1. Deze website gebruikt cookies. Door deze website verder te gebruiken, gaat u akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies. Leer Meer.

wat vinden jullie van tupac

Discussie in 'Actualiteiten, Sport, Entertainment en Lifestyle' gestart door Osin, 30 jul 2003.

1. WiresOUTLAW

WiresOUTLAW ''screw you guyz''

Leuk Bevonden:
    Ik heb net ook het hele album gedownt, ga hem ook zeker kopen. Ghost is echt ill deed me denken aan balad of a dead soulja.

2. WiresOUTLAW

Leuk Bevonden:
    vanochtend het resurrection boek binnen gekregen, zeer hoge kwaliteit heel veel fotos, lyrics, gedichten, filmscripsts, interviews en nog veel meer echt waanzinnig een must voor elke fan

Laatst bewerkt: 29 okt 2003
  3. Veggie

Veggie Guest

Wat is de prijs?

4. WiresOUTLAW

Leuk Bevonden:
    ik heb hem besteld bij amazon.com 22 euro plus verzendkosten ik heb gekozen voor 5 tot 10 dagen in totaal was ik 28 euro kwijt. echt een heel erg mooi boek elke cent waard

5. Veggie

Veggie Guest

Das niet zo duur ... k zal em wel bestellen als k een keer op vakantie ga ofzo :)

6. Asteroid

Asteroid Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Wel eens gehoord van Blac Haze?? Zorg maar is dat je wat muziek van die kerel krijgt. Wordt Tupac's stem gebruikt (hoe dan ook) of heeft die kerel gewoon precies dezelfde stem als Tupac. Zo ja, kan hij het best over nemen. Zelfs de stijl is gelijk.

7. Asteroid

Asteroid Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Toch geeft t me een beetje FAKE gevoel. Het blijft iemand die 'm na doet.

8. Veggie

Veggie Guest

Idd, zo iemand hoort niet naar geluisterd te worden... net als The Realest .. ook zo'n faker ...

9. Veggie

Veggie Guest

Nog iets leuks:

We started off asking members of the hip-hop community to name their favorite Tupac song, but in many instances it was just too difficult. Some told us that it was impossible — picking a favorite Pac song is like choosing Michael Jordan's best moment from his sports highlight reel.

"Trapped"

Nas: A lot of people just got into Tupac because of the sensationalism, the controversy in his life. But a lot of people like myself that's just into rap music have been up on him since his first recordings. When you heard his debut, "Same Song," with Digital Underground, then "Trapped," you were like, "Wow, here goes a guy with substance."

"So Many Tears"

P. Diddy: It's definitely one of the most slept-on classics from Tupac. The sound of that record, the emotion is so poetic, it's so crazy. You hear people bring back a lot of the hardcore stuff or thug-life stuff, but "So Many Tears" is so deep. He just opens up his whole soul. The kid was deep. The kid was before his time. He was a genius.

Mack 10: That was off the chain. He used that Stevie Wonder [sample]. It was just raw.

David Banner: He spoke about things that young black males thought, but didn't verbally express.

"Realest Killas"

50 Cent: I enjoyed that record more than i enjoy some of my solo recordings 'cause i got a chance to work with him, even though i didn't physically get a chance to work with him. it was cool to actually build that record

"Against All Odds"

Loon: This was a man who was at his last straw in dealing with a certain situation that was going on in his life. I think he addressed it in his rawest form. Just the whole vibe Pac created in the song made you feel his anger

"Ambitionz Az a Ridah"

Nelly: I remember the first time i heard that joint. i was with my partner, he had an '82 Cutlass. He just that joint on and he turned that shit up and it blew his [Speakers]. The beat, it just blew my mind. The beat alone will drive you nuts.

"I Ain't Mad at Cha"

Ghostface Killah: The beat. I love that one. Give me that same beat, I would tear it down with Pac.

"I Get Around"

Lil Jon: I remember when it came out. It was hot, i was DJing in the club then. It used to get the club crunk. I used to play it all the time.

Mike Tyson: I like that record because when it was out, Tupac used to come visit me in jail.

"Keep Ya Head Up"

Lil' Mo: It proved that Pac was a thug with a good heart.

"Brendas Got A Baby"

Mary J. Blige: He dealt with the truth. He touched on women having babies too young. He touched on a lot of women not being secure with themselves. That's why a lot of women really liked him, because he always was in the struggle for us. He was the only man doing that. When everybody else was calling women "bitches" and "hoes," Pac was saying, "Keep ya head up."

"Soulja's Story"

Outkast's Andre 3000: The way he changed his voice, it sounded kind of demonic.
    Big Boi: It was hard! It was a slow beat and he was bussin'!

"Under Pressure"

Snoop Dogg: "When the pressure's on it's a hit, ski mask extra gat bring the clip/ Don't nobody move when we walk the streets, they say silence 'cause talk is cheap, yeah." That sh-- was cold.

"Still Ballin'"

Jermaine Dupri: The title is self-explanatory.

"Pour Out a Little Liquor"

Juvenile: That was the turning point in his career to me. As far as people in the ghetto, it was a whole lot of murder in the country. It was a lot of people who were missing and mourning people at the time.

"Holler If U Hear"

Pharrell Williams: Tupac was a mean lyricist. He expressed himself very clearly. He was always real clear, a poet.

"Dear Mama"

Sean Paul: It's dedicated to his mom, and that's a very strong tune because sometimes people who are big men in society, they don't like to show their love for their moms. I don't understand why, but that's a big one, in terms of a [person] known for some hardcore things and then to just soften it right down. He gave way to reality.

Ice Cube: To me it's the record that really broke Tupac. It shows how deep that brother really is.

Eminem: If you had tough times with your mother, [that song] made you almost wanna go, "Awww, mom." It made you wanna overlook everything you were going through. That song lasted about a straight year in my life. In the car .. I was just playing it every day.

"So Much Pain"

Ja Rule: They'll never forget Pac. Ever ever ... They felt Pac. Ain't too many n---as who get felt. He was felt like no other artist.

10. Tha Mike

Tha Mike The Good Die Young

Leuk Bevonden:
    hier hoort een spuigende smilie te staan :mad:

11. Veggie

Veggie Guest

Hier hoort uhhm deze bij te staan:

[​IMG]

12. WiresOUTLAW

Leuk Bevonden:
  13. Veggie

Veggie Guest

Deze maand toch?

14. WiresOUTLAW

Leuk Bevonden:
    Afeni talks to Rolling Stone and mentions advice from Dre

Tupac Shakur's mother Afeni agreed to let director Lauren Lazin make the new biopic Tupac: Resurrection on one condition: "We were always very clear that we needed Tupac to tell his own story," she says. "Tupac was a personality, and no one could ever speak for him. The bullets that took his breath never took his words. They could never shut him up. His ability to continue to speak is very dear to me."

Afeni Shakur's desire to let her son do the talking fit nicely with the creative vision Lazin had for the project. "I've always wanted to do something different -- that wasn't Behind the Music, that wasn't an E! True Hollywood Story," Lazin told Rolling Stone at the film's premiere at the Sundance Film Festival. "A kind of filmmaking that was told entirely from the subject's point of view. There's no narrator in the film, no experts, no interviews with other people. It's all him."

Hitting theaters today, the film features home movies, unseen concert footage, and excerpts of the rapper's poetry and journal entries, with narration by Shakur himself, who was murdered seven years ago in Las Vegas while riding in a car with Death Row Records head Suge Knight.

"I could sense this swelling feeling for Tupac among the younger viewers," Lazin continued. "Kids who weren't into music when he was around -- really young kids relating to him and identifying with him, feeling connected to his story. It was really sort of a sociological interest: 'Why do so many people care about him?' He really has become an icon."

The film highlights an introverted side of the gregarious rapper, giving equal time to the young man who ran afoul of the law and the sensitive poet stung by misconceptions about him. "I think that Tupac was really hurt that people didn't see him as Horatio Alger," says Afeni Shakur. "That's what he always talked about, a rose that grew from concrete. It pained him that people never looked at what he did."

The film's soundtrack includes "Runnin' (Dying to Live)," produced by Eminem using samples from Edgar Winter's "Dying to Live" and featuring verses from both Tupac and his sometime foil Notorious B.I.G. Afeni Shakur was initially opposed to the track, worrying that having a younger artist such as Eminem involved would be disrespectful to Tupac and Biggie.

"Dre told me that Eminem wouldn't change anything, and quite frankly he told me to take his word," Afeni Shakur says. "My choice was to say to Dr. Dre, 'You don't know what you're talking about,' or take a chance. And I'm glad that I did, because when he finished the song I could see his vision. It took me a while because I'm fifty-six-years-old and I'm not a hip-hop expert, so I didn't understand the genius of what was before me. When I did, me and my whole family were blown away."

"Runnin' (Dying to Live)" was created with the permission of both Afeni Shakur and the Notorious B.I.G.'s mother Voletta Wallace. "We are friends in spirit," says Shakur of Wallace. "We are members of an exclusive club of which we wish there to be no new members. We love each other and care deeply, compassionately in each other's hearts for each other's plight."

Other new posthumous Tupac tracks on the Resurrection soundtrack include Eminem rapping alongside Shakur's former group Outlawz for "One Day at a Time," the Eminem-produced "Ghosts," and "The Realist Killaz," which features a guest spot from 50 Cent.

Since Shakur's death in 1996, Interscope and Death Row have released a steady stream of his material, but his mother sees the well beginning to run dry. "There will be a double CD in November of 2004 with Interscope's unreleased material," she says, "and past that there will probably be one or two more. It just comes to a place where you want a natural end for it."

Still in the pipeline, though, is the Tupac-written film Live to Tell. "We just had a script doctor work on it," Afeni says. "Next year will be the eighth year since he was killed, and the eighth year in a row he will have had music out."

Tupac's murder remains unsolved, and Afeni claims the police have not so much as spoken to her about the investigation. "No one tells me one thing," she says. "No policeman ever came to me and said anything. Seven years after, I don't think it's a good time for anybody to talk to me about it. I don't have vengeance. For me, I see him speaking and him being able to fill up the whole screen and I say, 'Wonderful, wonderful, sweet baby, they did not shut you up.'"

15. Veggie

Veggie Guest

Had k gisteren al gelezen, wel interessant ...

dit ook:

Afeni Shakur mentioned that in 2004 the next Tupac double disc album will be Interscopes 2Pac material. This means that the album will be Pre-Death Row.

16. Veggie

Veggie Guest

Bedoelen ze nou met Pre-Deathrow het materiaal dat hij voor zn tijd in Deathrow had opgenomen, of wat anders?

17. WiresOUTLAW

Leuk Bevonden:
    yep materiaal dat voor '96 is opgenomen toen hij op bij interscope onder contract stond. Dus tracks als op RUSD en meer recent Ghost

18. Veggie

Veggie Guest

Oh dat wordt weer chillen, want RUSD was echt de bom...

19. jasnba

jasnba Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    Op internet circuleert een video waarop rapper 2Pac in levende lijve te zien zou zijn. Vorige maand deden de geruchten over een levende 2Pac ook al de ronde, nadat een nep-site van CNN meldde dat de rapper gesignaleerd was in een supermarkt in Beverly Hills. Volgens de aanwezige reporter in de video staat 2Pac met zijn maten van Tha Outlawz op een parkeerplaats van een studio in Los Angeles. 2Pac, die in 1996 dodelijk werd getroffen in Las Vegas, zou in de studio een disstrack tegen ondermeer Mase, Eminem en Jermaine Dupri hebben opgenomen. 2Pac leeft? Oordeel zelf en check de video...
    http://stream.2003.02.garnierprojects.com/media538/juize/20050428_tupac_alive.wmv

20. killaz

killaz Active Member

Leuk Bevonden:
    ehhh, ik durf te wedden dat dat 2pac is gek, maar zal wel trucage zijn

edit: hij is wel erg mager :eek:

Laatst bewerkt: 4 mei 2005

Deel Deze Pagina