideways in order to get the 2 wheels maneuver. This is tricky though and not 100% reliable. There's another section one turn later that has the red and white guard bumps in the middle of some asphalt. If you go wide to the left outside the bouds of the real track, and come at those guard bumps with enough speed, there's another opportunity for a 2 wheels maneuver there.

After that, the race becomes all about cathing up with the other cars and doing all the drift Kudos, which are much easier.

Catching up with the other cars is almost too easy on the novice difficulty, you should be able to catch up with them even before the first lap is done. When you do, make sure to get some quick drafting points, but avoid contact with them if possible (you need the clean race achievement and bumping in to them won't help you out).

After that, you just need to get all the drifting maneuvers, which are as follows (thanks to megasnake on the GS forums):

Drift
    E-Brake Slide (using the handbrake to slide)
    Feint Drift (when the turn comes up, steer in the opposite direction of the turn shortly then suddenly turn the wheel to the right direction at full force to make the car's weight shift slide the car in order to make the corner)
    Braking Drift (use the brakes to slide)
    Power Over (slide through a corner using your cars rev power to create a slide, so basicly overuse the gas to slide)
    Power Feint (combination of feint drift and power over , best done by releasing gas in front a corner doing the feint drift and apply a lot of gas while turning the wheel)
    Braking Feint ( apply the power feint manouver but instead of gas use brake , hard to pull off because the game will often see it as braking drift instead)
    Braking Power Over ( approach a corner much to fast , then just infront of the corner release the gas , AFTER THAT just hit the brakes hard while manouvering your car through the corner)

You can pause the game during the race to check off maneuvers as you get them, I found this pretty helpful to get me focused on the doing the right maneuvers to get all of them.

Assuming you get the 2 wheels maneuver and manage to not hit any walls, the rest will be fairly straightforward. You'll pick up the clean race, fast lap, overtake, etc along the way and you can finally claim your "All Kudos in One Race" badge and the Style Racer achievement! Woo!

En die Cone Challenges kun je het beste doen met de RUF Supercar Concept. Gewoon hele tijd in zijn 2 of 3 laten staan en na elke cone een kleine slip maken.

14. geertbargeman

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik heb pgr3 pas sinds februarie 8) (360 op 19 junaurie opgehaald)
    WTF, ik zie dat ik mijn eerste pgr3 achievement in Januarie heb gehaald, terwijl ik (na mijn weten) pgr3 pas eind februarie heb gekocht? :confused:

Laatst bewerkt: 7 jul 2006
  15. Metal Mark

Metal Mark VIP Dino XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    [​IMG]

Hoe gruwelijk mooi en scherp _O_ Machtig :cool:

16. swordman

swordman Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    idd erg mooi maar als ik het speel is t helemaal niet zo mooi als daar staat.
    (speel met VGA hd kabel op een 17'' crt monitor op t moment zou t daaraan kunnen liggen ?)

17. JeePee

JeePee Guest

Nee, daar ligt het niet aan.
    Dit is gewoon Photomode, en die pics zijn renders van replays. Die zien er altijd mooier uit :)

18. geertbargeman

Leuk Bevonden:
    *Background set :cool:

Als je photomode gebruikt en je schiet een foto, dan wordt het idd wat mooier dan wanneer je nog met je lens "kijkt"
    Maar als je door de garage loopt, ziet het er net zo goed uit als hierboven. Dus haalbaar moet het zijn.

edit:/
    @ Mark:

Met dit ding kan je dus ook photo's over zetten :) En kost geen 100 pond zoals die 4 gig hdd die jij zei ;) Memory unit heb ik al, dus als iemand weet waar ik hem (in Nederland) kan bestellen, zeg het even :)

Laatst bewerkt: 8 jul 2006
  19. JeePee

JeePee Guest

Denk het niet, want in de garage hoeft de CPU niet zo veel werk te doen. Hij hoeft alleen de belichting te berekenen, en niet de physics van de auto e.d. die tijdens een race wel moeten worden doorgevoerd.

20. geertbargeman

Leuk Bevonden:
    Idd, daar heb je een punt :)
    Maar die transfer kit is redelijk goed verkrijgbaar in NL. Denk dat ik er maar eens 1tje bestel. Voor 20 tientjes een boel plezier :)

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Deel Deze Pagina