1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.
Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. Tigerstyle

Tigerstyle Cinematic

Leuk Bevonden:
    Kut, ze zijn idd weg......... DAMN!

2. Modder-Eter

Modder-Eter XBW.nl VIP XBW.nl VIP

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ze zijn niet weg!

Je kan alleen geen Download Accelerator(DAP) gebruiken. Zet DAP ff uit en gebruik dan Opslaan als... en het moet lukken

En dan nog even iets anders...

Title: Streets Disciple: Nasir of Nazareth
    Artist: Nas
    Original release year: 2004
    Label: Columbia/Ill Will
    Guest Artists: Bravehearts; Outkast; Pharoah Monche; Alicia Keys; Nashawn; Kelis
    Stereo: Stereo
    Studio/Live: Studio
    Pieces in Set: 2
    Catalog#: 98773
    Desc: Performer

Additional Notes: Top

Personnel includes: Nas, Bravehearts, Outkast, Pharoah Monch, Alicia Keys, Nashawn, Lake, Kelis

Producers include: DJ Premier, Large Professor, Salaam Remi, L.E.S., Ron Browz, The Alchemist, Bastiany, Bruce Wayne, Swizz Beats, Pete Rock

Engineers include: Eddie Sancho, Kevin Crouse, Steve Souder.

In the tradition of its predecessor GOD'S SON, STREET'S DISCIPLE: NASIR OF NAZARETH seeks to erase the memory of Nas's commercial pop-crossover albums, instead hearkening back to the poetic glory days of ILLMATIC. The New York hip-hop legend returns to the thoughtful, introspective philosophy that turned heads early in his recording career. There are no attempts at fancy, hook-laden production here--quite the opposite in fact, as the tracks almost seem to go out of their way to be workaday, subservient frameworks to the lyrics. Sampling records (Louis Armstrong's "Duke's Place", Lou Reed's "Take a Walk on the Wild Side") that have rarely been used by other rappers, Nas also makes it clear that his focus here is strictly on the message. Nas addresses weighty topics as mortality, true love, religion, politics, family, and personal responsibility. Those themes might seem far from the thug-life reveries of many of his contemporaries, but for Nas it's business as usual.

1. Intro - (N. Jones, C. Martin)
    2. The Rebirth - (N. Jones, E. Holman, S. Holman, A. Griffith, K. Wailoo)
    3. Pump It - (N. Jones, J. Jones, M. Epps, K. Dean)
    4. Eden - (N. Jones, R. Browz)
    5. Hallie Salassie - (N. Jones, L. Lewis)
    6. Give it Back - (N. Jones, A. Benjamin, A. Patton, D. Mathis)
    7. Give it Back (Interlude)
    8. Pollo and Guess - (N. Jones, W.P. Mitchell)
    9. Nasir of Nazareth: The Street's Disciple - (N. Jones)
    10. I Love It - (N. Jones, K. Rogers, R. Hadny, C. Horn, J. Bettis, S. Gibbs)
    11. Death Before Dishonor - (N. Jones, D. Bastiany)
    12. My Destiny - (N. Jones, B. Wayne)
    13. N*gga N*gga (Never That) - (N. Jones, N. Jones, S. Gibbs)
    14. Like Water - (N. Jones, A. Maman, D. Camon)
    15. Intro - (N. Jones, L. Lewis)
    16. I Dare You - (N. Jones, W.P. Mitchell)
    17. The Don - (N. Jones, K. Rogers, C. Martin)
    18. Smooth - (N. Jones, A. Maman, D. Camon)
    19. Democracy - (N. Jones, T. Jamerson, D. Bastiany)
    20. Strange Fruit - (N. Jones, A. Keys)
    21. The World is Yours Pt. II - (N. Jones, P. Phillips, O. Dara)
    22. Nasir, Jabari, Charles & Ann - (N. Jones)
    23. Hand in Hand - (N. Jones, K. Rogers, A. Maman, D. Camon)
    24. Gutter Kid - (N. Jones, A. Maman, P. Adams, T. Phillips, L. Jackson)
    25. Apartment 5D - (N. Jones, J. Jones, M. Epps, N. Jones, L. Lewis)
    26. Nas' Place - (N. Jones, C. Martin)
    27. Crown of Thorns - (N. Jones, W.P. Mitchell)
    28. Pure - (N. Jones, P. Phillips)
    29. Visions of Nazareth (The Passion) - (N. Jones)

Ik hoop dat het echt is, best een aantal goede producers en gewoon 29 tracks!

Laatst bewerkt: 12 apr 2004
  3. DiaLogical

DiaLogical 3 red lights

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik wist dat Nas plannen had om een dubbel CD te droppen, maar moeilijk te geloven dat ie al in zo een ver gevorderd stadium is. Niet dat dit per defenitie niet waar kan zijn, maar we shall see....zou wel dope zijn
    Pete Rock, Large Pro, Premo, Alchemist en L.E.S. tracks zijn alvast ceritified bangers

4. DiaLogical

DiaLogical 3 red lights

Leuk Bevonden:
    zat een klein foutje in bovenstaande links..nu moet je ze allemaal kunnen downen

5. Tigerstyle

Tigerstyle Cinematic

Leuk Bevonden:
    thnx y'all :D

6. Tigerstyle

Tigerstyle Cinematic

Leuk Bevonden:
    thnx y'all :D

7. WiresOUTLAW

WiresOUTLAW ''screw you guyz''

Leuk Bevonden:
    nas tracklist is fake

8. Tigerstyle

Tigerstyle Cinematic

Leuk Bevonden:
    zeker weten?:mad:

9. DiaLogical

DiaLogical 3 red lights

Leuk Bevonden:
    yup...staat ook op andere fora dat ie fake is
    aprils fools :D

10. Modder-Eter

Leuk Bevonden:
  11. DiaLogical

DiaLogical 3 red lights

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nog maar een Nas track dan

The thiefs theme
    http://perso.club-internet.fr/leech/nas-street theme.zip
    (opslaan als)
    track is bananas

Sandpitbull

om in de Nas sfeer te blijven

Taken from stillmatic.com

April 13th 2004 Hot 97 Nasir Jones

Thanks to Jigsaw from allhiphop for hookin it up, ill post the rest later, he had some interesting stuff about the direction of street's disciple, and on when he'll hang up the mic.

On His Musical Influences.

"I feel good about that, though. Because that means I did my job. That **** is a good feeling and it made me feel like, 'I should be doing this'. 'Cos if it was the other way around, and I was just copying off somebody else or doing something like that, I wouldn't deserve nothing. I wouldn't deserve anything in this business or I wouldn't feel like I deserved it. Even if I was to have money or whatever, I wouldn't feel as good as Buckshot Shorty or Biggie Smalls - nah, not him. Or Mr Scarface or one of these *****s that I really like. I wouldn't feel like, 'Damned, I mean something'."

On His New Album.

"I'm in between. I feel as if I'm knowledgeable about the separatism between the mother****in' older guys and the young guys. I see what's going on. I just wanna educate both halves like, 'Yo, it's gotta be a 360 (degree turn)', because we getting older and we been through so much that we feel like we deserve whatever we got and we not gonna help nobody else. I've grown in these past few years, and you'll see that on Street's Disciple, I'll mixed it up for both the ladies and fellas so they can both enjoy the music. I've been criticized in the past for ya know for marketing my music strictly for the fellas, but with i gotta get to a bigger audience,ya'naw mean?

On Eminem

Shady (Eminem) is just the corporate slut from the suburbs that Interscope used to steal our music.
    He's nothin but a tool, not to knock his rhymes, but he's a tool.

On Hip Hop Today

That's the point. You got different crowds of rap music. When I first came in the game, it wasn't all these little kids. Rap music lost the young generation. When Run DMC came out, they had me; and I was young. I was young following them *****s. But as time grew on, shorties didn't understand rap. As when Rakim came out, they can't understand that **** no more. So by the time my **** came out and Wu [Tang Clan] came out, that was bringing it back. They was seeing young guys doing it again, so young guys got into rap again. But our music wasn't for the young guys. We came on it behind Rakim, [Kool] G Rap, all that ****. So we come in kicking our **** how they kickin' it, but the shorties seeing us being all young and they like, 'Oh ****...'. Now we got the little shorties in there. Now that's what made me wake up and be like, 'It's time to turn the tables around, i gotta be the one that takes it back to the essence, and i think the fans will see that"
    -------------

Hij noemt Em dus een corporate slut :eek:
    The beef's cooking???

Laatst bewerkt: 14 apr 2004
  12. Tigerstyle

Tigerstyle Cinematic

Leuk Bevonden:
    Dope tracks, alleen vind ik die tweede wel een beetje afgezaagd met dat deuntje erop..

13. Karelax

Karelax Guest

Nas vs. Em; hm dat zou wel interessant zijn. Twee Mcs die imo zeker aan elkaar gewaagd zijn.. alleen zou Em het wel aan het kortse eind trekken denk ik

14. WiresOUTLAW

Leuk Bevonden:
    Laatst bewerkt: 14 apr 2004
  15. SagarAmarjit

SagarAmarjit Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Iemand al de nieuwe Mixtape van Dj Green Lantern en Dame Dash(Countdown To Armageddon, Back To The Lab Part 2) gehoord, ik vind hem in elk geval zeer goed op het eerst gehoor. Veel artiesten van Aftermath, Shady en andere zoals Kayne West, Fat Joe, 2pac, Biggie en andere.

16. Modder-Eter

Leuk Bevonden:
    Countdown to Armageddon, is dat die ene met die eminem freestyle op nr 3?

Als het die is loop je een beetje achter, want die mixtape is al tijdje geleden uitgebracht.

Staan wel wat goede tracks op btw...

17. WiresOUTLAW

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hij loopt niet achter, dit is een nieuwe, dope mixtape ;)

18. RedSpykerbed

RedSpykerbed .

Leuk Bevonden:
    ik mag het eigenlijk niet hiphop noemen maar ik moet ff kwijt dat ik D12 echt wacker dan ooit vind met die My Band crap van hun..

*zet Royce da 5'9 - Malcolm X weer eens op*

19. SagarAmarjit

SagarAmarjit Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hehehe, ja eerst deel 3 en nu deel 2, het is en blijft een Countdown. Ik loop inderdaad niet achter, maar zijn er maar zo weinig mensen die het zo goed vinden?

20. Modder-Eter

Leuk Bevonden:
    hey dialogical, heb jij die thief's theme nog?

Is het die ene met funkmaster flex poep er doorheen? Of is het goede kwaliteit?

Als je hem in goede kwaliteit hebt, zou je hem dan ff kunnne sturen ofzo?

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

Deel Deze Pagina