1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[XOne] X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Discussie in 'Games' gestart door DulleNL, 31 jan 2009.

1. DulleNL

DulleNL I'm a little teapot Magic Member

Leuk Bevonden:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Platforms:
    Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo Wii en Nintendo DS.
    ~
    Uitgever:
    Activision Blizzard
    ~
    Developer:
    Raven Software
    ~
    Genre:
    Hakje slashje
    ~
    Release datum:
    1 Mei 2009

[GB]Informatie:[/GB]

^top

[GB]Screenshots:[/GB]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^top

[GB]Trailers:[/GB]
    [gt]44929[/gt]
    [gt]46512[/gt]
    [gt]47972[/gt]

^top

[GB]Demo:[/GB]

[​IMG]
    X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Demo - Uitgebracht: 15-5-2009 - Gratis
    Bestandsgrootte: 625 MB

^top

[GB]Downloadable Content:[/GB]

[​IMG]
    Weapon X Arena - 800[​IMG]
    Bestandsgrootte: 108 KB

[gtuser]314472[/gtuser]

^top

[GB]Achievements:[/GB]

[​IMG]

^top

[GB]Officiële website:[/GB]

http://www.uncaged.com/

^top

[GB]Opmerkingen:[/GB]
    Tsja, in het begin had ik er absoluut geen vertrouwen in.. Je weetwel; het is een filmgame, dus gedoemd om te mislukken... Maar het ziet er gewoon goed uit. Het kan best nog wel eens wat worden!
    Hopelijk. Wolverine verdient het.

^top

Laatst bewerkt: 4 jun 2009
  2. Daz

Daz

Leuk Bevonden:
    Heh, ik wilde er vorige week een topic van maken. Ik had alles al klaar, had hem zo kunnen posten toen ik dacht.. ''Nee, deze game is niet waard.''

Het schijnt een boutgame te worden, plus het is een filmgame wat.. meestal gewoon erg hard flopt.

3. kilon

kilon Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik ben nooit een fan van X-Men of Wolverine geweest, maar die plaatjes zien er wel erg goed uit. Het zal wel niet in-game zijn...

4. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hoezo 'het schijnt'? Wie heeft de game dan al kunnen spelen?
    Je weet dat je geen info mag achterhouden! :mad: :+

5. ArtificialFaith

ArtificialFaith Active Member XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Tja.. we wachten af.. het ziet er niet slecht uit.. maar ook niet speciaal ofzo.. en op 8 screens staat dezelfde move.. weinig moves maybe? :+

6. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nah, dat zijn screens genomen van een 3D screenshot. Ze willen dat je die move van elke mogelijke hoek ziet. Heel belangrijk! :+

7. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Screens:
    Uit de trailer, maar misschien ging het voor sommige mensen te snel. Dus...Nu kan je de stilstaande beelden checken! :+
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. The Crow

The Crow Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Meeste previews zijn wel positief maar dat zegt natuurlijk nog niets. De screens zien er goed uit en het schijnt een 'gore' level te hebben dat sinds The Punisher (2005) niet meer is voorgekomen (de game is dan ook voor 18+).

9. tricker

tricker Semper Fi

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wat versta jij onder goor? Ooit Jericho gespeeld :+

10. ON 360

ON 360 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Na het zien van de trailer en screens denk ik dat het best een goede game kan worden, me de grafixs(zowel in game als filmpjes) zit het wel goed alleen moeten ze het vechtsysteem wel goed uitwerken. Want dit was bijvoorbeeld ook in Iron-Man super slecht gedaan.

11. Rampage

Rampage Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Jericho was alleen maar goor en was een schijt shooter. Echt.

Deze game ziet er wel leuk uit. Bovendien zit Raven Software ( Soldier of Fortune 1 & 2 ( ownage spelletjes ) en Jedi Academy / Knigt ) erachter dus ben benieuwd.

Vind de CGI intro er zowiezo heel erg strak uitzien. Petje af!
    Kan niet wachten op de eerste reviews.

12. tricker

tricker Semper Fi

Leuk Bevonden:
    Het ging ook alleen om de goorheid als je het goed las ;)

En ik vond/vind jericho echt best wel een vette shooter hoor! Dat hele hel sfeertje past prima bij mij! :cool:

Ik hoop dat de gameplay nog beetje leuk word en niet zo'n Wolverine's revenge idee

13. Willem

Willem Obi-Willem XBW.nl Bestuur

Leuk Bevonden:
    Want ja, jij bent ook zo'n engerd, hè? ;)

14. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    w00t, weer wat screens.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

edit: w00t, een preview

NYCC 09: X-Men Origins: Wolverine Hands-on
    Prepare to lose your lunch… and limbs.

February 6, 2009 - It might be because the X-Men franchise has been marketed to gerneral audiences for so long, but for some reason, I wasn't expecting all the blood I saw while playing X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I mean, in the opening cutscene, some paramilitary types are hunting the hero, and one of the troopers puts his ear to the wall to try and figure out what Logan's doing on the other side.

Wolverine stabs through the wall and through the dude's head.

The death and dismemberment isn't limited to cinemas in Activision and Raven Software's title. I got to actually play the same jungle level Erik Brudvig got to see, and I was spilling gallons of plasma. X-Men Origins: Wolverine walks hand-in-hand with the upcoming feature film and lets you play through the events of the movie while adding plenty of flashbacks and back story. The jungle mission I stepped into started with Logan, Creed, and Stryker in a helicopter on their way to a mission "many years earlier." Apparently, this event will be hinted at in the movie as some kind of turning point for the group but won't ever be detailed. The helicopter takes a rocket to the tail, and Wolverine is falling through the air. Rather than have CGI do all the work, you're going to control Wolvie's impromptu, parachute-less skydive and try to guide him past the gunfire the enemy is throwing your way. When you get closer to the ground, Wolverine hones in on an enemy and uses his body as a landing pad.

From there, you get your kill on.

[​IMG]
    Open wide...

A brawler at heart, Wolverine's controls boil down to normal attacks, heavy attacks, throws, and counters. All are debilitating. At one point, Wolverine countered a foot soldier's attack and began stabbing him in the back. Another time, Logan lifted a baddie off the ground and stabbed him over and over in the chest. A final foe got his arms lopped off. Wolverine isn't playing around.

Players also have the "Quick Kill" option, which presented itself after you've started an attack. When the screen flashes, you need to tap the button you originally hit and then you'll destroy the bad guy. One had Wolverine stab a guy in the chest only to rip him in two when the screen flashed, and a another move had our hero bury his claws into a dude's jugular. There are even stealth kills.

Meanwhile, your health is being tracked on the meters in the upper-left corner of the screen. Yes, Wolverine can heal in this game, but you'll need to grab some cover or at least not be getting blasted by a squad of foes to take advantage of the ability. To balance the risk and reward, Raven has included a health bar that leads to Wolverine's vitals. As you take damage -- which is represented in real time, meaning you'll get to see Logan's shirt fall apart, his skin melt away to his adamantium skeleton, and so on -- the health bar will drop. If the bar is completely empty, Wolverine's vital organs are exposed. Represented by a beating heart on the HUD; this vital meter is your last chance to not get waxed and have to start over from the last checkpoint.

Now, the intuitive reader is probably asking a question right now -- "If Wolverine's getting his shirt shot off, does that mean he's only clothed for the first minute and a half of the game?" The answer, fair reader, is no; thanks to the game's leveling system, Wolverine's shirt reappears every time you get enough XP to move to the next level. Now, there are 40 levels for badassery for Wolverine to ascend through, and each grants him skill points to spend on combos and bonuses -- stuff such as the Rage meter, the third and final part of the on-screen HUD. The Rage meter fills as you kill, and when you hold down the shoulder buttons, your face buttons pop up as assigned super-moves of death that consume that Rage reserve. During my demo, Rage gave me access to a spin attack where Wolvie would spin around with his arms and claws out like a man-eating helicopter that beheads folks for fun.

Aside from all that, there's even more to this game. There are mutagens to find hidden throughout levels that Wolverine can equip to modify his healing factor, inner rage, and more. There are dog tags to collect off fallen opponents and hidden action figures to find for new costumes (yellow and blue spandex confirmed). Tapping up on the D-pad turns on Logan's Feral Sense, which makes the screen black and white but highlights ropes to climb, ledges to shimmy to, and enemies to chew on.

[​IMG]
    INCOMING!
    However, the costar to Wolverine in the X-Men Origins demo I played was none other than our hero's lunge attack. Using the shoulder buttons, you're able to target specific enemies and then leap through the air at them. This allows Wolverine to cover great distances and land claws first in people's mouths. During the demo, I saw Wolverine lunge from a ledge onto the front of a flying helicopter where he had to punch through the glass, dodge the pilot's gunfire, and disable the engine. Of course, Logan eventually ended up lifting the flyboy out of his seat and ramming his head into the spinning blades above. Another time, a mini-boss whose skin was on fire walked into the room and Wolverine lunged on top of him and started tearing him apart. Ever run around a room on fire while killing evil troops? It's pretty sweet looking.

If you can't get enough Wolverine, make sure you head over and check out my interview with Dan Vondrak, project lead on for Raven Software, where we talk Hugh Jackman's voice, whether this game will suck or not, and blood. X-Men Origins: Wolverine is set for a May 1, 2009 release and is supposed to pack 12 to 15 hours of game play that's 30 percent light puzzle solving and 70 percent ass kicking.

From my short time with the title, it seems like that 70 percent figure might be Raven low-balling you.

w00t een Q&A

NYCC 09: X-Men Origins: Wolverine Q&A
    "This is a kick-ass action game to start, and on top of it, we've got Wolverine."

February 6, 2009 - It's pretty hard to talk to Dan Vondrak and not get excited about X-Men Origins: Wolverine, the game he's project lead on for Raven Software. Sure, most developers are into their titles and enjoy talking about their work, but when Vondrak's got the controller in his hand and is gutting bad guys as Logan, you can tell he's having a great time as he peppers conversation with terms such as "badass" and talks about bullets tearing apart his main characters flesh.

Still, X-men Origins: Wolverine is a movie game. There's no way it can be good, right? Although it's early, that doesn't seem to be the case from my hands-on time. The game's bloody, violent, and has the voices from the movie. Still, no one gets a free pass in the IGN office, so we invited Vondrak to chat with us about his baby.

The claws came out…
    IGN: Games based on movies based on comic book IPs generally suck. Does X-Men Origins: Wolverine suck? Why or why not?

Dan Vondrak: We waffled between making it suck or blow, a tough decision. Seriously though, X-Men Origins: Wolverine is going to redefine what people expect out of a movie game. It's got smooth, brutal combat with tons of moves for Wolverine, awesome action moments, tons of little details that make Wolverine who he is, and Lunge – Lunging into a group of enemies 20 feet away. Unleashing with your razor sharp claws is awesome too.

When we work on a licensed game, we know the game needs to be fun on its own, with strong core-gameplay mechanics. The license will add to a fun game, but it won't make a bad game fun and I think people can make that mistake.

[​IMG]
    IGN: What was your goal when you folks decided to make this game?

Dan Vondrak: Make the best Wolverine game ever. When we initially brainstormed we said nothing can get in our way, we can't worry about the rating or what Activision might say. We're fans of Wolverine, we knew he could be an awesome game character. So we literally said "What if someone made the best Wolverine game ever what would it be?" – and we made a list. And we agreed to do whatever it took to get that list in the game.

IGN: When Superman games get released, people roll there eyes and complain because he's too powerful or there's some kind of health bar – how do you deal with the similar problem of having a hero who can basically heal any wound?

Dan Vondrak: We tried a lot of different things to represent Wolverine's Healing Factor in the game. We tried having him not die, not having any kind of health bar, have him captured after each time he blacked out and on and on. As we were playing it ourselves (and doing focus tests) it was clear the game was more enjoyable when you had some kind of representation of your health to look at (besides how riddled with bullets holes or shotgun blasts your Wolverine character is). We came up with a system of Health vs. Vitals. When Wolverine's health is low enough, his "Vitals" are exposed and can take damage – just like when you see him in the comics, ripped to shreds and his heart and other vital organs are exposed. If your Vitals drop low enough, Wolverine loses consciousness and it's mission failure. But if you can manage to avoid damage and let your Healing Factor kick in, any Health you regenerate will protect your vitals and allow them to grow back.

[​IMG]
    IGN: How does this fit in with the movie? Are gamers playing the same things they'll see on the big screen? Is this completely separate?

Dan Vondrak: You will get the whole movie story, plus a whole lot of additional story that weaves in perfectly with the movie story. We were working on our script as the movie script was going through changes. So what we ended up with was a really well integrated story – it will seem like it was a part of the movie story that just wasn't told.

IGN: What struck me when I saw the game was all the blood. I mean, I've always known there'd be blood if you stabbed someone in the chest and then ripped your claws to the right, but here there's a lot of blood. Were there conversations leading up to that gameplay aspect? Were most people for or against it?

Dan Vondrak: There's blood in our game??? We are fans of Wolverine, we read the comics, and we wanted to be authentic to that. The only conversation we had was – if we're going to do this right, bring this gritty Wolverine to life – then let's go all the way and bring the fans something we/they should have seen a long time ago. We didn't set out to make a "bloody game" – it was all about being real to the Wolverine experience, and that just comes with the territory. Honestly, when it came up, everyone was for it, everyone was excited about it. Well, at least everyone at Raven.

IGN: Experience points are the new golden coin – every game's got them. How does XP work in Wolverine?

Dan Vondrak: I think experience points are so popular because the idea of leveling up and growing your character is so rewarding. In Wolverine, every time you kill an enemy you gain XP. Gain enough XP and you gain a level. Each level has a variety of rewards (health, skill points, unlocking moves). There's even a feature that gets unlocked at level 8 or so that allows you to gain more XP for each kill depending on how quickly you kill guys and how many different types of moves you use. The skill points you gain can be used to upgrade Wolverine's powers and skills. Oh and there's special items called "Mutagens" in the game that you can find hidden in the levels – you can equip those to Wolverine and gain special boosts.

[​IMG]
    IGN: When you level up, your shirt comes back. I don't really have a question related to that point; I just think it's worth pointing out and thanking you for. Real-time damage and healing is cool, but I don't need to see a naked Logan running around for an entire level.

Dan Vondrak: Ha, ha – yes. I never thought I'd have a reason to say " Wow when you get shot repeatedly by a group of machine gunners that really rips your shirt up fast." I remember how cool it was to see the regeneration working in game the first time -- first his muscles and organs form up around his adamantium skeleton, then the skin layer kicks in, and finally the bruise layer does it's thing. Then someone said "Umm, dude he's going to be naked all the time". And so "Happy, Fun Level-Up Clothes" was born. It's actually amazing how rewarding it feels to see the clothes come back when you level up, so it was a cool addition.

IGN: How closely did you work with the filmmakers?

Dan Vondrak: It was on and off as we needed info on the movie or we needed assets approved that dealt with the movie material. We got the script early on from Fox which was really helpful. We also visited the movie set in Australia while they were shooting. We got a chance to see a lot of the Gambit, Creed and Wolverine scenes get shot.

IGN: Are all the actors from the movie on hand to voice their characters?

Dan Vondrak: Yes, we got the actors to reprise their roles for the major characters in the title. Hugh Jackman, of course, is Wolverine. The guy was amazing to work with; we had thousands of lines for him to do and he wanted to get each one right. He really understands how important this character is to the fans – he was really into it and excited about the game. We also have Liev Schreiber as Victor Creed (a.k.a. Sabretooth) and Will I Am as John Wraith. It was awesome once we got all their voice-over into the game, really gives it the authentic feel.

IGN: Who from the Marvel Universe can we expect to pop up in this title?

Dan Vondrak: It's actually a pretty big cast of characters – the story does a great job of pulling together all this great back story explaining where Wolverine came from, what made him what he is today.

IGN: About how long will the game take the average player?

Dan Vondrak: 12-15 hours. You can also replay previous missions with your leveled up Wolverine and continue to level him up, upgrade his skills and find all the bonus items in the game.

[​IMG]
    IGN: Final question: why should people buy your game?

Dan Vondrak: Because I could use the money... oh and to experience an amazing action game that has fast, visceral combat, epic action moments, beautiful graphics, and finally experience Wolverine how he should be, badass, smartass, unstoppable all rolled into one. The combat is so satisfying; it still makes us smile playing it. I know there's a lot of people doubting it because it's a "movie game" – and the team knew that would happen. But this is a kick-ass action game to start, and on top of it, we've got Wolverine. X-Men Origins: Wolverine is going to blow away any pre-conceptions of what a movie game is.

Laatst bewerkt: 7 feb 2009
  15. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    [yt]uNMm5XxMXfI[/yt]

Tsja... Enige reden dat ik het hier plaats is omdat het footage van de game is, maar het is nou niet bepaald iets waar je veel conclusies uit kunt trekken.
    Helikopters mollen is niet het belangrijkste gameplayonderdeel. :p Het is gewoon een veredeld QTE.

16. tricker

tricker Semper Fi

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hmm vind het niet zo, duurt wat lang met die helikopter mollen....Niet zoals je zou verwachten van Wolverine laat ik het zo zeggen...bedoel maar de bemanning dan wat sterker ofzo...Wel gaaf dat moet ik zeggen. Zeker met die vent en dan de helikopter bladen :+

17. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    X-Men Origins: Wolverine Hands-on
    10 reasons why it rocks!

Australia, February 17, 2009 - There's no question Wolverine is one of the best comic book super heroes ever but he's yet to receive a game that really does him justice. Many of the devs at Raven Software are big Wolverine fans, and so they set to work trying to devise the ultimate Wolverine game. They boiled down the essential ingredients to Wolverine's claws, brutal combat, regeneration and his bad ass attitude. After having a good hands-on play with Raven's we found the over-the-top violence, rock-solid combat system and cinematic style are all blending together into a really impressive title. We've broken the experience down into the game's ten highlights.

Claws

Sure, every wolverine game has let you use his claws, but never before have they been this lethal. As Wolvie starts slashing an enemy they'll become covered in claw marks and the finishing slash will invariably lop off arms, legs and heads in a bright spray of blood. Dismemberment should have been in Wolverine games from the start, so it's great to finally see it included. We were a little disappointed that his claws had no effect on the trees or other parts of the background though.

Leaping attacks

Anyone who's read the comics will be familiar with Wolverine's iconic claw-first leap at enemies. Rather than just sticking this in a few cut-scenes, Raven has made it a standard move that can be mixed in with normal combat. By locking on to any enemies up to about 15 metres away, Wolvie can launch himself at them, flying through the air and hammering into them with his claws, as he tackles them to the ground. Not only was this move great fun, but it was also a handy way to quickly kill any gun-wielding enemies first before moving onto the rest. Even better, Wolvie can target enemies inside choppers and leap-attack up to them (more on this later).

[​IMG]
    "That's not a 'chopper'. This is a 'CHOPPER'!" Snikt!

Amazing cut-scenes

Of course gameplay is critical to a game's success but it never hurts to bookend that gameplay with intense CG cut-scenes, and Wolverine has some of the best. In the opening video Wolvie is stalking through an abandoned factory when he's set upon by armed soldiers. The following couple of minutes show the soldiers being mercilessly cut to pieces. Wolverine kills the first guy by stabbing right through a wall into his head and the next is dispatched with a flurry of slashes to the mid-section, causing gore to spill everywhere. One of the soldiers manages to nail Wolvie with a lucky shotgun blast, but as he stands back up we can see the terrified soldier through the gaping hole in Wolvie's chest. Before the hole has even healed completely, Wolverine has grabbed the soldier and impaled him on a nearby metal girder that was sticking out of the ground. If the upcoming Wolverine movie can deliver as much intensity as these cut-scenes it'll be doing well.

Regeneration

Rather than just going for a simple regenerating life-bar, as most X-Men games have, Raven has built the healing into Wolverine's in-game model. As he gets shot you'll see chunks of flesh torn off his body, exposing this adamantanium skeleton underneath. Over the course of a few seconds you can watch his body heal back up and create fresh skin over the bones.

[​IMG]
    "He had to split!"​

Combos and rage attacks

Wolverine's combat system is built largely around light and heavy claw slashes. Hammering away at either will cut through most enemies but more skilled players will be able to combine slashes into some pretty impressive combo attacks. By mixing in Wolvie's leaping attacks you can carve through the opposition with serious acrobatic style. As you'd expect, Wolverine's berserker rage has also been incorporated into a handful of special attacks like tornado and diving attacks where he spins about with claws out-stretched.

Counters

To give the combat some additional depth you can perform counters by hitting block at the exact moment an enemy attacks. You'll know you've scored a counter because the action slows down. During this period you'll be able to perform some devastating revenge attacks, like a Bruce Lee-style punch that sends enemies hurtling backwards.

Feral Sense

By engaging Wolverine's Feral Sense the screen becomes a black and white, wavy wasteland (very similar to the look of The Lord of the Ring scenes where Frodo used the ring) where interactive objects are highlighted in glowing green. Okay, so linking this sort of a gameplay feature to Wolverine's animal senses is about as tenuous a link as we can imagine but it does ensure you're never stumped for what to do next. In the Feral Sense mode you can see at a glance what objects can be climbed, and better yet, which parts of the background you can impale your foes on. Engaging Feral Sense also brings up a Fable II-like directional highlight, pointing out where to go next.

[​IMG]
    "No wonder these guys are so hopeless - they're stoned."

Fatalities

Raven has clearly had a lot of fun creating Wolverine's gruesome fatalities. Heads are lopped off, bodies are cleaved in two and people are suplexed into the ground, causing their heads to explode in a gooey pulp. Generally, any way you can imagine someone being killed by razor-sharp, foot-long claws has been included in the game.

Claws vs. Choppers

Possibly our favourite section in all of the gameplay we saw was when Wolverine took on a series of enemy choppers. The sequence sees you controlling Wolverine's skydive towards a chopper. After dodging the blades, Wolvie latches on with his claws, then starts climbing towards the pilot. Once on the windscreen, Wolvie has to dodge bullets before he can do enough damage to kill the pilots. Our favourite death scene involved Wolvie lifting the pilot up and having the chopper's rotor blades decapitate him.

[​IMG]
    This is about to get real messy.

Sentinels

For anyone not familiar with the comics, Sentinels are 100 metre tall robots designed for the sole purpose of eradicating mutants like Wolverine. Rather than follow the movie slavishly Raven decided that 'if you're making a Wolverine game, you damn well better have him face off against a Sentinel'. Sentinels are normally so powerful that it takes a team of mutants to take down a single robot, so it should prove to be one spectacular fight.

\o/

18. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wat screens en een paar van de achievements.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Hot Potato: Lit 20 enemies on fire
    • Stick Around: Impaled Victor Creed.
    • Drop Dead: Killed 10 enemies by throwing them off high areas
    • Slaughter House: Dismembered 100 enemies
    • Shotgun Epic Fail: Killed 25 Shotgunners with their own weapon
    • Environmentally Friendly: Killed 10 enemies using objects in the environment
    • Slice n' Dice: Killed 6 enemies with a single attack

19. Scavenger

Scavenger Anonymous

Leuk Bevonden:
    Als Deadpool is een speelbaar unlockable karakter is (Natuurlijk wel in zijn comic kostuum), dan is het spel het aankopen waard. Natuurlijk wel tegen het vriendelijke prijsje van tussen de 20 en 30 euro.

De bovenstaande achievements zijn best wel te doen.

20. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    X-Men Origins: Wolverine verschijnt begin mei

Nieuws | 26 februari 2009 - Activision heeft de releasedatum bekend gemaakt van X-Men Origins: Wolverine. De game, gebaseerd op de gelijknamige film, is vanaf 1 mei in de winkels te vinden. In Noord-Amerika is de titel reeds op 21 april beschikbaar.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine, focust zich op het verleden van de mutant Logan, waarin dieper wordt ingegaan op zijn jeugd en zijn deelname aan het 'Weapon X'-programma waarmee hij veranderd in Wolverine. Andere personages die hun opwachting maken in de game, zijn Gambit, Sabretooth en de cynische huurling Deadpool.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine verschijnt voor PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo Wii en Nintendo DS.

Deel Deze Pagina