1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

Microsoft's iPod rivaal: Project Argo / Zune

Discussie in 'Actualiteiten, Sport, Entertainment en Lifestyle' gestart door DulleNL, 11 jul 2006.

Topicstatus:
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. SupahMaster

SupahMaster Guest

Geen, Windows Mobile/tablet of een nieuwe denk ik.

2. Robby Bobson

Robby Bobson Die rapper.

Leuk Bevonden:
    Windows Mobile en Tablet zijn gelukkig geen besturing's systemen ;)

En ik hoop dat ze er niet teveel poespas aan toe gaan voegen. Gewoon een beetje afkijken bij de iPod :cool:

3. Coen

Coen of niet?

Leuk Bevonden:
    Nieuws: officieel bevestigd.

Ze willen later ook video speler en Game handheld gaan brengen in het Zune assortiment.

http://www.gamer.nl/doc/33630

4. rikkel

rikkel Umm Kulthum

Leuk Bevonden:
    Hoe wil je daar games op spelen, net drie knoppen:9 Je krijgt dan van die lame mini-games.

5. Fardo

Fardo Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    net gepost op mijn blog :)

@rikkel er komen meerdere versies

@COEN - de video versie zit al in het release model

Laatst bewerkt: 22 jul 2006
  6. xboxbezitter

xboxbezitter Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Vind het ding er niet uitzien, maar goed wie ben ik. Zal vast een goed ding worden en ook vast behoorlijk duur, zal allemaal wel. Ik koop hem in ieder geval niet.

7. Biba

Biba Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Tjah, er komt waarschijnlijk ook een iPod waar je games op kan spelen, die dan hier weer mee de concurrentie wil aangaan;)

Ik ben blij met m'n iPod nano, ik ga toch niet zo nerderig in de trein zitten gamen ofzo:{

Iedereen zegt hier trouwens alleen maar dat ie em zeker gaat halen, hebben jullie soms altijd iets van 400 euro beschikbaar voor iets wat je niet kent maar wel leuk klinkt?

8. Joene90

Joene90 Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik wacht ff op de reviews, maar op zich ben ik wel toe aan een grotere MP3-speler (heb nu een 256 MB). Als ie betaalbaar wordt haal ik hem denk ik wel

9. DulleNL

DulleNL I'm a little teapot Magic Member

Leuk Bevonden:
  10. Biba

Biba Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    WHAHAHAHA

nee

11. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    post ik niet om grappig gevonden te worden :+

het gaat om het idee ;)

't is gewoon zo irritant dat tegenwoordig bijna iedereen met een Ipod rondloopt. Dus weg met die Ipod, en kom maar op met die Zune \o/

12. SupahMaster

SupahMaster Guest

Ik weet nog steeds niet of ik hem wil gaan halen. Want DivX codecs komen er waarschijnlijk niet op en resulteert dus in geen anime kijken...

En ik heb dus bepaald geen 30gb muziek collectie.

13. Pimp

Pimp Guest

Er is echt wel een reden dat iedereen een iPod heeft hoor, een iPod is gewoon heel erg goed. Ik zie Microsoft niet zo snel betere hardware en vooral software maken dan Apple doet, maar we zullen zien :)

14. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    het is Microsoft ook gelukt om tussen Nintendo en Sony te komen met de Xbox :)
    waarom zou dat niet lukken met de Ipod :9

15. Fardo

Fardo Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    [​IMG]

De zune

16. Fardo

Fardo Well-Known Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    nog meer plaatjes

[​IMG]

17. Ruttyx

Ruttyx Oh inverted world

Leuk Bevonden:
    [​IMG]

Hey, dat toetsenbord logo heeft wel iets weg van het Not For N00bs ding :eek:., sterker, als de schaduw weg denkt bij mijn plaatje dan is het het zelfde :eek:.

18. DulleNL

Leuk Bevonden:
    Zuneblog

Filmpje

ff de 2 belangrijkste posts van die blog:

Answers to (some) of Your Zune Questions

I was going to leave a comment in my last post answering questions, but I decided to make a new one.

So first off, we're not announcing availability or launch date today. And we're not announcing price. But I can tell you to wait till you see it officially, and that Zune will be competitively priced . . .

On Zune file formats: Zune will support your existing, unprotected, music library (MP3, AAC and WMA files), as well as video formats (WMV, H.264, MPEG4, 320x240), and JPG photo files.

We're still testing battery life, so I can't give you a definitive answer. When it's final, I'll post, and I'll get you info on how long Zune takes to charge.

Zune will play podcasts. I'm actually listenting to a podcast right now. If you bring the audio file into the software (like a wma or mp3 file), you can play it on your Zune. Beyond that, there will be other options for podcasting support for future releases.

"I made a song. I own it. How come, when I wirelessly send it to a girl I want to impress, the song has 3 days/3 plays?" Good question. There currently isn't a way to sniff out what you are sending, so we wrap it all up in DRM. We can’t tell if you are sending a song from a known band or your own home recording so we default to the safety of encoding. And besides, she'll come see you three days later. . .

You can plug your Zune device into your Xbox 360 to stream music, pictures, and video, via USB cable. Get all your Zune content on the TV in your living room. Also, when Zune launches, foks who also have a Media Center Edition 2005 PC will be able to access and play any music they downloaded from Zune Marketplace. You can access this music just like they would their regular music libraries – in Media Center’s “My Music” folder. This music will playback just like other songs in your library. Oh, and the Points you have in Xbox Live will transfer to Zune (you need the same passport). They're Microsoft Points.

Zune Details Revealed

(Heads up; this is a long post I highlighted some things to make it a little bit easier to read)

Since we started the Zune project, and I started this blog, I’ve been talking about community, about bringing a social aspect to music and entertainment. Zune is the next step in connected entertainment. With Xbox Live, we created a world of connected gamers. With Zune, we’re creating a world of connected music fans. Zune is the next step in the space we're calling "connected entertainment." What's connected entertainment? Take MySpace, YouTube, Xbox Live, and every cool record store on the planet. Then add 1000 of your closest friends, and make it all accessible though a little device in your pocket. That’s what we’re doing with Zune.

Brian said it last week “When we get specific on features and things that we're doing, you'll see a lot of emphasis on community, on a shared type of experience.” Well, dear blog readers, it's time to get specific on the features and the stuff we're doing:
    [​IMG]
    First off. Yes, Zune is a 30 GB Player. You can store up to 7,500 songs, 25,000 pictures, or 100 hours of video. Make playlists on the go and watch a slideshow while you’re listening. But Zune's about being connected - about turning 1000 songs into 1000 recommendations or 1000 different experiences with 10,000 different friends.

And that's where Wireless comes in. You can share full length sample tracks - your favorite song, your own recordings, playlists, or pictures with friends wirelessly - device to device. Once someone sends you the song, then you can listen to it up to three times in three days. If you like a song you hear and want to buy it, you can flag it right on your device to easily find it later. Actually, our very own CrescentDave put it pretty well in a comment on my last post:

It's "Let me share/discover this music that really excites me" . . .The music junkie as entertainer

And lots of folks have asked me about Zune's service - it's called Zune Marketplace. People ask: Is it download or subscription? It's both. Choose to buy a track individually or buy a monthly Zune Pass for a single flat fee for the freedom to download as many songs as you want.

Zune also has a built-in FM Tuner. Advanced tuning capabilities allow you to see the name of the song currently playing on select frequencies local FM radio stations or tune into programming while you’re at your local health club.

Ok, in the interest of not writing a novel, I’m going to direct you to both the press release and the fact sheet. Also, a new video is at Comingzune.com (some of you noticed that already)

As for the future: Hardware is important in the future, it’s absolutely the amplifier for all of digital experiences. But software is what’s going to make the digital entertainment age run. And software is a place where Microsoft has a good track record. We demonstrated that with Xbox. We’re going to demonstrate it over time with Zune.

For those skeptical about me, this post (with good reason, I work in marketing and I have a huge bias ;), it's all good. I invited some of my favorite MP3/Music blogs to a special preview event at the MS campus last week. You can check their Zune impressions.

Stereogum
    Coolfer.com
    My Old Kentucky Blog
    Scenestars
    Tiny Mix Tapes
    Music For Robots
    3Hive

19. Pimp

Pimp Guest

Lelijk, lomp ding. Die Zune.

20. berend

berend Santa Blows