1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

[XOne] Xbox LIVE Arcade Games [Deel 11]

Discussie in 'Games' gestart door Luukiee09, 12 jan 2012.

1. Mac Chickgun

Mac Chickgun Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dat werkt niet bij alle games, sommige zijn regionlocked ook al heb je een US account. De Xbox herkent je locatie namelijk als je inlogd op Live

2. Yi-Long

Yi-Long ...the little dragon

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik vind het vreemd dat blijkbaar sommige andere EU landen wel die indy-games kunnen downloaden, zoals Italie, en wij niet... :'-(

Het lijkt me een geweldig spelletje, en dan ben ik heel benieuwd naar de reden waarom we die hier in NL dan niet mogen downloaden.

Ik kan me namelijk niet voorstellen dat dat een goede reden is.

...en in de tussentijd zit onze dashboard wel steeds voller met waardeloze kutmeuk en advertenties waar we geen reet aan hebben... :F:

3. Zaitsev38

Zaitsev38 Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wat houdt de payday treat (of zo iets) precies in? OF is het alleen reclame want black ops voor 70€ is nou niet echt een aanbieding

4. Camo81

Camo81 Dood en Verderf

Leuk Bevonden:
    Is idd geen koopje :p

5. Mac Chickgun

Mac Chickgun Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Gaaf hoor dat Nexuiz!! :thumbs: Ik hou wel van dit soort arcade spelletjes! Dit is alleen wel een game die ik moet spelen als die net uit is want ik denk dat die helaas na een maandje of 2 online helemaal dood is. Toch wel zonde.

6. DulleNL

DulleNL I'm a little teapot Magic Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  7. Jel0

Jel0 <font color="orange"><b>XBW.nl VIP</b></font> XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    I Am Alive gameplay:

8. Delphiki

Delphiki Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ziet er wat houterig maar heel interessant uit. Ben benieuwd hoe lang het is

9. Willem

Willem Obi-Willem XBW.nl Bestuur

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wel zonde dat het zo kleurloos is. Waarom?!

10. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
  11. Delphiki

Delphiki Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Waarom moet ik aan Battlefield Heroes denken? Zal de naam en de stijl wel zijn

12. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik moest aan Costume Quest denken. :p

edit: Wat meer info:

Laatst bewerkt: 5 mrt 2012
  13. Jel0

Leuk Bevonden:
    http://www.vg247.com/2012/03/05/counter-strike-global-offensive-out-this-summer-new-screens/

14. Yi-Long

Yi-Long ...the little dragon

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik ben niet echt een PC-gamer, dus het hele Counter Strike gebeuren is grotendeels langs me heen gegaan.

Moet ik hierbij denken aan een online shooter als Call of Duty, Battlefield, Quake, wat!?

Ik weet dat het een realistische setting heeft, maar is het van dat run-and-gun gekloot in kleine arena's, of heb je ook verschillende klasses en kun je als sniper enzo spelen!?

15. Dr0kz

Dr0kz Niet?

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nog meer Fable shovelware? :emo:

Minecraft for Xbox: four-player splitscreen! Avatar collections! More!

Last week, while I was out at the Xbox Spring showcase in rainy San Francisco, I asked for your questions on the forthcoming Xbox Live Arcade version of Minecraft. I grabbed all of those queries, added some more from the comments section of my Minecraft preview, and put the whole lot to the game’s lead producer Roger Carpenter – and he only went and answered them.

The big revelation was the new multiplayer mode. Minecraft on XBLA will support four-player splitscreen as well as eight-player online modes. These can also be interchanged, so you could notionally have two four-person households of Minecraft fanatics crafting a world together. More on that later.

I also got a hands-on with the conversion, and it’s really strong. The joypad implementation is great, with R2 handling all the chopping and mining, and a helpful set of menus for crafting. Every item in the crafting menu and inventory has a handy info box with it, so you can understand how to use it, even if you’ve never played the PC version, or scoured through online wikis.

It also looks perfectly Minecrafty. In my first go, I had to dig myself into a mountainside when I spent too long wandering around to build a proper shelter before nightfall. Trapped in my cavern, I looked up as snow started to fall, the simplistic flakes billowing across the screen. It was sort of lovely.

Anyway, here’s Roger with those answers:

Will Xbox players be able to modify the textures and skins of characters?
    Right… this is one of the areas of development that we’re looking at in great detail. The easy answer is, at launch, no. But this is definitely something that Mojang, 4J Studios (the developer handling the conversion) and Microsoft are looking at, with a future in mind. Whatever we do will be a custom solution for Xbox, and will be for the Xbox version only. There are definitely some thoughts in that area.

Will Xbox players be able to download mods, and if so, how?
    The easy answer is no, because it’s a closed system. But we’re aware of how important that mods are for Minecraft so… it’s going to be a tougher nut to crack. It would definitely be a nice thing to do. It’s something on the list of things to investigate. It might be for something further down the line. The priority we’re looking at things is in this order: skins, textures and then mods. That’s how we’ll tackle things.

How many people will be involved in a multiplayer session?
    The game will support four-player local splitscreen and eight players over Xbox Live, and you can mix and match the splitscreen and online modes. Also, you can only play with people on your Friends List, so there’s no griefing from strangers.

Will the game support Achievements?
    There are achievements obviously – and they’ll be very familiar to Minecraft players. I can’t talk about it yet though. There’s a reason for that… it’s a nice reason.

Will there be any interaction with the PC version?
    Early on, there was a lot of chatter around that. Mojang, 4J and ourselves would all say that would be amazing. But the situation is, one version is significantly further ahead than the other version. If they were running in parallel it would potentially be viable, but on two different versions, it’s very difficult.

Will you be releasing any Avatar clothes so you can dress your character up as Steve?
    Ah… you know… I don’t think I’ll get myself into to much trouble if I tell you that we are going to be looking at Avatar collections for Minecraft. I’m not going to say what it entails.

How about Kinect compatibility?
    It won’t be for launch. We took on quite a task bringing this game to Xbox 360, and we didn’t want to break Minecraft. But it’s not off the menu.

Have you announced a price yet?
    No, we’re not talking about price just now.

Carpenter also wouldn’t clarify on release date, re-iterating the ‘spring 2012′ message I’d had earlier, and which I cunningly re-interpreted as ‘end of March 2012′ – which Microsoft cheerfully told me to remove immediately.

Anyway, four-player splitscreen sounds like fun. I played the two-player version, and just trying to track each other down on the map was highly entertaining. If any of the texture or skin stuff does make it through the prototype phases, we’re going to be looking at real benchmark XBLA release.

16. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:

Poeh, bij zo een trailer als dit moet ik even terugdenken aan hoe XBLA games er in het begin uitzagen... :eek: We've come a long way...

17. Delphiki

Delphiki Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ziet er tof uit, camera is wel erg hectisch soms maar dat kunnen ook finishers zijn?

18. Modder-Eter

Modder-Eter XBW.nl VIP XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Costume Quest meets Mario Party meets Castle Crashers? :+

Waarom dit Fable heet is me echt een raadsel, op een paar van de namen na. Gaat natuurlijk puur om de sales vanwege de naamsbekendheid.

19. Jel0

Leuk Bevonden:
  20. Camo81

Camo81 Dood en Verderf

Leuk Bevonden:
    Iemand enige idee hoevel punten die I am alive gaat kosten morgen?

Las ergens 1200 maar dat lijkt me stug...

Deel Deze Pagina