1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

The Beatles: Rock Band

Discussie in 'Algemeen' gestart door DulleNL, 1 nov 2008.

1. DulleNL

DulleNL I'm a little teapot Magic Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik ben toch benieuwd wat hier dan zo speciaal aan is dat het ons zal wegblazen...

2. Burt Macklin

Burt Macklin Formerly Known As

Leuk Bevonden:
    Het zijn The Beatles! :+

3. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    [gt]49969[/gt]
    + Screens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Laatst bewerkt: 2 jun 2009
  4. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    [GT]50198[/GT]

[GT]50196[/GT]

5. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Die trailer is leuk gedaan. :)

6. Hybrid

Hybrid Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Lijkt een beetje zo Coca Cola reclame op het einde.

7. Burt Macklin

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik vindt dat nieuwe stijltje er erg tof uitzien, deze gaat sowieso gekocht worden.
    Nu nog even kijken met welke gitaar. :cool:

8. Nugget Leg

Nugget Leg Goedendag!

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik vind het er echt mooi uit zien. En The Beatles zijn natuurlijk epic he.

9. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    No problem. :) Koop toch nauwelijks DLC. En voor dat beetje wat ik heb gebruik ik dan wel RB 1 of 2

10. Ferry34

Ferry34 games/gadgets addict

Leuk Bevonden:
  11. Terminator.T2

Terminator.T2 Dovahkiin

Leuk Bevonden:
    Bij Rock Band 1 en 2 kon dit wel gewoon. Behalve de trackpacks dan want daar kon je helemaal geen DLC spelen. Ik vind het zelf jammer want had wel gedacht dat ik alle Beatles tracks gewoon zou kunnen exporteren naar RB 1 en 2 maar dat gaat dus niet door. Maar het is zowiezo erg goed dat The Beatles: Rock Band DLC krijgt want dat had ik niet verwacht.

12. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:

E3 2009: The Beatles Make Me Happy
    Who knew a game could make you smile?

June 3, 2009 - I wasn't planning to write anything about The Beatles: Rock Band. After all, Ryan Geddes already wrote a comprehensive preview the other day. But then I sat in on the demo, because I'm both a Beatles and Rock Band fan.

The demo, held in a large room designed to look like Abbey Road studios, offered a scant amount of info on the game. It was, instead, a chance to experience a trio of Beatles songs. When you're playing a game like Rock Band, it's hard to pay attention to what's happening on screen, so the chance to sit back and enjoy the visuals was actually welcome.

At its core this is Rock Band, but The Beatles has a totally unique look and feel. Everything from the great music (again, I'm a big Beatles fan) to the brighter and more colorful interface work to create a serene quality to the game. I wasn't expecting an emotional reaction from a music game--certainly not one I wasn't even playing--but The Beatles: Rock Band made me happy. Not, "I was happy to see it," but a genuine sense of goodness in my chest. It was a really weird feeling to get from a game.

[ign]14294513&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/988/988772/rockbandbeat_trl_e3trailer_60109_flvlowwide.flv[/ign]​

I know a lot of the younger readers may not get the importance of The Beatles, but it is no exaggeration that they played a significant role in changing our world culture. Sure, people may have taken music in different directions since The Beatles parted and gone even more experimental, but in the '60s, nothing like them had ever existed. Stadium concerts? The Beatles made that a reality. Artists writing their own songs? The Beatles made it the norm. Socially conscious music that could still sell millions? The Beatles again.

The career mode follows the Beatles' career, which actually makes for a very sensible progression of tracks. You'll move from small clubs to massive stadiums to the studio. Kudos to Harmonix for realizing that the Beatles shouldn't be playing in venues at the end of their career. The Beatles stick to the studio for their final albums, but take psychedelic trips in the process. The visuals are perfectly in tune with the Beatles' vibe. I know, talking about this makes me seem old, but thinking about it makes me feel young.

The Beatles: Rock Band has managed to capture the humor and sensibilities of the Fab Four. And it's also a game you can play. Who knows, maybe seeing it will make you happy too?

13. Ferry34

Leuk Bevonden:
    Het is mij niet duidelijk welke gitaren je nou krijgt bij welke bundel. Die zwarte en de bruine bass van mccartney lijken mij de mooiste set. De zwarte is t mooist.

14. KeaveXL

KeaveXL Feelin' Funky

Leuk Bevonden:
    Bass gitaar zit bij de bundel, de overige gitaren moet je los kopen. De bass gitaar is niet los te koop.

15. Jorrie

Jorrie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Moderator

Leuk Bevonden:
    Zou je dit met de microfoon van GH:WT kunnen spelen? Kan die microfoon ook bij RB2?

16. Ferry34

Leuk Bevonden:

thanks

17. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Emotionele game dus. :+

Voor de mensen die het nog niet gezien hadden, de 'opening cartoon' is deze:

[GT]50198[/GT]

18. Bassie

Bassie No lollygaggin'

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ja als je die venue van Here Comes The Sun ziet, ziet er allemaal prachtig uit. En veel mensen (vooral amerikanen) hebben een groot hart voor de Beatles.

Beetje raar als je de kopjes van de nieuwsberichten hier ziet:

"E3 2009: The Beatles Make Me Happy"

"The Beatles: Rock Band will make you cry, hold a stranger's hand"

Tears of happiness. :9

Laatst bewerkt: 18 jun 2009
  19. Burt Macklin

Leuk Bevonden:
    Die opening cartoon ziet er tof uit, dat stijltje is en blijft echt gaaf.

20. Jorrie

Jorrie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Moderator

Leuk Bevonden:
    Heerlijk filmpje! Laat ook mooi de psychedelische kant zien! Kan niet wachten op deze game!

Deel Deze Pagina